Jump to content

2021 Schedule


Recommended Posts

One week before the upcoming schedule is officially released. Any leaks coming out yet regarding the Bills schedule? Hoping to bring my daughter to her first game this year. Should be the most anticipated Bills season in the last twenty years with a ton of marquee matchups. Really hope the Bills get a few primetime games at home to remind everyone how raucous the stadium can be with a full house!
 

And yes, I already know who the Bills play this year :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, teef said:

how old is your daughter?

She turns 13 this August and we live in GA, so I’ve waited to expose her to the “environment” and things she might see and hear. 😀

  • Like (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, TFBillsfan said:

She turns 13 this August and we live in GA, so I’ve waited to expose her to the “environment” and things she might see and hear. 😀

that's a good age.  if you can, sit in the clubs, as it really limits the nonsense.  oddly enough, my daughter asked me when she could go to a game.  she'll be six in a few weeks, so i let her know she has to be in the double digit range.  that being said, we went to the home opener against the jets in i think 2017, sat in the kelly club, and were surprised how many younger, (below 10) kids were there.  it was a good scene though.

  • Like (+1) 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

My first game was when I was like 7. Monday night against the Dolphins. The only thing I remember is some guy being carried into the stadium by four friends (each had a limb). And the "Howard, Yuck" sign. 

Edited by Draconator
I can't type worth poop!
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

I'd rather not.

 

does Tampa play NE at home

 

 

It is Tampa @ NE. I wouldn't be shocked if the league went divisional and Carolina @ TB especially with Darnold's new home. I don't see a Taysom Hill/Jameis Winston led Saints team opening the season in TB. Maybe Matt Ryan and the Falcons or Fields and the Bears? 

I think Buffalo vs. Tampa is the best home match up on their schedule. SB contenders vs. SB champs. 

 

Unsure if I want the Bills to open the season for the league. I would prefer to low key get on a role before heading into Primetime and a full stadium for the first time in a year. 

  • Like (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, teef said:

how old is your daughter?

 

2 hours ago, HOUSE said:

 

What a dog.....:flirt:

 

1 hour ago, teef said:

this thread really could have gone in a different direction.

 

1 hour ago, Brennan Huff said:


There is still LOTS of time

 

Follow up question:  Is she allergic to nitrous oxide?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, Mango said:

 

It is Tampa @ NE. I wouldn't be shocked if the league went divisional and Carolina @ TB especially with Darnold's new home. I don't see a Taysom Hill/Jameis Winston led Saints team opening the season in TB. Maybe Matt Ryan and the Falcons or Fields and the Bears? 

I think Buffalo vs. Tampa is the best home match up on their schedule. SB contenders vs. SB champs. 

 

Unsure if I want the Bills to open the season for the league. I would prefer to low key get on a role before heading into Primetime and a full stadium for the first time in a year. 

 

I think it will be Dallas. The whole "America's team" stuff along with Dallas being a big market team that brings in strong ratings. The Bills will definitely get their share of primetime games but I think it will be against the AFC. Chiefs, Steelers, Colts, or anyone in the division. Teams like that.

  • Like (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Greg S said:

 

I think it will be Dallas. The whole "America's team" stuff along with Dallas being a big market team that brings in strong ratings. The Bills will definitely get their share of primetime games but I think it will be against the AFC. Chiefs, Steelers, Colts, or anyone in the division. Teams like that.

 

Good call. I originally read it as Tampa @ Dallas so I did not even consider it. 

 

I think Buffalo @ Tampa is as good a match up as any on their schedule and put the odds the same as Dallas, Carolina, Atlanta, and Chicago. It is kind of wild that it seems the Bills might have a 20% chance of opening the season with NFL Kickoff.  
 

  • Like (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Not about the Bills schedule, but Atlanta plays a home game in London in October against a non-division opponent:

 

https://www.atlantafalcons.com/news/atlanta-falcons-plan-to-travel-to-london-in-october

 

"The Atlanta Falcons will serve as the home team in an October game at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium in London, as part of this season's NFL's International Series.

The exact date of the game, as well as the Falcons' non-divisional opponent, will be announced when the NFL releases its 2021 schedule in May. Final scheduling of the game is subject to the status of the COVID virus, travel restrictions and game-attendance allowances."

 

So the opponent would be Detroit, New England, N.Y. Jets, Philadelphia, or Washington.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, chongli said:

Not about the Bills schedule, but Atlanta plays a home game in London in October against a non-division opponent:

 

https://www.atlantafalcons.com/news/atlanta-falcons-plan-to-travel-to-london-in-october

 

"The Atlanta Falcons will serve as the home team in an October game at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium in London, as part of this season's NFL's International Series.

The exact date of the game, as well as the Falcons' non-divisional opponent, will be announced when the NFL releases its 2021 schedule in May. Final scheduling of the game is subject to the status of the COVID virus, travel restrictions and game-attendance allowances."

 

So the opponent would be Detroit, New England, N.Y. Jets, Philadelphia, or Washington.

 

Also, seems like the NFL should not try and hold any games in London this year. Seems like the logistics and regulations around international travel are still a bit up in the air. If I were the league, I would pause the series until 2022. 

  • Like (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, teef said:

that's a good age.  if you can, sit in the clubs, as it really limits the nonsense.  oddly enough, my daughter asked me when she could go to a game.  she'll be six in a few weeks, so i let her know she has to be in the double digit range.  that being said, we went to the home opener against the jets in i think 2017, sat in the kelly club, and were surprised how many younger, (below 10) kids were there.  it was a good scene though.

 

The company my dad used to work for (since retired) holds season tix in the Kelly Club for when the international suits come over. Through the years, they would raffle off unused tix and my old man won his fair share. I watched the 31-0 whoopin' on NE in 2003 as well as a few others. Most recent was the 2015 home opener vs. Indy. I've sat in a bunch of other sections and you're 100% right, people are generally more relaxed in the club seats. Went to the 2013 opener and my wife (lady friend at the time) and I had beer dumped on us before the game even started. Numbnuts in the row behind us was hammered by 12:30 and just certain that the other dude a few seats over was eyeballing his mongoloid of a girlfriend. He got the boot. I know the Mafia gets rowdy and likes to party but man, I can't imagine being sh*tfaced that early in the day. 

 

TLDR: teef right, club seats good spot for youngins. 

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, blacklabel said:

 

The company my dad used to work for (since retired) holds season tix in the Kelly Club for when the international suits come over. Through the years, they would raffle off unused tix and my old man won his fair share. I watched the 31-0 whoopin' on NE in 2003 as well as a few others. Most recent was the 2015 home opener vs. Indy. I've sat in a bunch of other sections and you're 100% right, people are generally more relaxed in the club seats. Went to the 2013 opener and my wife (lady friend at the time) and I had beer dumped on us before the game even started. Numbnuts in the row behind us was hammered by 12:30 and just certain that the other dude a few seats over was eyeballing his mongoloid of a girlfriend. He got the boot. I know the Mafia gets rowdy and likes to party but man, I can't imagine being sh*tfaced that early in the day. 

 

TLDR: teef right, club seats good spot for youngins. 

 

Good man for posting a "TLDR", lol! Thank you.

  • Like (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...