Georgia election laws and MLB

What is so amazing about this to me personally, when the original story happened my friend was profiled on NBC news as the story immediately after Lester Holt discussing this in completely dishonest terms. My friend, who was pleased to be profiled, was embarrassed because Lester made all black people sound incompetent and lazy. He even told his daughter not to listen to him, and seeing these numbers I am glad he recognized the absurdity despite being liberal.

6 hours ago, B-Man said:

Stacey Abrams needs some new talking points.

Apparently, the record turnout in Georgia doesn’t prove voters aren’t being suppressed or something … we get it, she needs a narrative to run on but this ain’ it.

Remember the damage she did when she went after the MLB All-Star Game so badly about voting laws in GA they moved it to a far whiter city with even more voting laws?

Yeah, her track record is pretty sucky, but that’s not keeping her from relying on her old standby.

Huh? Who isn’t able to access a ballot, Stacey? Name names. Tell us where it’s happening. Show us examples.

OH, that’s right, she can’t.

None of them can.

But again, that narrative ain’t gonna push itself.

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2022/05/24/oh-honey-what-stacey-abrams-claims-ga-voters-are-still-super-suppressed-even-though-theyve-seen-record-turnout-and-lmao/

She should not concede (again) after the above stupidity.

5 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

Stacey Abrams has committed political suicide multiple times but somehow stays alive with the commie left.

Commies gonna commie.

Nothing like committing political suicide and any credibility by sourcing a BREITBART take - lolz

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886wl2hwwn6bks3ahniog

@DRsGhost <- desperate AF

Edited by BillStime

• 4 months later...

And that. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . is that.

Judge Jones: "Plaintiffs have not provided direct evidence of a voter who was unable to vote, experienced longer wait times, was confused about voter registration status.”

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

And that. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . is that.

Judge Jones: "Plaintiffs have not provided direct evidence of a voter who was unable to vote, experienced longer wait times, was confused about voter registration status.”

Care to comment @BillStime

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Sure - how old was Stacy’s case? The case that was just decided… 

smfh

A few days ago you said you were waiting for the lawsuits. Well sorry bud.  Go ahead, shake your head but you’re losing this one. 👍🏻

13 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

A few days ago you said you were waiting for the lawsuits. Well sorry bud.  Go ahead, shake your head but you’re losing this one. 👍🏻

The law suits we are waiting on are the ones against the laws passed LAST year - lmao 

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/19/2022 at 11:33 AM, B-Man said:

WELL, YES, THEY LIED: 

Democrats’ voter suppression myth exposed again as Georgians set a turnout record. 

That’s who they are, that’s what they do.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/editorials/democrats-voter-suppression-myth-exposed-georgia-turnout

Can't wait for 2024... we will see why those laws were passed.

2 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

The turnout so far has been greater than 2020 so you can ***** off with your tail between your legs now.  Just give it up man   

Awe - Jimmy - trying so hard to detach the Jim Crow from your name.

Just wait until 2024…

They have you freaks right where they NEED you. 

idiots 

8 minutes ago, Bandito said:

To think it is hard to vote in this country is inherently racist. You are a racist and everyone knows you are not intelligent. You are a sheep who needs to be led out to a wolf filled pasture.

Dems think that blacks are stupid and/or helpless.

• Like (+1) 2

27 minutes ago, Bandito said:

To think it is hard to vote in this country is inherently racist. You are a racist and everyone knows you are not intelligent. You are a sheep who needs to be led out to a wolf filled pasture.

Says the cult that doesn’t mind if people stand in line for 8 hours and don’t your dare offer anyone water while they stand in line…

@Doc - stop projecting 

26 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Says the cult that doesn’t mind if people stand in line for 8 hours and don’t your dare offer anyone water while they stand in line…

@Doc - stop projecting 

Always the same lies only for the stupidest among us, the only place with 3 hour lines for voting is places run by liberals. In 2012 I had to wait 3 hours to vote while my parents who live about 6 miles away but in the next county walked right in and out. Liberals have such issues with basic concepts l, like checking IDs, that they turn the simple into difficult. Also the law states directly you can give people water, so another lie.

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Awe - Jimmy - trying so hard to detach the Jim Crow from your name.

Just wait until 2024…

They have you freaks right where they NEED you. 

idiots 

Nope just pointing out the facts you conveniently side stepped.  

Let me ask you.  What is your prediction for 2024?  I want you on record. 

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

@Doc

Is there a law saying you can't bring your own freakin' water?  

Edited by reddogblitz

12 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

What's with the obsession with water? Shall I remind the dolt of the wording of the Bill he seems to have never read. 

1868 Said chapter is further amended by revising subsections (a) and (e) of Code

1869  Section 21-2-414, relating to restrictions on campaign activities and public opinion polling

1870  within the vicinity of a polling place, cellular phone use prohibited, prohibition of candidates

1871  from entering certain polling places, and penalty, as follows:

1872  "(a) No person shall solicit votes in any manner or by any means or method, nor shall any

1873  person distribute or display any campaign material, nor shall any person give, offer to give,

1874  or participate in the giving of any money or gifts, including, but not limited to, food and 

1875  drink, to an elector, nor shall any person solicit signatures for any petition, nor shall any

1876  person, other than election officials discharging their duties, establish or set up any tables

1877  or booths on any day in which ballots are being cast:

1878  (1) Within 150 feet of the outer edge of any building within which a polling place is

1879  established;

1880  (2) Within any polling place; or 21 SB 202/AP S. B. 202 - 74 -

1881  (3) Within 25 feet of any voter standing in line to vote at any polling place.

1882 These restrictions shall not apply to conduct occurring in private offices or areas which

1883  cannot be seen or heard by such electors."

1884  "(e) This Code section shall not be construed to prohibit a poll officer from distributing

1885  materials, as required by law, which are necessary for the purpose of instructing electors

1886  or from distributing materials prepared by the Secretary of State which are designed solely

1887  for the purpose of encouraging voter participation in the election being conducted or from

1888  making available self-service water from an unattended receptacle to an elector waiting in

889  line to vote."

The Bill specifically states that polling places can make self-service water stations available!  This ***** drives me ***** batty.  Image how he'd flip if he learned a GOP candidate was handing out bottles of water to people waiting in line.  He has no freaking clue why this was added or he's too ***** dumb to understand.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, reddogblitz said:

Like I said, Dems think blacks are stupid and/or helpless.  Bringing your own water? Pshaw.  That's only for elite whites...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Doc said:

Like I said, Dems think blacks are stupid and/or helpless.  Bringing your own water? Pshaw.  That's only for elite whites...

lol - you try so hard. Which party is passing laws to restrict voting?

Which party is imposing hurtles?

You have zero balls or courage so you won’t answer but everyone here knows that.

Meanwhile - DoQ - point to any law that supports your pathetic theory that democrats minimize black peoples capabilities - you can’t. You freak.

Edited by BillStime

Just now, BillStime said:

lol - you try so hard. Which party is passing laws to restrict voting?

Which party is imposing hurtles?

You have zero balls or courage so you won’t answer but everyone here knows that.

Meanwhile - DoQ - point to any law that supports your pathetic theory.

Oh wait - you can’t! 

YFI

Restricting voting?  Nope just the opposite tool boy.  Please explain how, if voting is being restricted, there has been record turnout?  You live in bizarro land….but we knew that. 

• Agree 1

7 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Been there 

done that CJK

And you got your ass handed to you then too.  Who is CJK??  Drunk already? 

All you have is “wait until 2024” with no comment regarding the facts of 2022.   God you’re ***** boring. 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

And you got your ass handed to you then too.  Who is CJK??  Drunk already? 

All you have is “wait until 2024” with no comment regarding the facts of 2022.   God you’re ***** boring. 

Awe CJK upset… your white fragility always gets the best of you. Just ask your “buddies” 

9 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Awe CJK upset… your white fragility always gets the best of you. Just ask your “buddies” 

Upset?😂😂

No dude. I seriously feel sorry for you.  You can’t discuss things like an adult. When challenged you throw out childish memes, non sequiturs or just plain nonsense.  Hence my calling you boring. 

So let’s try this again. I would like you on record stating what you think will happen in 2024.  Time to grow up, be an adult, and have a real discussion. Can you do it?  I truly doubt it but hey I’m trying. 

• Agree 1

7 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Upset?😂😂

No dude. I seriously feel sorry for you.  You can’t discuss things like an adult. When challenged you throw out childish memes, non sequiturs or just plain nonsense.  Hence my calling you boring. 

So let’s try this again. I would like you on record stating what you think will happen in 2024.  Time to grow up, be an adult, and have a real discussion. Can you do it?  I truly doubt it but hey I’m trying. 

Look in the mirror for once.

3 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Restricting voting?  Nope just the opposite tool boy.  Please explain how, if voting is being restricted, there has been record turnout?  You live in bizarro land….but we knew that. 

Just more baseless lies and fear-mongering.  Georgia proved them wrong.  But again, they think blacks are stupid and/or helpless.