Biden and the crises er challenge on the border

4 minutes ago, Unforgiven said:

https://rumble.com/vf4oj1-video-of-ted-cruz-being-blocked-from-recording-bidens-kids-in-cages-breaks-.html\

Video of Ted Cruz Being Blocked From Recording Biden's Kids in Cages BREAKS THE INTERNET

If those are "cages", then let's put some Tigers in them, and see if Teddy still wants to go in, and film them.  I'm all for information, but the headline is SUPER sensationalized.  It's a plastic wrap "cage", and if it's wrong for one administration, then it's bad for all.  It's pretty obvious this is EXACTLY what Republicans call "political theater".  What exactly over the last 20 years has Ted or Texas done to make these conditions better, besides build a wall that keeps them locked in with the cartels and the corrupt Mexican government??  At least Biden is selling the notion that he's trying to find ways to make their conditions at home better.  Ted could care less.

21 minutes ago, daz28 said:

If those are "cages", then let's put some Tigers in them, and see if Teddy still wants to go in, and film them.  I'm all for information, but the headline is SUPER sensationalized.  It's a plastic wrap "cage", and if it's wrong for one administration, then it's bad for all.  It's pretty obvious this is EXACTLY what Republicans call "political theater".  What exactly over the last 20 years has Ted or Texas done to make these conditions better, besides build a wall that keeps them locked in with the cartels and the corrupt Mexican government??  At least Biden is selling the notion that he's trying to find ways to make their conditions at home better.  Ted could care less.

Correct.  So call a spade a spade.

Just now, Doc said:

Correct.  So call a spade a spade.

I will, but lets call plastic plastic and not a cage, too.  Do you think Biden has had sufficient time to handle this crisis?  Should he receive time to address it before he gets blasted for it?  If were gonna be honest sometimes, let's be honest ALL THE TIME.  Also, Biden is not separating children, but instead REUNITING the ones Trump lost track of.  

Just now, daz28 said:

I will, but lets call plastic plastic and not a cage, too.  Do you think Biden has had sufficient time to handle this crisis?  Should he receive time to address it before he gets blasted for it?  If were gonna be honest sometimes, let's be honest ALL THE TIME.  Also, Biden is not separating children, but instead REUNITING the ones Trump lost track of.  

Does a plastic cage make it better than a steel one?  Do you think it mattered considering the weeks-long treacherous journey they all traveled, many without their parents, to get to the US?  No, it was political theater.  One that Dems are desperately trying to avoid now.

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

Does a plastic cage make it better than a steel one?  Do you think it mattered considering the weeks-long treacherous journey they all traveled, many without their parents, to get to the US?  No, it was political theater.  One that Dems are desperately trying to avoid now.

Again, are you willing to give them any time to address the issue?  Were you this upset when Trump was separating families PURPOSELY to be a deterrent???  Are you against FACTUAL headlines?  

Just now, daz28 said:

Again, are you willing to give them any time to address the issue?  Were you this upset when Trump was separating families PURPOSELY to be a deterrent???  Are you against FACTUAL headlines?  

Ah, so the "separating families" was FACTUAL in your mind, but what's happening right now is "political theater"?  :rolleyes:

And yeah, I'd say it was a better deterrent than anything Joe could possibly do now.  There's nothing they can do to address this...except to go back to what Trump was doing.

13 minutes ago, Doc said:

Ah, so the "separating families" was FACTUAL in your mind, but what's happening right now is "political theater"?  :rolleyes:

And yeah, I'd say it was a better deterrent than anything Joe could possibly do now.  There's nothing they can do to address this...except to go back to what Trump was doing.

Seeing he rescinded the policy, I'd have to say yes it was a FACT, and that he realized it made real good "political theater" for Democrats.  Trump was an expert at shooting himself in the foot, because he's narcissistic and stubborn.  Also, very good of you to take the Republican position they ALWAYS take, that nothing can be done about anything.  You'd think as a businessman, he'd love the idea of having tons of people to do the unwanted jobs for peanuts, have them pay taxes, and get nothing in return for it.  Holding people's children hostage(possibly forever) is maybe the worst political blunder of all time.  

Edited by daz28

13 hours ago, daz28 said:

Seeing he rescinded the policy, I'd have to say yes it was a FACT, and that he realized it made real good "political theater" for Democrats.  Trump was an expert at shooting himself in the foot, because he's narcissistic and stubborn.  Also, very good of you to take the Republican position they ALWAYS take, that nothing can be done about anything.  You'd think as a businessman, he'd love the idea of having tons of people to do the unwanted jobs for peanuts, have them pay taxes, and get nothing in return for it.  Holding people's children hostage(possibly forever) is maybe the worst political blunder of all time.  

No the problem was a MSM that was all too willing to carry the Dems' water for them when it came to the Dems' political theater.  So far they've resisted the urge to turn on Joey and his Admin but it's beginning to happen given the crisis that is rapidly evolving into a disaster and the Admin's obvious attempts at obstruction.

As for it being a Republican position, LOL!  First of all, I'm not a Republican.  Second of all, there is nothing Joey can do because the damage has already been done.  People will still send their children with coyotes on dangerous journeys to come to America because Joey has promised they can stay and bring their parents later and enjoy all these benefits.  Reversing course to what Trump did would be admitting defeat and that will NEVER happen.

But tell me, what is the solution?

Edited by Doc
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Dems asking GOP's to suppress photos of the border issues?

It's because they have no clue how to control it, but, yet, would rather be dipped in manure than to continue with the previous administration's policies that helped being overwhelmed.

https://news.yahoo.com/biden-official-asked-gop-senators-134046643.html

Edited by I am the egg man
  • Agree 1

6 hours ago, I am the egg man said:

It's because they have no clue how to control it, but, yet, would rather be dipped in manure than to continue with the previous administration's policies that helped being overwhelmed.

GQP: Look at the mess on the border... that WE did NOTHING to fix.

How Ted Cruz and the GOP Are Using the Border as a Prop

7 hours ago, I am the egg man said:

Can you imagine the hue and cry if a Trump official had done the same?

• Awesome! (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, BillStime said:

GQP: Look at the mess on the border... that WE did NOTHING to fix.

How Ted Cruz and the GOP Are Using the Border as a Prop

If so it's because they paid attention to Schiff, Pelosi, and others for the last 4 yrs but most all rational thinking Americans know how this particular situation got to this point alls you had to do is sit back and watch, incompetence at it's best ! 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, T master said:

If so it's because they paid attention to Schiff, Pelosi, and others for the last 4 yrs but most all rational thinking Americans know how this particular situation got to this point alls you had to do is sit back and watch, incompetence at it's best ! 

What happened? 

17 minutes ago, Doc said:

Can you imagine the hue and cry if a Trump official had done the same?

Trump officials did the EXACT same thing!

You're right wing - sugar coated Trump news - LOVES YOU!

2 US senators stopped by police from touring immigrant detention facilities where children are held

Dems flock to migrant detention center in post-debate protest

Trump administration barring tours of migrant detention centers

8 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Perfect! So you agree then. Biden is also now the worst President ever and an incompetent fool who only cares about himself. 😂😂😂

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

12 hours ago, T master said:

And the award for best actress in a political drama goes to Nancy Pelosi.  Accepting the award for Nancy is her former hairdresser.   While accepting the award she stated "Even though Nancy threw me under the bus we're still good friends".  

And the award for best crying scene goes to AOC for her famous kneeling and crying in front of a fenced off empty yard at the border scene which left no dry eyes in the theater.  Somehow she is absent from the current fenced off facilities holding lots of unaccompanied minors.

And the award for best liar in a committee hearing is Adam Schiff.  Accepting the award is the Russian ambassador to the US saying "he talks about us so much I feel like we share the award".

And the award for best actor is Chuck Schummer for his faking sympathy and outrage in episodes in a political satire and comedy.  

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

On 3/29/2021 at 7:22 AM, Tiberius said:

What happened? 

Alls you need to do is watch and use rational thought in what you see and here besides, If i told & you did know you would only blame someone else so i'm not even gonna waste my time .