Biden and the crises er challenge on the border

8 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

There was a lot around this topic in the press conference today. If you tried to follow it, he kind of went all over the place with some unintelligible stat line he didn’t explain about 31% and 29%, then dove into ‘no crisis, same as it’s always been this time of year’ schtick, then blamed the last administration for the problem he said was something that always been happening.
He Acknowledged they are keeping the press out until they’ve implemented their plan, which basically threw his Mayorkas under the bus for blaming pandemic.  

That whole thing should be under "Biden's lies," along with his claim that kids were left to die outside the border under Trump.

Edited by Doc
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

12 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

Biden’s policies are making Trump look better and better imo...

Trump’s (really Session’s) policy of separating children from their parents at the border was the low point of his presidency.  

Of course it took decades of the federal government not addressing the border problems that made implementation of that policy even possible.  

9 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Trump’s (really Session’s) policy of separating children from their parents at the border was the low point of his presidency.  

Of course it took decades of the federal government not addressing the border problems that made implementation of that policy even possible.  

You’ve convinced yourself that Trump was separating kids from their parents?

3 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Of course not. Doc would never say that.  He is nowhere near THAT stupid. Geez. 

He’s convinced himself Sessions was separating children from their parents

5 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Convinced myself?  The Trump administration implemented that policy in April of 2018 only to redact it by executive order two months later after public outcry.  I know a lot has happened in three years but we had a whole thread on it.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Convinced myself?  The Trump administration implemented that policy in April of 2018 only to redact it by executive order two months later after public outcry.  I know a lot has happened in three years but we had a whole thread on it.

Don’t believe everything they tell you in the MSM. The last two months should’ve reinforced that by now.

5 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Don’t believe everything they tell you in the MSM. The last two months should’ve reinforced that by now.

The last 20 years should reinforce that.  There's written documents in this particular case though.

• Like (+1) 1