Biden and the crises er challenge on the border

2 hours ago, Chris farley said:

Damn. from an agency that didnt even exist prior to 9-11 to almost 300K.  wonder how many are agents. thats an army

IRS isn't even 100K.

FBI is 35K.

ATF is 3500

It's amazing to me as well!  I did a quick search, and it looks like there are 60K in just the TSA.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Chris farley said:

from an agency that didnt even exist prior to 9-11 to almost 300K.  wonder how many are agents

A bit of context - READ BEFORE YOU EYEROLL. (I know that won't work, but it's fun)

All of the following were folded into the new Department of Homeland Security: the operations of the former INS (including Border Patrol, INS inspectors at ports of entry, people who decide citizenship applications, etc.), the Customs Service, the Secret Service, the Federal Protective Service (they have law enforcement authority at federal civilian buildings), and a bunch of smaller agencies.

Yes, the number of DHS employees has grown, often pretty fast, particularly in Border Patrol. But it didn't start from zero. The stuff they took over was already pretty big.

• Eyeroll 1

ANNALS OF LEFTIST AUTOPHAGY: NYC Mayor Eric Adams Rails Against Illegal Immigrants, Claiming They Will “Destroy New York City.”

https://ace.mu.nu/archives/406047.php

Even Axios has noted:

Blue state migrant crisis sparks political disaster for Biden.

https://www.axios.com/2023/09/05/biden-migrant-crisis-political-disaster

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

He fn did not - pathetic talking point.

The wall never worked. 

You are a walking, talking, talking point personified.  Always on script and on story.  Bravo.  Anyway, you asked a question and I gave you answer. What more do you expect?

• Like (+1) 1