Biden and the crises er challenge on the border

6 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

You haven’t been paying attention. Florida has been a dumping ground for the Biden’s illegal immigrant redistribution program. I’m pretty sure Florida cannot swoop up people on their streets once the feds have dumped them there. If it’s like california it’s illegal to ask someone’s immigration status. So Florida is making a point that BEFORE they incur the ongoing costs of maintaining these people maybe it’s time some of them were dispersed so that other communities could pay their “fair share”. It’s not a cost…it’s an investment! (That’s what you guys always say, right?)

DeSantis disagrees with you:

“Texas is taking people,” DeSantis said after a morning Florida Cabinet meeting. “Biden has not sent anyone to us since we got that. He does send children all across the country in the middle of the night and dumps them all over the United States, which I think is very reckless.”

“We have not had buses coming in, we have had people trickle in,” DeSantis said. “I think because of what Texas has done, that has actually taken a lot of pressure off us.”

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

DeSantis disagrees with you:

“Texas is taking people,” DeSantis said after a morning Florida Cabinet meeting. “Biden has not sent anyone to us since we got that. He does send children all across the country in the middle of the night and dumps them all over the United States, which I think is very reckless.”

“We have not had buses coming in, we have had people trickle in,” DeSantis said. “I think because of what Texas has done, that has actually taken a lot of pressure off us.”

So your point is that there’s no problem at the border? Excellent… Let’s Go Brandon! 

12 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

You haven’t been paying attention. Florida has been a dumping ground for the Biden’s illegal immigrant redistribution program. I’m pretty sure Florida cannot swoop up people on their streets once the feds have dumped them there. If it’s like california it’s illegal to ask someone’s immigration status. So Florida is making a point that BEFORE they incur the ongoing costs of maintaining these people maybe it’s time some of them were dispersed so that other communities could pay their “fair share”. It’s not a cost…it’s an investment! (That’s what you guys always say, right?)

They literally took people off the street!!! I wonder if your opinion on this would be different if you were educated on the subject. You’ve said several things that are just factually wrong. Maybe it’s time you step back, read up and come with an opinion once you’ve educated yourself instead of just talking out your butt.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/republican-governor-florida-flies-migrants-171423700.html

One Venezuelan migrant who arrived at Martha's Vineyard identified himself as Luis, 27, and said he and nine relatives were promised a flight to Massachusetts, along with shelter, support for 90 days, help with work permits and English lessons. He said they were surprised when their flight landed on an island.

He said the promises came from a woman who gave her name as "Perla" who approached his family on the street outside a San Antonio shelter after they crossed from Mexico and U.S. border authorities released them with an immigration court date.

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

So your point is that there’s no problem at the border? Excellent… Let’s Go Brandon! 

The point is you were wrong… again… like normal about simple facts.

7 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

They literally took people off the street!!! I wonder if your opinion on this would be different if you were educated on the subject. You’ve said several things that are just factually wrong. Maybe it’s time you step back, read up and come with an opinion once you’ve educated yourself instead of just talking out your butt.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/republican-governor-florida-flies-migrants-171423700.html

One Venezuelan migrant who arrived at Martha's Vineyard identified himself as Luis, 27, and said he and nine relatives were promised a flight to Massachusetts, along with shelter, support for 90 days, help with work permits and English lessons. He said they were surprised when their flight landed on an island.

He said the promises came from a woman who gave her name as "Perla" who approached his family on the street outside a San Antonio shelter after they crossed from Mexico and U.S. border authorities released them with an immigration court date.

The point is you were wrong… again… like normal about simple facts.

Sure…sounds like Florida sent a ‘trickle’ just like you quoted that they did and they were not swooped up in dragnet against their will, if you actually read your story. They were not harmed or damaged. So…..Welcome to Martha’s Vineyard! 

Edited by SoCal Deek

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

Where do you get your news? I live in a state that’s literally inundated with illegal immigrants and there was no major movement to throw the DACA people out of the country. The movement was to make them earn their citizenship. 

BS, Trump pulled the plug on them and left them in limbo. You are full of it 

Happy Friday though 

9 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Sure…sounds like Florida sent a ‘trickle’ just like you quoted that they did and they were not swooped up in dragnet against their will, if you actually read your story. They were not harmed or damaged. So…..Welcome to Martha’s Vineyard! 

They weren’t harmed? They left where they were for promises the DeSantis admin had no intention of fulfilling.

If a company says hey I’m going to give you a job, help you get something quicker and do other things for you if you move from CA to OK, then you get there and they’re like yea I lied to you just to get you to OK, you’re not welcome back in CA… you wouldn’t be harmed?

Just now, Backintheday544 said:

They weren’t harmed? They left where they were for promises the DeSantis admin had no intention of fulfilling.

If a company says hey I’m going to give you a job, help you get something quicker and do other things for you if you move from CA to OK, then you get there and they’re like yea I lied to you just to get you to OK, you’re not welcome back in CA… you wouldn’t be harmed?

Keep lighting your hair on fire. You honestly thought the flood of illegal immigration was going to go on day after day after day and NOBODY was going to do anything? You really have to be kidding me!

And, if you illegally enter another country, I’m not sure you’re in any position to pick where you want to live. It’s not like they were sent to Death Valley! But, to be constructive, how about you take a few illegals in at your house? Get in the boat and row.

• Agree 1

Let me try this.  What if I owned a chicken processing plant in the Midwest and wanted to expand but didn’t have the local labor to do so. So I rented a couple of buses, drive them to the border and and coax a few dozen illegals with a meal, some clean clothes and bused them to my plant.  There was no place for them to live once they got there.  What are the ramifications to me if I were to do this?  

36 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Keep lighting your hair on fire. You honestly thought the flood of illegal immigration was going to go on day after day after day and NOBODY was going to do anything? You really have to be kidding me!

And, if you illegally enter another country, I’m not sure you’re in any position to pick where you want to live. It’s not like they were sent to Death Valley! But, to be constructive, how about you take a few illegals in at your house? Get in the boat and row.

Lol man, you’re hilarious. I feel bad that your uneducated opinion has you all riled up.

Again,

- why do Florida taxpayers need to pay for TX illegal immigrants to be sent to Martha’s Vineyard

- your response was because Biden is shipping people to FL. You were proven wrong by DeSantis himself. So try again…..

- why should taxpayers pay for a political stunt to “own” the libs?

- Now this is doing something? What? Lol. Yea these 50 people will change our border policies. No one is doing anything. It was a political stunt to rile up MAGA republicans but will end up making independent and true Republicans hate the MAGA republicans even more.

49 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

On 9/8/2022 at 8:34 AM, SoCal Deek said:

Trust the process. Stop the fear smear. 

12 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

Lol man, you’re hilarious. I feel bad that your uneducated opinion has you all riled up.

Again,

- why do Florida taxpayers need to pay for TX illegal immigrants to be sent to Martha’s Vineyard

- your response was because Biden is shipping people to FL. You were proven wrong by DeSantis himself. So try again…..

- why should taxpayers pay for a political stunt to “own” the libs?

- Now this is doing something? What? Lol. Yea these 50 people will change our border policies. No one is doing anything. It was a political stunt to rile up MAGA republicans but will end up making independent and true Republicans hate the MAGA republicans even more.

I’m not riled up. I’m laughing my head off!  

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

I’m not riled up. I’m laughing my head off!  

LOL!  The only one's "riled up" are the Dems, because (gasp), the over-run border states are sending illegals to cities that are supposedly sanctuaries for illegals.  But when they get there, the story changes... :lol:

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

LOL!  The only one's "riled up" are the Dems, because (gasp), the over-run border states are sending illegals to cities that are supposedly sanctuaries for illegals.  But when they get there, the story changes... :lol:

Get this….2,000,000 illegal aliens have literally walked into our country just this year, but when a grand total of 50 end up in Massachusetts, the internet blows up. And I’m riled up? 😂😂😂

• Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Get this….2,000,000 illegal aliens have literally walked into our country just this year, but when a grand total of 50 end up in Massachusetts, the internet blows up. And I’m riled up? 😂😂😂

Don't forget,  according to Jim, this has been an ineffective way to get Americans to talk about the immigration problem.

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Projection at its finest.

10 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Don't forget,  according to Jim, this has been an ineffective way to get Americans to talk about the immigration problem.

It is a horribly ineffective way.   What is everyone talking about? DC/CH/NY/MV. The GOP has moved the topic of conversation away from the border. Absolute FAIL on their part.  🤦🏻‍♂️

• Eyeroll 2