Combating imaginary racism with actual racism??

NPR: Whites fooled Asians into believing affirmative action hurt them

Are people of non-European descent incapable of independent thought?

That seems like an absurd idea, but liberals keep asserting it nonetheless.

The most common examples of such claims are the assertions that Blacks cannot be conservatives unless the evil White man has fooled them. This line of attack is directed at Clarence Thomas, for instance, who is routinely insulted as “Uncle Thomas.” Pretty much every Black Republican suffers from similar insults daily.

The idea, I suppose, is that they should be worshipping at the altar of a different White man–Karl Marx.

What I did not expect, though, is the line of attack taken by NPR directed at Asian Americans: they, too, have been fooled into believing by White men that affirmative action disadvantages Asians.

https://hotair.com/david-strom/2023/07/03/npr-whites-fooled-asians-into-believing-affirmative-action-hurt-them-n562151

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, B-Man said:

WHY DOES THE DNC THINK ALL MINORITY GROUPS AUTOMATICALLY “BELONG” TO THEM? 

Islamic leader challenges Psaki’s claim Muslim parents manipulated by GOP: We’re not ‘political puppets.’

https://www.foxnews.com/media/islamic-leader-challenges-psakis-claim-muslim-parents-manipulated-by-gop-were-not-political-puppets

It must be insanely frustrating to discover that your State funded brainwashing and struggle sessions are ineffective against the very people you've supposedly given so much support to.  But they'll just keep turning the knob to the left until the gaslighting starts a house fire.  That's the Communist 101 playbook.

• Like (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, TheBrownBear said:

It must be insanely frustrating to discover that your State funded brainwashing and struggle sessions are ineffective against the very people you've supposedly given so much support to.  But they'll just keep turning the knob to the left until the gaslighting starts a house fire.  That's the Communist 101 playbook.

You'll see them slowly start turning on them, (silently) realizing they were hypocrites all along for supporting a group who hates LGBTQ and women.

• Agree 1

The word “racist” got used up a few years ago. 

It had been used so often to apply to things that obviously weren’t racist that it lost its sting. 

“White supremacist” took its place, but it’s headed in the same direction.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Fake controversy: Leftists try to tell 
black artist how she's allowed to use 
her music

by Monica Showalter

How's this for a fake controversy generated by wokester identity-politics fanatics? A top country music star named Luke Combs pulled in a number-one hit by singing the 1988 song of a black female folk singer named Tracy Chapman, and instead of celebrating that happy revival, the radical left is out complaining, True to form, the Washington Post has created a fake controversy by quoting a malcontent: To quite a few people, this is cause for yet another celebration in Combs's whirlwind journey as the genre's reigning megastar with 16 consecutive No. 1 hits. But it has also prompted a wave of complicated feelings among some listeners and in the Nashville music community.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2023/07/fake_controversy_leftists_try_to_tell_black_artist_how_shes_allowed_to_use_her_music.html

• Like (+1) 2

Just another day of manufacturing outrage over nothing.  Libs should be happy that Chapman is seeing more money than she's seen in probably 30 years.  Instead they have to B word and moan over who covered the song.  I guess only another black lesbian who grew up in Chapman's circumstances is allowed to cover it. :rolleyes:

Edited by Doc
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Are you somewhere to the right of Marx? Then you’re a dreaded “white supremacist.”

“But Brandon, I’m not white,” you say. “Therefore, the left can’t accuse me of being a white supremacist. That would just be ridiculous.”

Well, boy howdy, do I have news for you. Your non-white skin color no longer gives you a pass on being labeled as the left’s favorite boogieman. You can be white, Hispanic, black, Asian, Jewish, or a completely alien bug species from the Zendar system. If you resist the Democrat Party’s narratives or agendas in any way, you are a white supremacist.

Edited by B-Man

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Awe, I love when Karen posts shitt from Glenn Rumble... lmao

BUT what's even better with this pathetic simp is her complete lack of foresight.

7v3wyn.jpg

Karen Psyop is so desperate she forgets she spends all day calling anyone not DR aligned a f'n COMMIE.

You can't make this shitt up!

giphy.gif

On 7/28/2023 at 2:15 PM, SCBills said:

….she says after she cheated on her husband with, and then married, a white man. 

How does such a racist get elected?  I don't get it.  Hates whites.  Hates Jews.  And, does it all out in the open.  Ridiculous.  Dems sit their with their thumbs up their asses.  

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Irv said:

How does such a racist get elected?  I don't get it.  Hates whites.  Hates Jews.  And, does it all out in the open.  Ridiculous.  Dems sit their with their thumbs up their asses.  

giphy.gif

Once again, these idiots NEVER think - lmao

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

giphy.gif

Once again, these idiots NEVER think - lmao

Hoax!

I’ve never heard Trump say anything close to this…And if he did, it would be all over the news- You know, like when Biden decided he was the judge for determining whether a person was black or not…😉

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1