Combating imaginary racism with actual racism??

Democrats throwing black voters under bus for new progressive agenda. 

“Sorry, black voters. You’re being replaced. . . .

Public housing, already in short supply, is being diverted from black citizens to illegal immigrants. Is it really surprising Chicago’s blacks are unhappy?

But, you know, when you’re a pushover, you get taken for granted.

And when your community goes 97% for the Democrats, you’re a pushover.”

https://nypost.com/2023/05/15/democrats-throwing-black-voters-under-bus-for-new-progressive-agenda/

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

On 3/23/2021 at 12:25 PM, Unforgiven said:

Weird. 

Cigna Responds to Claims That It Excludes White Men in the Hiring Process

“Given the hiring practices they have in place where white, male candidates are blocked, regardless of qualifications, I have to say, ‘Yes, there’s obvious discrimination at this company,'” an anonymous employee told the Washington Examiner.

An employee also suggested a candidate with years of industry experience, but the hiring manager said the candidate, a white man, could not be interviewed because he did not meet the diversity criteria.

Before tibs and company trump trump trumps me...I see all around me - at every level

of employment - federal, state, private and entertainment - many black employees, in

some cases for instance my local MV, 90% of the employees are black females.

Where's the racism?

Racism does exist
I just don’t think that hiring processes are a good example of it in our effort to have so much diversity and inclusion. I do feel that some people get shorted and by that I mean whites

But if I have to sit there and watch some Cow town, sheriff and City Hall, talking about digging graves, and how things used to be with lynchings, you can’t tell me that racism does not exist

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, John from Riverside said:

you can’t tell me that racism does not exist

Except,  no one is saying that.

The thread is showing where the fear of racism is being exploited and used for political (not humanitarian) purposes.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

14 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Watching the NYC news broadcast on a nightly basis its amazing how many white supremacists are committing violent crimes, slashing and harassing riders on the subway, sexually attacking women, commiting hate crimes, and shooting lots of other citizens.  All shouting "this is MAGA country" as the attack their victims!

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...

SPEAKING OF LYING MEDIA: ABC television network devoting two prime time hours to 1619 Project ‘documentary’ 

This “documentary” has nothing to do with history and is a vile tissue of lies.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2023/05/abc_television_network_devoting_two_prime_time_hours_to_1619_project_documentary_arguing_for_slavery_reparations.html

• Awesome! (+1) 1

On 5/21/2023 at 9:25 AM, All_Pro_Bills said:

Watching the NYC news broadcast on a nightly basis its amazing how many white supremacists are committing violent crimes, slashing and harassing riders on the subway, sexually attacking women, commiting hate crimes, and shooting lots of other citizens.  All shouting "this is MAGA country" as the attack their victims!

Just like several years ago where 

On 5/22/2023 at 1:09 PM, B-Man said:

LOL !

Move to Chicago.  You have a higher chance of being killed but at least it won't be because of racism...

On 5/23/2023 at 9:27 PM, B-Man said:

In Case You Didn’t Know, Joy Behar Is The Expert On Being A Black Man In America

Proving what everyone else knows: she's an idiot.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, B-Man said:

SEGREGATION NOW,

SEGREGATION TOMORROW,

SEGREGATION FOREVER! 

Santa Barbara public schools to offer ‘healing spaces’ for black students only.

https://www.thecollegefix.com/santa-barbara-public-schools-to-offer-healing-spaces-for-black-students-only/

I highly doubt there are all that many black students in Santa Barbara. I’m guessing this’ll turn out to be like old glass enclosed smokers patios at LAX. We used to walk by those and think how terribly sad it was that those folks were jammed into a smoke shrouded aquarium. Talk about embarrassing! 

I figured this was best place to mention this- the Valedictorian of my high school, who has a 5.3 GPA, basically straight As in all classes and only college level classes since sophomore year, was denied at all IVY's despite also having a 1580 SAT score. He was literally promoting Communism until March of this year and suddenly he is much less busy discussing how racist America is, maybe because he Indian and one of our students who is black but was the 9th student in GPA  in his class with a lesser SAT score got into all of the ones he applied to. I will state both belong in but the separation this way is insane.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

'Exciting' new UMD course aims to remove the 'whiteness' from LGBTQ+ studies

Marya Ruth Dunning '25 | Virginia Campus Correspondent

June 5, 2023, 8:00 am ET

On Apr. 20, the University of Maryland (UMD) announced an “[e]xciting” new selection of LGBT and Women, Gender, and Sexuality Studies (WGSS) courses for the upcoming fall semester. 

UMD students have the option to enroll in classes such as LGBT 310: “Transgender Studies,” LGBT 350: “LGBT People and Communications,” LGBT 448L: “Black ***** Studies,” WGSS 105: “Introduction to Disability Studies,” WGSS 263: “Intro to Black Women’s Studies,” WGSS 319P: “Pleasure, Intimacy, and Violence,” and WGSS 488G: “Senior Seminar: Transnational Feminisms.”

These courses are all offered by the Harriet Tubman Department of Women, Gender, and Sexuality Studies. According to its website, the program explores “an interdisciplinary field of inquiry analyzing structures of power, especially as they are grounded in gender, race, sexuality, ethnicity, nationality, ability, and other inequalities, and as they configure historical and contemporary struggles for social change.”

https://www.campusreform.org/article?id=23374

• Vomit 1

• 3 weeks later...

21ST CENTURY BIGOTRY: 

“No White Kids”— How Racial Politics Pollutes Pop Culture:

Two dissident non-white filmmakers speak out about the entertainment industry in Canada and the U.S.

When I was working on an animated TV kids show that involved some live action footage of kids, I was forwarded some production documents and there was the casting call for one of the episodes and it had a note from the producers that said “no white kids.” . . .

While working on a children’s television show I was told to avoid vintage illustrations of hands that looked too white and male because the producers didn’t want to promote The Patriarchy.

https://shinyherd.substack.com/p/no-white-kids-how-racial-politics

These people need to be purged from their professions and replaced with non-bigots.

• Like (+1) 1