Combating imaginary racism with actual racism??

6 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

You never answered the question about what makes you wise enough to declare another an Uncle Tom. That’s not even a dog-whistle (one of the blue teams favorite terms/accusations). Easier to just respond with laughing emoji’s when you expose yourself in that way. All in good fun. 

in all fairness, the short bus thing isn't mine.  I saw a journalist use it in re the insurrectionists.  she was one of those liberal types...

Edited by redtail hawk

1 minute ago, redtail hawk said:

in all fairness, the short bus thing isn't mine.  I saw a journalist use it in re the insurrectionists.  she was one of those liberal types...

In all fairness, I’ve seen people use Uncle Tom before and I’ve also seen people “make note” of interracial marriage as you have done. It’s always been abhorrent whether it was from an enlightened blue stater or a red state hillbilly. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

More ad hominem. more waving the white flag.

I am from Detriot/dearborn.  So, an example of systemic racism would be Orville Hubard and city hall under him.  

https://wdet.org/2020/07/07/the-racist-segregationist-history-behind-dearborns-orville-hubbard-statue/

Jim crow, anything from current times that shows trump creating legislation that discriminates based on race.  anything?  

1 hour ago, JDHillFan said:

In all fairness, I’ve seen people use Uncle Tom before and I’ve also seen people “make note” of interracial marriage as you have done. It’s always been abhorrent whether it was from an enlightened blue stater or a red state hillbilly. 

I've heard of mixed marriages.  In fact, my niece married a Jets fan but it didn't work out!  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, redtail hawk said:

Well as my father taught me when I was growing up, you better learn what some of these words and phrases mean before you start tossing them around so loosely. (Words to the wise.)

By the way, a simple ‘my bad’ would’ve been a better play. 😉

• Like (+1) 3

54 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Well as my father taught me when I was growing up, you better learn what some of these words and phrases mean before you start tossing them around so loosely. (Words to the wise.)

By the way, a simple ‘my bad’ would’ve been a better play. 😉

I need to be more sensitive.  https://husale.cheaper2023.com/category?name=bus short

Edited by redtail hawk

15 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

By the looks of things, weight and portion control for starters.

As we've been told, working out is a white supremacist dogwhistle.

Though the difference in black and white obesity rates are not so large for the woke to be much more correct than the mainstream in that instance.

• Like (+1) 2

On 2/26/2023 at 10:19 AM, aristocrat said:

Black people are a hate group? Wow, that's some serious racist bs there. 

https://www.cnn.com/2023/02/27/opinions/scott-adams-dilbert-creator-rant-cancel-culture-obeidallahAdams’ bigoted diatribe was posted Wednesday on his YouTube show, “Real Coffee with Scott Adams.” The Trump-supporting cartoonist cited a poll by Rasmussen, a conservative polling company, that claimed 53% of the Black Americans who were surveyed agreed with the statement, “It’s OK to be White.” If that phrase strikes you as odd, that may not be surprising. As the Anti-Defamation League has noted, the statement was made popular in the White supremacist movement as a way to troll liberals. Unexplained, as of yet, is why Rasmussen used a White supremacist-coined phrase in their poll.

The poll results caused Adams to hysterically exclaim that, “If nearly half of all Blacks are not OK with White people…that’s a hate group.” In fact, the polling company said that 26% of Black Americans agreed with that view.

Adams added about Blacks, “I don’t want to have anything to do with them.”

Hundreds of newspapers drop 'Dilbert' comic strip after racist tirade from creator Scott Adams

And he went even further: “I don’t think it makes any sense as a white citizen of America to try to help Black citizens anymore…There’s no longer a rational impulse. So, I’m going to back off on being helpful to Black America because it doesn’t seem like it pays off.” He didn’t elaborate about what kind of so-called help he provided to Black Americans in the past.

The cartoonist then offered a piece of advice to his fellow White Americans: “I would say, based on the current way things are going, the best advice I would give to White people is to get the hell away from Black people, just get the f**k away…because there is no fixing this.”

• Shocked 1

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Black people are a hate group? Wow, that's some serious racist bs there. 

https://www.cnn.com/2023/02/27/opinions/scott-adams-dilbert-creator-rant-cancel-culture-obeidallahAdams’ bigoted diatribe was posted Wednesday on his YouTube show, “Real Coffee with Scott Adams.” The Trump-supporting cartoonist cited a poll by Rasmussen, a conservative polling company, that claimed 53% of the Black Americans who were surveyed agreed with the statement, “It’s OK to be White.” If that phrase strikes you as odd, that may not be surprising. As the Anti-Defamation League has noted, the statement was made popular in the White supremacist movement as a way to troll liberals. Unexplained, as of yet, is why Rasmussen used a White supremacist-coined phrase in their poll.

The poll results caused Adams to hysterically exclaim that, “If nearly half of all Blacks are not OK with White people…that’s a hate group.” In fact, the polling company said that 26% of Black Americans agreed with that view.

Adams added about Blacks, “I don’t want to have anything to do with them.”

Hundreds of newspapers drop 'Dilbert' comic strip after racist tirade from creator Scott Adams

And he went even further: “I don’t think it makes any sense as a white citizen of America to try to help Black citizens anymore…There’s no longer a rational impulse. So, I’m going to back off on being helpful to Black America because it doesn’t seem like it pays off.” He didn’t elaborate about what kind of so-called help he provided to Black Americans in the past.

The cartoonist then offered a piece of advice to his fellow White Americans: “I would say, based on the current way things are going, the best advice I would give to White people is to get the hell away from Black people, just get the f**k away…because there is no fixing this.”

So Scott Adams said similar things to what the people in that video said.

5 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Free speech, Also business is business. 

That racist clown lost a lot 

You want this about others, deflecting 

I was referencing the video in the thread.  simmer down.  

And Like I said, freedom has consequences.

unless your Nick Cannon or the people in that video.

ITs all ugly and ignorant. 

Edited by Chris farley

1 minute ago, Chris farley said:

I was referencing the video in the thread.  simmer down.  

And Like I said, freedom has consequences.

unless your Nick Cannon or the people in that video.

ITs all ugly and ignorant. 

It is ugly and stupid, and I was talking about the Dilbert guy, I know, nor care, about some video I have never seen 

• Eyeroll 1