Combating imaginary racism with actual racism??

On 5/29/2021 at 2:09 PM, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

I know theses idiots are acting like people didn’t consider racism bad already. It’s all a political sham to control the sheep’s minds. Look no further than the Marxist BLM leader buying a multimillion dollar estate in the midst of those she purports as her oppressor.  

it betrays both her racial and her Marxist stances. 

Completely fine for her to do if her stance was getting rich off of others and living the good life is possible for anyone and not a circumstance of melatonin in today’s America, but in this case the hypocrisy is undeniable. 

But it’s so funny watching the moronic useful idiots who don’t see hypocrisy and say “hey wait a minute...” man they are blind fools

Ethics aside, the greatest salespeople in the world typically offer something the customer doesn’t know he/she is buying but that they cannot get enough of. 

• Agree 1

I am not sure if this is real but it is not from a satire site 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/justin-trudeau-carolyn-bennett-resignation-jody-wilson-raybould-text-message-172439202.html

Apparently it is racist and misogynistic to infer that someone is doing something for money. Last I checked every race and creed likes getting paid 

On 6/25/2021 at 2:42 PM, Doc said:

So last summer was black rage?  Is that how they want to play this?

They called it "black rage" in 2014. The "white rage" term is a response to that.

On 6/25/2021 at 1:35 PM, B-Man said:

Listen as CNN’s Brianna Keilar tries to get Rep. Michael Waltz (R-FL) to affirm the term, asking wouldn’t he call what happened at the Capitol “white rage?”

That's "right rage."

CNN should be more creative.

On 7/6/2021 at 3:14 PM, LeGOATski said:

They called it "black rage" in 2014. The "white rage" term is a response to that.

That's "right rage."

CNN should be more creative.

I will likely never listen to anything with Lauren Hill in it without thinking about her puff piece article from CNN a while ago where she blamed white people for the fact she beat her child. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/08/14/entertainment/lauryn-hill-selah-allegations-trnd/index.html

Over the 4 July weekend - which saw Americans celebrate Independence Day - several other children also lost their lives in shootings.

Advertisement

According to officials, Secoriea was in the car with her mother and another adult when the driver attempted to pass through illegally placed barricades. They were trying to get into a car park, but the entrance was blocked by armed individuals.

ARTICLE CONTINUES BELOW THIS ADVERT

Someone in the group opened fire on the car, hitting it multiple times and striking the child.

More on Atlanta

Hundreds demonstrate against anti-Asian violence after spa workers killed in Atlanta

Atlanta spa shootings: Suspect had sex addiction and was attempting to take out temptation, police say

US Election 2020: Georgia's black voters fired up amid claims of intimidation and suppression

Thomas Jefferson Byrd: Spike Lee film star killed in shooting in Atlanta

Rapper Lil Marlo shot dead in a 'targeted attack' while driving in Atlanta

Confederate monument taken down in Georgia amid cheers

The driver took Secoriea to Atlanta Medical Centre but she did not survive.

Image:Atlanta mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms 'enough is enough'

Charmaine Turner, her mother, tearfully said: "We understand the frustration of Rayshard Brooks, we understand.

"We ain't got nothing to do with that, we're innocent. We didn't mean no harm, my baby didn't mean no harm.

"She ain't gonna make her ninth birthday, we ain't doing anything.

"They say Black Lives Matter. You killed your own, you killed your own this time."

https://news.sky.com/story/secoriea-turner-eight-year-old-girl-among-several-children-shot-dead-over-independence-day-weekend-12022188

Last year but didn't see anything from BLM telling her sorry or anything. But made her victim.  I would be on her side trying to help her out thru her painful. time. 

Different note gotta feel the people at Cuba. Think it's pretty racist blm said there. If I had money I would go to Cuba and help all the people out. Help them with anything best I can do. Being a good person.

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, B-Man said:

We were rarely taught that eating with our hands was poor manners.  What we were taught was to ask "May I eat off the bone?" when we had pork or lamb chops for dinner.  In our "lily-white" household manners at the table meant "Please" "Thank you" and "May i be excused"  

These two articles above are perfect examples of the fact that people have lost their *****.