Combating imaginary racism with actual racism??

9 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Here we go again.

Yesterday it was how many boys have changed their gender for the sole purpose of participating in girls sports. Today its how did the parents get the grades.

I'm seeing a trend ...

Yeah there are a lot of insecure people in the GQP.

34 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

Such a funny man you are. 

May I remind you brought up hearsay that somehow the grades of the original designees were obtained nefariously because the people involved were white. 

Your entire conjecture is somehow this was a racist incident. If you take the adjectives of the color of skin out of the story, the outcome remains the same. 

But for somehow who only views and judges people based on the color of their skin as you do, that’s the only fact that matters in any of this.. the color of ones skin. 

and yes, I will take the judgement of the superintendent of the school system over yours, and only my bring up the color of his skin because that determines motive in your eyes. 

Again, as any racist does, you ascribe actions and motives based on skin color, so I wonder what his motivation was to make the judgement he did. 

Ha - I asked if the grades were made public - you inferred they were - I will quote you:

“They got them as the grades are published for the designees, and how they were determined.”

I then asked you to prove the grades were posted.

And it seems you’re missing the entire point - two black girls won with honors and two WHITE parents demanded a recount resulting in the school to add two white valedictorian and salutatorian.

Stop trying to white wash the action of the PARENTS.

14 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Here we go again.

Yesterday it was how many boys have changed their gender for the sole purpose of participating in girls sports. Today its how did the parents get the grades.

I'm seeing a trend ...

Yeah.

I hear you're a coward if you ignore his silly questions.

giphy.gif

Meanwhile back at the Racism thread.

San Diego Parents Rally to Stop Teaching of Critical Race Theory

LI-80-San-Diego-Critical-Race-Theory-Pro

https://legalinsurrection.com/2021/06/san-diego-parents-rally-to-stop-teaching-of-critical-race-theory/

22 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Yeah.

I hear you're a coward if you ignore his silly questions.

giphy.gif

Meanwhile back at the Racism thread.

San Diego Parents Rally to Stop Teaching of Critical Race Theory

LI-80-San-Diego-Critical-Race-Theory-Pro

https://legalinsurrection.com/2021/06/san-diego-parents-rally-to-stop-teaching-of-critical-race-theory/

I don't like the idea of teaching CRT in schools. But, another question needs to be asked of the school administrators.  What are you taking out to put this on?

Frank Xu, Board President of the Californians for Equal Rights foundation, joined the rally to oppose the district spending $77 million on teaching the district’s student to be antiracist through an “ethnic studies program.”

$77,000,000.00?  Really?  And it will be a graduation requirement which insinuates there will be class time devoted to it.  Schools don't have unlimited funds or time.  Our schools are having a hard enough time teaching the 3 Rs.  Get better at that before trying to teach unnecessary stuff.

• Agree 1

52 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Ha - I asked if the grades were made public - you inferred they were - I will quote you:

“They got them as the grades are published for the designees, and how they were determined.”

I then asked you to prove the grades were posted.

And it seems you’re missing the entire point - two black girls won with honors and two WHITE parents demanded a recount resulting in the school to add two white valedictorian and salutatorian.

Stop trying to white wash the action of the PARENTS.

You sniveling little man. 

my exact quote. 

“they got them as the grades were posted, prove they were not” 

see I played your game, and you lost. You could not prove they were not posted, so therefore it must be true. 

I am out rest of the night, will leave you with this last thought. How does your concours deal with the fact that you see everything g through the lens of skin color? Does  it hurt  to admit you are in fact racist?

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

You sniveling little man. 

my exact quote. 

“they got them as the grades were posted, prove they were not” 

see I played your game, and you lost. You could not prove they were not posted, so therefore it must be true. 

I am out rest of the night, will leave you with this last thought. How does your concours deal with the fact that you see everything g through the lens of skin color? Does  it hurt  to admit you are in fact racist?

You said the grades were posted - couldn’t back it up - and keep calling me a racist - but we all know who here has issues with their true self.

Have fun tonight! 

PS: Congratulations to Ikeria Washington and Layla Temple valedictorian and salutatorian at West Point High School in Mississippi.

👏👏

Don't let the racism take away from your shine.

It seems like half the opponents to the state bills say that CRT isn’t happening in schools, and the other half says it’s happening and it’s good.

They sound very confused. 

BillZtime explained.

36 minutes ago, BillStime said:

In other words, young minds will continue to do what they've always done.

In the 1850s, young minds thought slavery was bad and got it overturned. Hated baby boomers thought racism and unfair housing and education was bad and they marched/protested and got some things changed.  Young people thought gay discrimination was bad and protested etc and now they got their own month, can marry etc.  AND they were able to do it without CRT being force fed to them in school.

• Agree 2

Critical Race Theory Opponents Win Board Elections at Nation’s Top High School. 

“Parents across the country have organized against schools’ embrace of ‘woke’ standards and practices. Anti-critical race theory candidates have won school board seats in two Dallas suburbs. Parents in Indiana criticized one school district’s promotion of racially divisive resources, including works from ‘antiracism’ scholar Ibram X. Kendi and an article on how white women play a ‘role in racial (in)justice.'”

More at the link: https://freebeacon.com/campus/critical-race-theory-opponents-win-board-elections-at-nations-top-high-school/

On 6/12/2021 at 2:07 PM, BillStime said:

And that is how people learn.  By asking questions not having an agenda pushed on them.   Why are you so in love with CRT?  What do you know about it?  What do you like about it?  

• Eyeroll 1

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Indianapolis Police Officer Sues NFL for Defamation After They Misrepresent Shooting

https://redstate.com/tonykatz/2021/06/14/indianapolis-police-officer-sues-nfl-for-defamation-after-they-misrepresent-shooting-n396850

I am glad the cop is doing it and it should be interesting how it ends up because the NFL can't admit any fault or they will really open themselves up to the rest of the people on the list. 

• Agree 1