The Democrat cartel

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

Typical children.

On the other side, I would like ALL government spending cut back. If the S.C. has too much in their budget, by all means cut some.

But all day they have been saying the Right hates the constitution. 

by hook or crook.

DEMOCRATS. DEMOCRATS HAPPENED. 

Joel Kotkin: What happened to the great West Coast cities?

Never before have all the burgeoning metropolises of the future started to shrink.

This is what happens when you’re governed by a ruling class that hates you.

https://thespectator.com/topic/great-west-coast-cities-san-francisco/

• Like (+1) 1

Democrats Reveal More ‘Rules for Thee, but Not for Me’ Hypocrisy When It Comes to Senate Dress Code:

Fox’s Chad Pergram posted that now Senators can wear whatever they want, but others must comply with the dress code, which is: “Coats/ties for men. Business attire for women.”

This is coming from Sen. Chuck Schumer (D-NY), who, as Senate Majority Leader, directed the Senate’s Sergeant at Arms to stop enforcing the rules. “Senators are able to choose what they wear on the Senate floor. I will continue to wear a suit,” Schumer told Axios.

It’s not hard to guess why. Even Axios noted the following in reporting on this change.

The new directive will allow Sen.John Fetterman(D-Pa.), who tends to favorgym shorts and hoodiesover the business attire traditionally required in the chamber, to linger on the Senate floor before and after votes.

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2023/09/17/dems-throw-rules-under-the-bus-when-they-refuse-to-comply-with-them-drop-senate-dress-code-n2163919

https://www.axios.com/2023/09/17/senate-drops-dress-code-schumer

Decline is a choice.

• Like (+1) 2

On 9/15/2023 at 10:41 PM, B-Man said:

DEMOCRATS. DEMOCRATS HAPPENED. 

Joel Kotkin: What happened to the great West Coast cities?

Never before have all the burgeoning metropolises of the future started to shrink.

This is what happens when you’re governed by a ruling class that hates you.

https://thespectator.com/topic/great-west-coast-cities-san-francisco/

the dems have figured out how to grow control by manipulating the leaches, the apathetic, the dumbest and a hand full of median iq people who are still dumb enough to think they are part of the ruling class and of course the wealthy elites. 

their ability to find and segment, surgically, the right groups to mind control has been brilliant.

republicans aren’t organized or cohesive enough to counter it. 

It’s sad. It runs against everything that made this country a dominant world power for a century…

• Agree 2

23 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

the dems have figured out how to grow control by manipulating the leaches, the apathetic, the dumbest and a hand full of median iq people who are still dumb enough to think they are part of the ruling class and of course the wealthy elites. 

their ability to find and segment, surgically, the right groups to mind control has been brilliant.

republicans aren’t organized or cohesive enough to counter it. 

It’s sad. It runs against everything that made this country a dominant world power for a century…

Why are a majority of red states still - shitt holes?

5 hours ago, B-Man said:

Democrats Reveal More ‘Rules for Thee, but Not for Me’ Hypocrisy When It Comes to Senate Dress Code:

Fox’s Chad Pergram posted that now Senators can wear whatever they want, but others must comply with the dress code, which is: “Coats/ties for men. Business attire for women.”

This is coming from Sen. Chuck Schumer (D-NY), who, as Senate Majority Leader, directed the Senate’s Sergeant at Arms to stop enforcing the rules. “Senators are able to choose what they wear on the Senate floor. I will continue to wear a suit,” Schumer told Axios.

It’s not hard to guess why. Even Axios noted the following in reporting on this change.

The new directive will allow Sen.John Fetterman(D-Pa.), who tends to favorgym shorts and hoodiesover the business attire traditionally required in the chamber, to linger on the Senate floor before and after votes.

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2023/09/17/dems-throw-rules-under-the-bus-when-they-refuse-to-comply-with-them-drop-senate-dress-code-n2163919

https://www.axios.com/2023/09/17/senate-drops-dress-code-schumer

Decline is a choice.

Dems: lowering standards everywhere.

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

perfectly described the MAGA game plan.  except they know they're not elite and are resentful.  Sad.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

perfectly described the MAGA game plan.  except they know they're not elite and are resentful.  Sad.

So-called MAGA people haven't changed their ideology or views for decades.  They're just getting in the way of the left FUBAR'ing whatever they haven't screwed up already.  Meanwhile, the extremists on the left have moved even further left and incorrectly conclude the distance between the two views is proof of right wing extremism while in reality its they who are the extremists.    

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

1 hour ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

So-called MAGA people haven't changed their ideology or views for decades.  They're just getting in the way of the left FUBAR'ing whatever they haven't screwed up already.  Meanwhile, the extremists on the left have moved even further left and incorrectly conclude the distance between the two views is proof of right wing extremism while in reality its they who are the extremists.    

You guys try so hard.  and fail.  The R party has been transformed by trump into a mob of morons.  The D party has collected many of the more successful R party members that are rightfully disgusted.

1 hour ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

High enough to realize I’m not elite and neither are you and just about all these politicians are liars and crooks. 

Never said I was elite.  But I'm not resentful of them.  Elite is the goal.  Get as close as you can....2nd, 3rd or 4th is better than 1000th.

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

What the hell is this thread even about???

We're getting to the crux of the reason for MAGA's existence.  Class warfare....It's actually what Marxism calls for.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

36 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Never said I was elite.  But I'm not resentful of them.  Elite is the goal.  Get as close as you can....2nd, 3rd or 4th is better than 1000th.

We have very different definitions of elite. I do very well for my family and continue to push. I encourage the same to the kids.

The elites I’m talking about are descendants or frauds of wealth and power. The aristocracy. The effective ruling class that actively deconstructs the ladders of upward mobility to hold their standing. The ones that tell you to be vegan to save the earth while flying private jets between mansions. I don’t resent these people as mich as I just want to minimize their control of my life and theft of my earnings. 

I have no bone to pick with the ones who earned their standing on their own merit, smarts, hard work, good decisions, competitive nature, etc. I respect that. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

the median iq faux elite heard from here^

Please, Trump and MAGA are the ones raking up the bottom of the barrel. Trump has no ideas, no plans, no anything but bluster and lies. He won't even debate. 

He loves the uneducated 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Please, Trump and MAGA are the ones raking up the bottom of the barrel. Trump has no ideas, no plans, no anything but bluster and lies. He won't even debate. 

He loves the uneducated 

The left brags the kids won it for them in 2020 while targeting them nonstop with PACS and media. 

You know, kids that have not finished any formal education yet?

or are so young they only have book knowledge and very little life experience.

just saying

Edited by Chris farley
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

We have very different definitions of elite. I do very well for my family and continue to push. I encourage the same to the kids.

The elites I’m talking about are descendants or frauds of wealth and power. The aristocracy. The effective ruling class that actively deconstructs the ladders of upward mobility to hold their standing. The ones that tell you to be vegan to save the earth while flying private jets between mansions. I don’t resent these people as mich as I just want to minimize their control of my life and theft of my earnings. 

I have no bone to pick with the ones who earned their standing on their own merit, smarts, hard work, good decisions, competitive nature, etc. I respect that. 

I largely agree with your definition.  In another post I added the caveat that to be elite you can't cheat.  As in sports, cheaters are never elite.  And people generally know or eventually catch on to the cheaters.  But I don't believe your definition is nearly universal across the MAGA base.  What is an Academic elite, for example?  Anyone with a higher status seems to be elite or at least above some arbitrary level.  And I think the current economy is making the rungs of the ladder steeper.  But there's no grand plan to destroy the economy.  Biden could lose because of it....

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

He loves the uneducated 

Then why is the issue of voter id so important to democrats? it’s almost impossible to be an Educated contributor to society without a photo Id. 

you’re saying these democrat anti ID and pro mail in ballot priorities are to obtain maga votes? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Then why is the issue of voter id so important to democrats? it’s almost impossible to be an Educated contributor to society without a photo Id. 

you’re saying these democrat anti ID and pro mail in ballot priorities are to obtain maga votes? 

Because a lot of old people--blacks, native Americans, etc.--don't have ids because they were born before good records were kept for minorities. No birth certificates and stuff 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

30 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Mail in ballots are another matter.  Low wage people often need to work during voting times. transportation is often an issue. Why shouldn't it be easier to vote as long as fraud is not prevalent (and it was not).  And why are you for mandating Voter ID's while against mandating things like vaccinations?  A biometric measurement (eg fingerprint of face ID) could easily be used to verify identities if making voting easier was a goal.

btw, I should have said that I agree with your definition of the word as it was recently manipulatively made to mean.  The word actually doesn't mean that.  How the propagandists made "Elite" pejorative is just amazingly sad.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Eyeroll 1

10 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Because a lot of old people--blacks, native Americans, etc.--don't have ids because they were born before good records were kept for minorities. No birth certificates and stuff 

That's been debunked a lot time ago.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Doc said:

That's been debunked a lot time ago.

you got to be quite a few degrees of separation from reality to even try to use that old trope.

59 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Ah! But who did the debunking? 

image.png.dca15c057398e5a6c815996c5c79e550.png

From Medicare to SS, one needs an ID.  

it's not 1965 anymore. one needs an ID to do about anything. 

34 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

you got to be quite a few degrees of separation from reality to even try to use that old trope.

From Medicare to SS, one needs an ID.  

it's not 1965 anymore. one needs an ID to do about anything. 

This.  You literally need at least one form of ID to do something to live in this country.  Legally, that is.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Mail in ballots are another matter.  Low wage people often need to work during voting times. transportation is often an issue. Why shouldn't it be easier to vote as long as fraud is not prevalent (and it was not).  And why are you for mandating Voter ID's while against mandating things like vaccinations?  A biometric measurement (eg fingerprint of face ID) could easily be used to verify identities if making voting easier was a goal.

btw, I should have said that I agree with your definition of the word as it was recently manipulatively made to mean.  The word actually doesn't mean that.  How the propagandists made "Elite" pejorative is just amazingly sad.

I’m not taking a position on id and mail in ballots in this line, I am merely positing that if magas are the dregs of society, you’d think they would disproportionately be in the class of folks without ID, or that are too apathetic to a polling place… maybe both. 

So why isn’t this a maga priority?? 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SUNY_amherst said:

you know it is true though. Look out the crowds at trump's klan rallies. You will see very few young people or people of color. 

Thats the goal of the propaganda box.

guess what. most of the 75 million votes he got, are not people that went to a rally.

still has nothing to do with you doubling down on your racial biases.

Yeah but democrats got more than 12 percent of black voters, just a little more haha

So you're saying a large sector of one demographic chose blue?  why.

you have the same problem with that as you did for other demos? like you stated above?

• Like (+1) 1

I don't know why myself, but there are exit polls for that. Do a little research instead of asking me to answer everything you want to know. 

Many thought donald trump was a racist loser. If I was a black man and I felt that way, I know I would vote for someone else

are you? and do you?

or are you still working on defining what racial stereotypes are appropriate and moral?

50 minutes ago, SUNY_amherst said:

you know it is true though. Look out the crowds at trump's klan rallies. You will see very few young people or people of color. 

I've been a accused of being maga 37 times a day here by our resident lefties but I'm under 40 hmmmmm doesn't check out.

20 minutes ago, SUNY_amherst said:

I don't know why myself, but there are exit polls for that. Do a little research instead of asking me to answer everything you want to know. 

Many thought donald trump was a racist loser. If I was a black man and I felt that way, I know I would vote for someone else

Like Biden if you don't vote for me u ain't black? Come on man!

• Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

I've been a accused of being maga 37 times a day here by our resident lefties but I'm under 40 hmmmmm doesn't check out.

Thats how it works in binary minds.  its 100% act blue script like they parrot. or your MAGA.

they are an inch from calling for reeducation camps for Maga. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, SUNY_amherst said:

I'm pretty happy. I think of myself as more of a moderate. I am actually a lot happier than I was in 2020 of this time when we had a clueless reality tv star battling a pandemic and navigating a crashed economy. A lot has gotten better in 3 years for sure

Name one.

4 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

Name one.

Why are our new-style conservatives so miserable these days? Who is it that "hates America" these days? The people with absolutely nothing positive to say, ever.

You really mean NOTHING is better now than it was in September 2020? Because I remember September 2020 and I don't want to go back there.

Edited by The Frankish Reich
  • Like (+1) 1

I did. two actually. The pandemic is over and the economy is not crashed anymore. 

Oh thanks, yeah that pandemic ran it's course and the economy is booming. Booming, I say. (unless you want to go to a grocery store or put gas in your vehicle)

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, SUNY_amherst said:

I did. two actually. The pandemic is over and the economy is not crashed anymore. 

I guess we must be in the minority here.

We faced a very dangerous new public health menace in America and the world in 2020. It looked for a time as if people would be staged in trailers outside hospitals (note: THIS ACTUALLY HAPPENED in NYC), probably to die without ventilators to keep them alive. The economy faced collapse. The NBA and NHL held "bubble" tournaments. MLB was almost completely canceled. NFL games in empty stadiums. Schools went online.

Overkill? Who knows for sure. Restrictions were too tight in some areas, and surely went on too long. But this was kind of a new thing.

A couple years later, it was essentially over. The economy hadn't collapsed. Huge market interventions probably saved us from that. Amazing rapid development of vaccines and therapeutics. The response certainly wasn't perfect.

But even so ... we made it out the other side just fine! Surely there's something to celebrate here instead of miserably groaning like angry old men (umm, maybe that's what the are) about how the world has gone to hell in a hand basket.

Lighten up! Get a little perspective. The world survived, indeed, in many ways thrived. There are challenges. We will meet them.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1