Antifa Air Force

Looks like Biden put the clamps on this thing.  Despite the suggestion that America faced a threat from above from this amorphous group (which, according to our Trumpian friends, still had the wherewithal to create and staff an Air Force of arsonists, etc.), things have been calm in our domestic skies since mid-January.  I briefly considered the possibility that the UFO sighting in or around New Mexico in fact was the Antifa Air Force, but there's no proof of that so I had to dismiss the thought.  

In all seriousness, Morgan Freeman is right.  It is a breath of fresh air not to have to listen to garbage like warnings of an Antifa Air Force coming from the mouth of the sitting President of the United States.  Fortunately we've reached a point where we can look back and laugh at the stupid things that the former President said and that his followers lapped up.  I feel like we've finally turned a corner--there's a place for humor in politics, like this thread and like what we've seen recently--but things are finally settling down and I think it's pretty cool that we can begin to focus on the many things that we agree upon, rather than the relatively few policy issues that might see us slightly apart. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Eyeroll 1

38 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Let's get the economy back up to full speed now! Let's get every vaccinated! 

Let's start talking about a serious infrastructure bill to Build Back Better! 

Make America Great Again!!!! 

They just passed a $1.9 TRILLION bill chock full of utter nonsense and now we’re going to do infrastructure? Fabulous! 

1 hour ago, Wacka said:

Better to have total gibberish? 

Better to have decorum and respect.

The same Idiots dissing Biden for his stutter had no issue with:

• Covfefe
  • Tim Apple
  • Hamberder
  • Thinking Frederick Douglas is alive
  • In 1775 our army took over the airport
  • Yo-Semite
  • Injecting disinfectants and uv lights

giphy.gif

Should we go on?

• Like (+1) 2

45 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

I almost spit out my cofeve when I read that post on my Tim Apple device.  

Biden calls Pentagon chief 'the guy who runs that outfit over there'.   And he has the nuclear footbball?

Last fall he was maybe about 4-5 years behind my mom on dementia. Now he[s about a tear behind.

47 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

I almost spit out my cofeve when I read that post on my Tim Apple device.  

I was chuckling about Morgan Freeman being the voice of reason.  He’s the guy who was grabbing the gals, propositioning them and lifting the lady’s skirt in effort to see her underwear—you know, just @&$& guys do,  and declared we’re at war with Russia.  

Great actor though.  He makes a great pretend President.  

7 minutes ago, Wacka said:

Biden calls Pentagon chief 'the guy who runs that outfit over there'.   And he has the nuclear footbball?

Last fall he was maybe about 4-5 years behind my mom on dementia. Now he[s about a tear behind.

I wonder if Biden’s inability to move past the language fashionable when he was a young man in 1975 is due in part to his dementia.  Half the time he sounds like Edward G Robinson when allowed to speak. 

• Dislike 1

5 minutes ago, Wacka said:

8 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I was chuckling about Morgan Freeman being the voice of reason.  He’s the guy who was grabbing the gals, propositioning them and lifting the lady’s skirt in effort to see her underwear—you know, just @&$& guys do,  and declared we’re at war with Russia.  

I wonder if Biden’s inability to move past the language fashionable when he was a young man in 1975 is due in part to his dementia.  Half the time he sounds like Edward G Robinson when allowed to speak. 

Biden brings me back to SNL spoofs of Gov. Patterson wandering aimlessly around the set.   

And yes, things are better now as the new administration FUBAR's everything it touches.  

• Like (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Biden brings me back to SNL spoofs of Gov. Patterson wandering aimlessly around the set.   

And yes, things are better now as the new administration FUBAR's everything it touches.  

I met David Paterson and worked with he and his wife for a while (non-govt business).  I sat in his living room when he was Lt Gov, talked politics and listened to his views on a few main issues, R v. L, and politics of division.  He was an impressive man, and I found him very likable.  

Before he left office, I had occasion to meet his wife at the governors mansion and she showed me around just a bit.  One of the cool things was seeing the indoor pool where FDR would exercise when he was gov.  The tile on the floor is original from the days he used it, it was a bit overwhelming to stand in a spot where that towering figure of history once tread.  

• Like (+1) 3

41 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Given the standard over the last few elections he’d probably be a better real one too. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Wacka said:

I guess the good news, though, is that if we have another airport invasion like we did in 1775 he’s still in good enough shape to turn the place into a sheet of glass if things get hairy. 

• 2 years later...

Quick update: at this point, it is uncertain if the Cessna that went down recently in DC was part of the Antifa Air Force.  Stay tuned for more updates as information becomes available. Or watch Newsmax.  Either one. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

2 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

Quick update: at this point, it is uncertain if the Cessna that went down recently in DC was part of the Antifa Air Force.  Stay tuned for more updates as information becomes available. Or watch Newsmax.  Either one. 

It’s only uncertain to those not certain. For those who know what they know, certainty is assured. 

In other words, it’s like everything else in life. 🤷🏼‍♂️

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

22 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

It’s only uncertain to those not certain. For those who know what they know, certainty is assured. 

I gotta say that you've been "on fire" with your posts the past few days.  On point and on target.  Well done. 

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Look, there are a lot of people out there concerned about the Antifa Air Force.  The more we discuss this threat, the safer we all will be. 

Otherwise, I fee like I’m watching White Men Can’t Jump when I read that post.  A little Rosie Perez philosophy in there.  

Edited by SectionC3
  • Like (+1) 1

55 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Look, there are a lot of people out there concerned about the Antifa Air Force.  The more we discuss this threat, the safer we all will be. 

Otherwise, I fee like I’m watching White Men Can’t Jump when I read that post.  A little Rosie Perez philosophy in there.  

There are a lot of people out there, we certainly agree on that. 

• Haha (+1) 3