General History and where I am at with the Bills.

23 minutes ago, NewEra said:

I agree.  I’m with Jordan Palmer in saying he’s the most physically gifted QB ever.  I don’t think it’s really even that close tbh.

allen may eventually be better. He isn’t yet. It shouldn’t hurt to hear that he’s not better than a transcendent QB like Mahomes after Allen has had one “great” season”

Mahomes sat almost all his first year and then became transcendently great in his second year his first year starting. The offense had the pieces around him from the get go. He then followed that up with a brilliant pair of seasons where he seemingly improved in aspects of his game both years.

Allen was forced into action a lot his rookie year and looked raw but dynamic at times. He then took a step up in 2019 but still had a lot to work on to become elite. Then in 2020 it all just clicked and he got to that elite level. 

Both guys have had their own paths. Mahomes is a little bit ahead having been drafted a year earlier and having a better offensive cast out the box. Allen has the physical tools to get there. He just needed another season of polish and playoffs to get to that Super Bowl level in my opinion.

The fact that the Bills have one of the best young QB’s in the game is amazing as a fan.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 4

24 minutes ago, PrimeTime101 said:

that's an awesome memory

disclosure:  Looked this up and verified a couple months ago to tell my girls how wild some playoff games can be.  Heart in throat whole 2nd half!  Ah, the good old Bills!

heck I can't remember where I left my keys.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, billsfan89 said:

Mahomes sat almost all his first year and then became transcendently great in his second year his first year starting. The offense had the pieces around him from the get go. He then followed that up with a brilliant pair of seasons where he seemingly improved in aspects of his game both years.

Allen was forced into action a lot his rookie year and looked raw but dynamic at times. He then took a step up in 2019 but still had a lot to work on to become elite. Then in 2020 it all just clicked and he got to that elite level. 

Both guys have had their own paths. Mahomes is a little bit ahead having been drafted a year earlier and having a better offensive cast out the box. Allen has the physical tools to get there. He just needed another season of polish and playoffs to get to that Super Bowl level in my opinion.

The fact that the Bills have one of the best young QB’s in the game is amazing as a fan.

totally agree. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, teef said:

I’m just happy to be spending time with everyone here. 

I am also here for the camaraderie, but I have a question:

Who is Bill and why is everyone talking about him? 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Beast said:

Yeah, because Butler was the AFC Rookie of the Year and a Pro-Bowl selection the next.

"LOL"

go look at his career numbers and tell me how good he was? 4 out of the last 5 years. one year he was out with knee injury. one year he had a 700 yard year and the rest was 300-350 at the end of a long career.. oh wait.. he only played 8 years and his career was over.  his first few years were great then he had the dropsies. Sorry if he is some hero of yours but you will get over it.

1 hour ago, PrimeTime101 said:

go look at his career numbers and tell me how good he was? 4 out of the last 5 years. one year he was out with knee injury. one year he had a 700 yard year and the rest was 300-350 at the end of a long career.. oh wait.. he only played 8 years and his career was over.  his first few years were great then he had the dropsies. Sorry if he is some hero of yours but you will get over it.

YOU said the first couple of years he sucked. Clearly he didn't. To compare his first two year to Dawson Knox, as YOU did, is assinine. Butler was a stud those first teo years.

And don't forget to mention the  his severely broken leg as a reason why he didn't have a long career.

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Beast said:

YOU said the first couple of years he sucked. Clearly he didn't. To compare his first two year to Dawson Knox, as YOU did, is assinine. Butler was a stud those first teo years.

And don't forget to mention the  his severely broken leg as a reason why he didn't have a long career.

where did i say first too years he sucked?