H.R. 1 And The Fight For Voting Rights -- We The People!

If we required a photo ID to vote and moved away from voter registration cards, there’s no doubt in my mind that Republicans would say millions of “unregistered” voters are voting fraudulently. I mean, who we really kidding here?

53 minutes ago, The Governor said:

If we required a photo ID to vote and moved away from voter registration cards, there’s no doubt in my mind that Republicans would say millions of “unregistered” voters are voting fraudulently.

I mean, who we really kidding here?

Yourself Governor, you are only fooling yourself.

Post after post with the same "everyone knows what they really mean" and "everyone knows exactly why" 

Without offering anything substantial other than your own ingrained bias.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

If apathetic voters too lazy to get proper ID voted Republican would the Democrats still so worried in making voting easier? Would republicans be so worried about fraud? 

watching this are not are too dance while politicians own people’s minds is a sad microcosm of the way things are now. 

Same as it ever was.  Democratic politicians will always try to convince their constituents that the GOP is racist for trying to suppress your vote with stricter voting laws.  Republican politicians will always try to convince their constituents that strict voting laws are needed to prevent fraud.  They're intelligent enough to know that both racism and fraud charges are complete bs.  They'll continue to push that narrative though to gain and/or maintain power.

My only problem with the bill is it never would've been written if Trump won Georgia.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

24 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Same as it ever was.  Democratic politicians will always try to convince their constituents that the GOP is racist for trying to suppress your vote with stricter voting laws.  Republican politicians will always try to convince their constituents that strict voting laws are needed to prevent fraud.  They're intelligent enough to know that both racism and fraud charges are complete bs.  They'll continue to push that narrative though to gain and/or maintain power.

My only problem with the bill is it never would've been written if Trump won Georgia.

Yeah but some of the above is laughable. The GQP does a good job on their own convincing anyone w a brain that most of them are racist.

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

Yourself Governor, you are only fooling yourself.

Post after post with the same "everyone knows what they really mean" and "everyone knows exactly why" 

Without offering anything substantial other than your own ingrained bias.

We just had a president that was caught and impeached for trying to rig his own reelection and now we’re supposed to answer to you when it comes to voter fraud?

Then we caught them trying to break the USPS so votes wouldn’t be counted.

Are we supposed to pretend that none of that happened? A do-over? Trump just being Trump?

Edited by The Governor
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, The Governor said:

We just had a president that was caught and impeached for trying to rig his own reelection and now we’re supposed to answer to you when it comes to voter fraud?

Then we caught them trying to break the USPS so votes wouldn’t be counted.

Are we supposed to pretend that none of that happened? A do-over? Trump just being Trump?

It doesn’t matter to these idiots - @B-Man claimed the Jan 6 insurrection was justified and @Chef Jimdoesnt believe racism exists because he has never witnessed it. 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

It doesn’t matter to these idiots - @B-Man claimed the Jan 6 insurrection was justified and @Chef Jimdoesnt believe racism exists because he has never witnessed it. 

We caught them trying to cheat every way imaginable and had no choice but to impeach him. You can’t get caught any worse than that.

The Republican Party shouldn’t be saying much of anything right now, especially when it comes to elections. We’ll tell them when it’s ok to come out of their holes. Like 8 years from now.

8 minutes ago, The Governor said:

We caught them trying to cheat every way imaginable and had no choice but to impeach him. You can’t get caught any worse than that.

The Republican Party shouldn’t be saying much of anything right now, especially when it comes to elections. We’ll tell them when it’s ok to come out of their holes. Like 8 years from now.

Zero trust or faith in the Republican Party. They are moving towards autocracy real fast. Their followers are too ignorant to see it and when they do they are so f’d up they will embrace it. Putin couldn’t be more proud.

Can GOP autocracy outlaw American democracy?

“Admitting that they can't get majorities to vote for their collection of corporate lackeys, conspiracy theorists and bigoted old white guys, the GOP hierarchy's Great Hope is crude repression — rigging the rules to shove as many Democratic voters as possible out of our elections.

They're banking on a blitz of bureaucratic bills they're now trying to ram through nearly every state legislature, using government red tape and the iron fist of government autocracy to intimidate, divert and otherwise deny eligible voters the ability to exercise their most fundament democratic right. The main targets of the GOP's vote thieves are people of color, but they're also pushing measures to keep students, senior citizens, union households and poor communities from voting.”

• Agree 1

5 hours ago, The Governor said:

Despite the fact that everything you just said is fiction, Why are the Democrats trying to make it easier to cheat, after finding out cheating occurred?

If the Democrats pass HR1, expect there to be a lot of voter fraud... from Republicans. They are the ones who feel cheated, and will respond by using the lax rules to make a mockery of the election process. Everyone's dead grandmother will be voting twice.

Just like deploying the nuclear-option to bypass the senate, this move will bite the Democrats in the @#$&.

1 hour ago, unbillievable said:

If the Democrats pass HR1, expect there to be a lot of voter fraud... from Republicans. They are the ones who feel cheated, and will respond by using the lax rules to make a mockery of the election process. Everyone's dead grandmother will be voting twice.

Just like deploying the nuclear-option to bypass the senate, this move will bite the Democrats in the @#$&.

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886vbnq7r6zro0eim54y6

7 hours ago, BillStime said:

Well now isn’t this a boatload of crapola.  So because I adamantly say that this Bill is not racist I think that racism doesn’t exist.  How about because I’ve never witnessed a murder I think murder doesn’t exist?  How about because I’ve never witnessed childbirth I believe in the stork?  Logic ain’t your strong suit is it?  

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, BillStime said:

Zero trust or faith in the Republican Party. They are moving towards autocracy real fast. Their followers are too ignorant to see it and when they do they are so f’d up they will embrace it. Putin couldn’t be more proud.

Can GOP autocracy outlaw American democracy?

“Admitting that they can't get majorities to vote for their collection of corporate lackeys, conspiracy theorists and bigoted old white guys, the GOP hierarchy's Great Hope is crude repression — rigging the rules to shove as many Democratic voters as possible out of our elections.

They're banking on a blitz of bureaucratic bills they're now trying to ram through nearly every state legislature, using government red tape and the iron fist of government autocracy to intimidate, divert and otherwise deny eligible voters the ability to exercise their most fundament democratic right. The main targets of the GOP's vote thieves are people of color, but they're also pushing measures to keep students, senior citizens, union households and poor communities from voting.”

I have news for you Mr Logic. Both parties are trying  moving us towards autocracy.  What you just wrote could be said about Democrats as well as Republicans.  And sheeple like you have such hatred for the other side you’re blind to it.  And until both sides stop blindly following their chosen party while both parties sip expensive Scotch paid for by your tax dollars while they laugh at us it’s not going to get any better. Textbook divide and conquer. 

6 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Well now isn’t this a boatload of crapola.  So because I adamantly say that this Bill is not racist I think that racism doesn’t exist.  How about because I’ve never witnessed a murder I think murder doesn’t exist?  How about because I’ve never witnessed childbirth I believe in the stork?  Logic ain’t your strong suit is it?  

You mentioned you haven’t stood in line in years to vote... probably because Cali accommodates it’s voters, right?

Now in Georgia - we all know that’s not the case - thus making it harder to vote was one goal to the bill; the other was the obvious power grab to make it easier to find those 11,000 Trump votes when an ethical SOS does his job.

The law is racist (adding hurtles) - and it was designed to help the GQP cheat and you know it. 

End of story 

4 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

I have news for you Mr Logic. Both parties are trying  moving us towards autocracy.  What you just wrote could be said about Democrats as well as Republicans.  And sheeple like you have such hatred for the other side you’re blind to it.  And until both sides stop blindly following their chosen party while both parties sip expensive Scotch paid for by your tax dollars while they laugh at us it’s not going to get any better. Textbook divide and conquer. 

Scotch - or $200,000,000 in golf trips

giphy.gif?cid=5e21488636f491a9628c45bd7d

I still come back to the same thing. Why should the color of your skin have anything to do with the political party you vote for? Doesn’t anyone see how silly (and really sad) this is? Until you’re  ready to face this issue you’re not ready for the more serious discussion. 

Edited by SoCal Deek

18 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You mentioned you haven’t stood in line in years to vote... probably because Cali accommodates it’s voters, right?

Now in Georgia - we all know that’s not the case - thus making it harder to vote was one goal to the bill; the other was the obvious power grab to make it easier to find those 11,000 Trump votes when an ethical SOS does his job.

The law is racist (adding hurtles) - and it was designed to help the GQP cheat and you know it. 

End of story 

Scotch - or $200,000,000 in golf trips

giphy.gif?cid=5e21488636f491a9628c45bd7d

How much did Obama, Bush, Clinton, et

al spent on vacations/getaways?  Take your partisan blinders off. You accuse Trump of spending our money as if he’s the only one to ever have done it. 

Divide and conquer my friend divide and conquer. 

The law is racist because it adds hurdles to help the GOP win?  Captain Logic strikes again.  You wear a cape?

Edited by Chef Jim

Attorney Matthew DePerno Releases Michigan Elections Forensics Report – 66,194 Unregistered Ballots Tallied in JUST 9 Counties

by Jim Hoft

Michigan Constitutional Attorney Matthew Deperno released his much anticipated Michigan Elections Forensics Report on Friday. Among the findings: Modem Chipsets Installed In Voting System Motherboards 66,194 unregistered ballots tallied in just 9 counties. 

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/04/huge-news-attorney-matthew-deperno-releases-michigan-elections-forensics-report-66194-unregistered-ballots-tallied-just-9-counties/

On 4/10/2021 at 8:51 AM, SoCal Deek said:

I still come back to the same thing. Why should the color of your skin have anything to do with the political party you vote for? Doesn’t anyone see how silly (and really sad) this is? Until you’re  ready to face this issue you’re not ready for the more serious discussion. 

You’re onto something here.  In spite of hundred of years of evidence that people are moved to carry themselves based on their own experiences, it’s easy to rile up the masses by segmenting into skin color, gender etc.  Even well-intentioned people fall for it, so those running the game can’t really lose.  

It’s actually pandering of the highest order, and reveals how emotions can trump intellect and reason virtually every time. 

• Like (+1) 1