Biden's follies

Here's the Reason They Don't Show the Wide Shot at Biden's Events

Joe Biden has been out to a couple of campaign-type events over the past week, including one in Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania.

We reported how Biden was supposed to be talking about a “safer America” but he spent a lot of time attacking millions of Americans by demonizing MAGA Republicans and lying about Jan. 6. Biden is so unpopular, John Fetterman, one of the candidates Biden was stumping for, couldn’t even be bothered to show up. Biden got completely confused as to who was running for what position, what was in the Constitution, and showed off his ignorance about guns.

Biden also mocked people needing guns to potentially have to defend themselves from an oppressive government, telling them they’d need an F-15.

But I wanted to note something else about that event — the visual they’re trying to sell us there with the tight shot.

If you were used to seeing Trump rallies, you would notice the Biden folks seem to be trying to imitate that look with a group of people holding signs behind him.

Except unlike Trump rallies which generally have thousands of people, you get to see the wide shot to confirm that. But when you see the wide shot of the Biden event, you see the problem.

• Haha (+1) 1

:D

Biden-3.jpg?resize=110,85&ssl=1   RISE & FALL OF THE BIDEN BUMP

President Biden’s approval rating recently bumped up into the low 40’s. My working theory is that Biden is well served by his time out of the public eye and poorly served by his public appearances and remarks. Biden’s minders in the White House don’t seem to agree with me, however, as they continue to send him on the road to peddle the fabrications, fabulations, and grotesqueries of his Wilkes-Barre remarks, to take only the most recent example. (I touched on them briefly in in “Semi-moronic.”)

Tonight Biden is taking to prime time to save the soul of America. He makes Jimmy Carter look like a giant — it won’t be more mush from the wimp. Maybe more gush from the simp.

Our salvation is unlikely to come from the guy who couldn’t distinguish between the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution of the United States (as in his Wilkes-Barre remarks). If our nation turns its lonely eyes to Joe Biden, we are in trouble. But we already know that.

In the latest Reuters/Ipsos poll (August 29-30), however, Biden’s approval has fallen back to 38 percent. The ranking of issues is also of interest. When poll respondents were asked to rank our biggest problems, the economy topped concerns by a huge margin, with 29 percent naming it first. Crime came in second at 9 percent.

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2022/09/rise-fall-of-the-biden-bump.php

• Shocked 1

5 hours ago, Tiberius said:

At least we have a good president now to clean up that mess left by the last guy 

Darn straight! We finally got back to our sweet spot….inflation, open borders, run away crime, and funding wars in faraway countries. It’s good to be back! 

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, B-Man said:

:D

Biden-3.jpg?resize=110,85&ssl=1   RISE & FALL OF THE BIDEN BUMP

President Biden’s approval rating recently bumped up into the low 40’s. My working theory is that Biden is well served by his time out of the public eye and poorly served by his public appearances and remarks. Biden’s minders in the White House don’t seem to agree with me, however, as they continue to send him on the road to peddle the fabrications, fabulations, and grotesqueries of his Wilkes-Barre remarks, to take only the most recent example. (I touched on them briefly in in “Semi-moronic.”)

Tonight Biden is taking to prime time to save the soul of America. He makes Jimmy Carter look like a giant — it won’t be more mush from the wimp. Maybe more gush from the simp.

Our salvation is unlikely to come from the guy who couldn’t distinguish between the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution of the United States (as in his Wilkes-Barre remarks). If our nation turns its lonely eyes to Joe Biden, we are in trouble. But we already know that.

In the latest Reuters/Ipsos poll (August 29-30), however, Biden’s approval has fallen back to 38 percent. The ranking of issues is also of interest. When poll respondents were asked to rank our biggest problems, the economy topped concerns by a huge margin, with 29 percent naming it first. Crime came in second at 9 percent.

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2022/09/rise-fall-of-the-biden-bump.php

plus, i don't buy polls anymore than I would ever buy a yahoo.com headline.

• Agree 1