Biden's follies

9737c5c3-2c9d-4442-8661-fe438c694602-450

Biden Nominates an Absolute Nightmare to Lead the NIH

Joe Biden has finally put forth a nominee to head the National Insitute of Health, and her background is absolute nightmare fuel.

According to Stat News, the president has officially selected Monica Bertagnolli, who currently leads the National Cancer Institute. She is set to replace Lawrence Tabak, who has been leading the NIH since 2021 on an interim basis. Bertagnolli’s nomination will now go before the US Senate for confirmation.

If you thought Anthony Fauci was bad, and he was as terrible as one could imagine, there’s no reason to think Bertagnolli will be any better. She subscribes to all the same statist, misguided policy prescriptions that failed the American people so badly during the COVID-19 pandemic. In fact, she thinks Fauci did such an incredible job that he should be given the Nobel Peace Prize.

Here are just a few of her highlights.

It’s worth noting that these anti-disinformation proponents were some of the worst spreaders of disinformation during the pandemic. Numerous claims by the medical establishment were outright debunked, with no apologies to be found. Anyone that believes censoring information is the right path is already headed down the wrong one.

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2023/05/15/biden-nominates-an-absolute-nightmare-to-lead-the-nih-n746103

On 5/13/2023 at 6:05 AM, BillsFanNC said:

Blood on the hands of the Biden administration  

Also on the hands of commie ***** sticks like @BillStime et al.

This is unacceptable.  No one should disagree with that. 

Did you post this response for the 24 deaths in custody for Trump?  Be outraged, that's fine, but be equally outraged.

Edited by cle23

14 minutes ago, cle23 said:

This is unacceptable.  No one should disagree with that. 

Did you post this response for the 24 deaths in custody for Trump?  Be outraged, that's fine, but be equally outraged.

Would you have posted on your own about Biden administration policies causing migrant child deaths if you hadn't found my post as a launching pad for your fake equal outrage?

• Thank you (+1) 3

25 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Would you have posted on your own about Biden administration policies causing migrant child deaths if you hadn't found my post as a launching pad for your fake equal outrage?

Probably not, but I didn't during Trump's time either.  That's my point.  You post here nonstop about all the problems caused during one administration, yet ignored the previous administration doing the exact same thing.  Trump had 24  reported deaths of immigrants in custody and he was lauded for his policies. Now the chance to jump on Biden (though I do think there have been other deaths) and you're all over it.  Making everything partisan then makes everything you say seemed biased, even when I am sure there are times you aren't.

Partisan politics have got us to where we are today.  Point the finger at the "bad" guy in office, all while doing the same things.  Both parties do it too.  

Also, in case my other post wasn't clear, I mean the death was unacceptable.  I reread it and thought it may have been unclear.

Imagine if this was ANY other president.

WATCH: Jake Tapper Asks Jake Sullivan About 'Accountablity' for Drone Strike on Shepherd With 10 Kids

As previously reported, the Biden administration initially claimed that they recently hit a “senior al-Qaeda leader” with a missile. Yet they didn’t cite any evidence to back the claim or even identify the al Qaeda leader who they thought they took out.

But then they started backing off the claim when more details started coming out about the man who was hit. Now officials are acknowledging they’re no longer confident that they took out a senior al-Qeada official.

They did take out Lotfi Hassan Misto, 56, with a Hellfire missile earlier this month in northwest Syria. His brother, his son, and six others who knew him described him as a kind, hard-working man whose “whole life was spent poor.” He was a shepherd who was taking care of his sheep, raising his ten children, and had no ties to terrorism, according to the family.

The administration said they’re still trying to assess the situation. It’s a little too late for that, don’t you think? The time for assessing the situation was before you took out the poor guy.

Chuck Grassley on Fox News: "We are not interested in whether the allegations against Vice President Biden are accurate or not."

Apparently they have nothing on Biden.

How surprising.

• Eyeroll 2

1 hour ago, Kemp said:

Chuck Grassley on Fox News: "We are not interested in whether the allegations against Vice President Biden are accurate or not."

Apparently they have nothing on Biden.

How surprising.

Kemp:  "Not interested in accuracy" = "they have nothing"

Not surprising.

P.S.

Would it be too confusing to point out that Fox News, or any media outlet are not the  DOJ ?

P.S.S.

It's always best when you provide a link for a DIRECT quote.  You know, so people won't doubt you.

• Like (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Kemp:  "Not interested in accuracy" = "they have nothing"

Not surprising.

P.S.

Would it be too confusing to point out that Fox News, or any media outlet are not the  DOJ ?

P.S.S.

It's always best when you provide a link for a DIRECT quote.  You know, so people won't doubt you.

I'm going to make this EXTRA easy for you.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1