The January 6th Commission To Investigate The Insurrection

Tiberius

On 7/29/2021 at 6:45 PM, 716er said:

On 7/29/2021 at 7:43 PM, Wacka said:

What dodging?

It took the journalist 11 seconds to ask the question.  

Jordan answered “yeah” at 12 seconds and “Yes I spoke with him on January 6” by the 16 second mark.  

He was then asked a follow up question, which he answered.  So, the clip is 1 minute and 14 seconds long, both questions asked were answered.  

6er, it’s your post.  Where was the dodge?

32 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You wish they didn’t 

Wrong….your never ending wet dream wishes that they did. You’re a sick person and for unknown reasons Trump has ruined your life. Time to seek counseling. I’m VERY worried about you. 

2 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Wrong….your never ending wet dream wishes that they did. You’re a sick person and for unknown reasons Trump has ruined your life. Time to seek counseling. I’m VERY worried about you. 

Oh...........................................................................ok precious

image.thumb.jpeg.39dbb07dda00f90450cf6398662c6a00.jpeg

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

Seriously - wtf are you smoking?

Illegally seize power? Can you project harder?

“just say that the election was corrupt + leave the rest to me and the R Congressmen”

- Donald J Trump

False.

NY times. What a surprise. 

https://thefederalist.com/2021/08/02/nyt-lies-about-trump-again-with-claim-he-pushed-doj-to-declare-election-corrupt/

On Friday, The New York Times claimed it had obtained the handwritten notes from a post-election meeting between then-President Donald Trump and acting Attorney General Jeffrey Rosen and Deputy Attorney General Richard Donoghue. Those notes, according to the Times, reveal that when Donoghue “warned that the department had no power to change the outcome of the election,” Trump “replied that he did not expect that.” “‘Just say that the election was corrupt + leave he rest to me’ and to congressional allies,” the Times reported Donoghue’s handwritten notes as stating.

However, a review of the notes from that December 27, 2020 meeting, provided by the Biden administration to the House Committee on Oversight and Reform and posted on the latter’s webpage, expose the Times as once again a purveyor of fake news.

While the Times claimed the above exchange occurred during a phone call in which Trump “pressed” Rosen and Donoghue “on voter fraud claims that the department had disproved,” the “just say that the election was corrupt” comment came in an entirely different portion of the discussion, the handwritten notes establish.

Read the article and see the evidence, liar.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Oh...........................................................................ok precious

image.thumb.jpeg.39dbb07dda00f90450cf6398662c6a00.jpeg

And there it is again! Have you ever noticed that YOU’RE THE ONE who posts all the pictures of Trump? It’s going be OK…but seriously, time to seek therapy. Unless this man crush of yours is what it’s really all about….precious. 😘

• Eyeroll 1

5 minutes ago, Unforgiven said:

False.

NY times. What a surprise. 

https://thefederalist.com/2021/08/02/nyt-lies-about-trump-again-with-claim-he-pushed-doj-to-declare-election-corrupt/

On Friday, The New York Times claimed it had obtained the handwritten notes from a post-election meeting between then-President Donald Trump and acting Attorney General Jeffrey Rosen and Deputy Attorney General Richard Donoghue. Those notes, according to the Times, reveal that when Donoghue “warned that the department had no power to change the outcome of the election,” Trump “replied that he did not expect that.” “‘Just say that the election was corrupt + leave he rest to me’ and to congressional allies,” the Times reported Donoghue’s handwritten notes as stating.

However, a review of the notes from that December 27, 2020 meeting, provided by the Biden administration to the House Committee on Oversight and Reform and posted on the latter’s webpage, expose the Times as once again a purveyor of fake news.

While the Times claimed the above exchange occurred during a phone call in which Trump “pressed” Rosen and Donoghue “on voter fraud claims that the department had disproved,” the “just say that the election was corrupt” comment came in an entirely different portion of the discussion, the handwritten notes establish.

Read the article and see the evidence, liar.

When the NYTimes retracts the claim I'll buy what you're selling from a 25 year old law clerk.

LMAO

image.thumb.jpeg.6c202f27508c1a1a3fbd962e07fa96a1.jpeg

PS: Good thing we have the select committee up and running - we can subpoena Trump,  Rosen and Donoghue and get to the bottom of this.

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

When the NYTimes retracts the claim I'll buy what you're selling from a 25 year old law clerk.

LMAO

image.thumb.jpeg.6c202f27508c1a1a3fbd962e07fa96a1.jpeg

At least this meme didn’t  feature your secret man crush. You’re making progress. Now….let’s see you go a full day. YOU CAN DO IT!!!

Edited by SoCal Deek

5 hours ago, B-Man said:

Dare I Say That January 6 Was Not an Insurrection?

By Dov Fischer

The D.C. Capitol Police proved to be incompetent — something we knew already — and failed to set up sufficient barriers. Consequently, a bunch of angry people in the front lines charged the police barricades and got through, and the throng mindlessly followed them. That is what throngs do. They do it at movies, at restaurants, at soccer games, and at heavy metal concerts.

They burst into the Capitol because that’s where the throng flowed. For 99 percent of those inside, it was pure curiosity. It was like the people who almost tore down the White House when celebrants thronged to fete the newly elected Andrew Jackson.

Remember the guy sitting on Nancy Pelosi’s chair? Do you think he came like John Brown in Harpers Ferry, West Virginia, to seize military weapons and incite a national insurrection? Of course not. Be real. The guy was having the time of his life.

The people in Washington calling it an insurrection are doing so to justify their own attempt to illegally seize power.

https://spectator.org/dare-i-say-january-6-was-not-an-insurrection/

In other words, mob mentality.   We saw it on January 6th and last summer.

Mob mentality, herd mentality, pack mentality, groupthink, or crowd psychology — the concept has many names. These all boil down to the same idea: Individuals are influenced by a larger group. Regardless of whether that group includes people in your class, your neighborhood, or an entire nation, you may experience mob mentality.

https://www.webmd.com/mental-health/what-is-a-mob-mentality

Of course its still wrong to do things even if part of a mob.  As we learned in grade school, "everyone else was doing it" is not a valid excuse.

15 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

I’m not, he can crawl back under the rock he came from for all I care.