The January 6th Commission To Investigate The Insurrection

Tiberius

Judge to Capitol riot defendant: 'Patriotism is loyalty to country, loyalty to the Constitution'

A federal judge rejected the argument that US Capitol rioters held in jail are being prosecuted for their political views and disavowed attempts to downplay the magnitude of the deadly insurrection during a sentencing on Wednesday.

"You called yourself and everyone else patriots, but that's not patriotism," Judge Amy Berman Jackson said of defendant Karl Dresch. "Patriotism is loyalty to country, loyalty to the Constitution, not loyalty to a head of state. That is the tyranny we rejected on July 4."

Jackson, known for her sharp criticism of the Trump administration's moves, called Dresch an "enthusiastic participant" in the effort "to subvert democracy, to stop the will of the people and replace it with the will of the mob."

https://www.cnn.com/2021/08/04/politics/amy-berman-jackson-capitol-riot-defendant-patriotism/index.html

• Like (+1) 1

19 hours ago, B-Man said:

INSURRECTION! 

Republicans: laws matter enforce them!!!!

Republicans: Wait not against us!!!

I’m copying and pasting your post to show how single minded the sheeple Republicans are:

As D.C. Murder Rate Soars,

(this is a whataboutism. It’s a classic R strategy. Literally the DC murder rates are meaningless here. It’s a hey! What about this thing that doesn’t matter to the issue I’m talking about!!)

FBI Arrests Jan. 6 Protester Who Spent 17 Minutes in the Capitol, Mostly Snapping Selfies.

Did he break the law? Yes or no? Yes he did. He’s also a Republican so he’s an idiot and documented himself breaking the law.

Dont want to be in jail? Don’t break the law.

Ill also chime in because I’m assuming your next post will be about rioters from BML. Who cares. This dude broke the law. This is the guy we’re discussing since you. And only you brought him up.

I really hope you aren’t blue lives matter if you’re supporting people breaking the law like this. If you are you should probably take the flag off your truck and / or jeep.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1

26 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

Republicans: laws matter enforce them!!!!

Republicans: Wait not against us!!!

I’m copying and pasting your post to show how single minded the sheeple Republicans are:

As D.C. Murder Rate Soars,

(this is a whataboutism. It’s a classic R strategy. Literally the DC murder rates are meaningless here. It’s a hey! What about this thing that doesn’t matter to the issue I’m talking about!!)

FBI Arrests Jan. 6 Protester Who Spent 17 Minutes in the Capitol, Mostly Snapping Selfies.

Did he break the law? Yes or no? Yes he did. He’s also a Republican so he’s an idiot and documented himself breaking the law.

Dont want to be in jail? Don’t break the law.

Ill also chime in because I’m assuming your next post will be about rioters from BML. Who cares. This dude broke the law. This is the guy we’re discussing since you. And only you brought him up.

I really hope you aren’t blue lives matter if you’re supporting people breaking the law like this. If you are you should probably take the flag off your truck and / or jeep.

What law did the protestor in B-Man's post break? 

5 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

What law did the protestor in B-Man's post break? 

You can look at what he was charged with. He left it really wide open on who it was. But looking at arrests and when B Man posted his spam, it’s probably Glenn Allen Brooks. Good write up:

Charges

Entering and remaining and disorderly and disruptive conduct in a restricted bulding; disorderly conduct and parading, demonstrating or picketing in a Capitol buildling.

What happened

A member of a church prayer group reported Brooks to the FBI, after Brooks shared photos of himself inside the Capitol and boasted of his participation. The FBI matched a surveillance photo of Brooks arriving at his home to surveillance footage from inside the Capitol. He wore a red jacket and a knit cap with the word "Trump" on the front.

are those not laws? I doubt you’re an attorney, but to give you a little hint on how the justice system works, it’s super hard to charge someone with something that’s not a

law.

4 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

You can look at what he was charged with. He left it really wide open on who it was. But looking at arrests and when B Man posted his spam, it’s probably Glenn Allen Brooks. Good write up:

Charges

Entering and remaining and disorderly and disruptive conduct in a restricted bulding; disorderly conduct and parading, demonstrating or picketing in a Capitol buildling.

What happened

A member of a church prayer group reported Brooks to the FBI, after Brooks shared photos of himself inside the Capitol and boasted of his participation. The FBI matched a surveillance photo of Brooks arriving at his home to surveillance footage from inside the Capitol. He wore a red jacket and a knit cap with the word "Trump" on the front.

are those not laws? I doubt you’re an attorney, but to give you a little hint on how the justice system works, it’s super hard to charge someone with something that’s not a

law.

Assume much?  It's not very becoming. 

You've gone to an awful lot of trouble responding to spam.  

12 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Assume much?  It's not very becoming. 

You've gone to an awful lot of trouble responding to spam.  

Your question: what laws did he break.

Response: 

Charges

Entering and remaining and disorderly and disruptive conduct in a restricted bulding; disorderly conduct and parading, demonstrating or picketing in a Capitol building.

Still sticking up for a guy that broke the laws?

12 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

Your question: what laws did he break.

Response: 

Charges

Entering and remaining and disorderly and disruptive conduct in a restricted bulding; disorderly conduct and parading, demonstrating or picketing in a Capitol building.

Still sticking up for a guy that broke the laws?

No Gabby.  We have no idea who B-Man's post was referring to do we?  Hence my "assume much?" comment.  

Even if we did until he's convicted he is assumed innocent.  That still applies here correct?? 

2 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

No Gabby.  We have no idea who B-Man's post was referring to do we?  Hence my "assume much?" comment.  

Even if we did until he's convicted he is assumed innocent.  That still applies here correct?? 

It was the only indictment the day he posted.

Your question: What law did the protestor in B-Man's post break? 

I replied. 

Let’s dump the assumptions then.

Here is all the indictments from 1/6 so far:

https://www.usatoday.com/storytelling/capitol-riot-mob-arrests/

Which laws are you on with them breaking!

Four officers who responded to U.S. Capitol attack have died by suicide

Aug 2 (Reuters) - The District of Columbia's police department on Monday said two more police officers who responded to the Jan. 6 riot at the U.S. Capitol have died by suicide, bringing to four the number of known suicides by officers who guarded the building that day.

A Capitol Police officer who had been attacked by protesters died the following day. More than 100 police officers were injured.

During emotional testimony last week, four police officers told a House of Representatives special committee that they were beaten, threatened, taunted with racial insults, and thought they might die as they struggled to defend the Capitol against the mob.

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/officer-who-responded-us-capitol-attack-is-third-die-by-suicide-2021-08-02/

15 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

It was the only indictment the day he posted.

Your question: What law did the protestor in B-Man's post break? 

I replied. 

Let’s dump the assumptions then.

Here is all the indictments from 1/6 so far:

https://www.usatoday.com/storytelling/capitol-riot-mob-arrests/

Which laws are you on with them breaking!

Which one is him?   No need to respond. You don't know.  Think and not assume before you type next time ok. 

22 hours ago, B-Man said:

INSURRECTION! 

As D.C. Murder Rate Soars, FBI Arrests Jan. 6 Protester Who Spent 17 Minutes in the Capitol, Mostly Snapping Selfies.

B-Man.  

@Chef Jim is trying to cook a risotto without rice and is tired of assumptions. Can you tell us which insurrectionist you were referring to so we can figure out which laws he is okay with people breaking? Thanks!

Edited by Backintheday544

1 hour ago, Backintheday544 said:

B-Man.  

@Chef Jim is trying to cook a risotto without rice and is tired of assumptions. Can you tell us which insurrectionist you were referring to so we can figure out which laws he is okay with people breaking? Thanks!

A risotto? What’s a risotto?  

18 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

Wow you must be a chef at McDonalds:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Risotto

Do yourself a favor and find a good risotto.

Also again deflecting. Do you approve of the laws these people broke?

Dude it’s risotto and not A risotto. I make the best risotto you have likely every eat. So thanks for the wiki page. 🙄

Deflecting?  I can’t answer your question.  I’d have to care enough about it to look at all the laws they’ve been charged with breaking. 

8 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Dude it’s risotto and not A risotto. I make the best risotto you have likely every eat. So thanks for the wiki page. 🙄

Deflecting?  I can’t answer your question.  I’d have to care enough about it to look at all the laws they’ve been charged with breaking. 

I wrote a thing about how dumb your risotto argument is but deleted it because you’re deflecting . It’s cool that you cook chicken nuggets and don’t know better cooking. I decided to skip that because you’re using a dumb ass right deflection technique.

You asked a question, what law did they break.

You’ve been presented with many, many people who have been arrested and indicted for breaking the law and with what laws they have broke.

You have been pro-support cops. Yet you’re cool with these many many people breaking laws. You haven’t reconciled a very basic question yet.

Edited by Backintheday544