The January 6th Commission To Investigate The Insurrection

Tiberius

3 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Huh. Noice the letter missing at the end of protestor in my post?   

Check. 

Ahhh I get it. It’s totally cool. You’re illogically trying to use semantics. 

Here let me try to do the same. 
“Noice” my last post, like WTF is that dude I’ll ignore anything you’ve said and just say Noice.

You’re moving the goalposts and know you are. @B-Man posted about a law breaker (and really man let us know which one you meant!). 

You were obvious curious I which laws he broke. You showed an obvious disregard to math tonight and how hard first grade math is. 

You made me obviously question your chef credentials as well.

I think it’s best for all that you admit you’re an idiot, it does not matter which insurrectionist bman posted about, there has been reasonable cause to indict the people indicted.

On a personal note I get it’s hard for you to reconcile this. You want to be yea pro-cop George Floyd deserved it and all that. But then say what cops shot Babbit!!! They’re terrible but not terrible!

Noice dude! Noice!

5 hours ago, Backintheday544 said:

Did he break the law? Yes or no? Yes he did. He’s also a Republican so he’s an idiot and documented himself breaking the law.

All I did was call you out in this nonsense.  Hell I didn’t even hit the Republican part.  

B-Mans post did not even specify who he was talking about. So I was, in my own way, catching you talking out your butt. 

Check and mate. 

That was easy.  Three moves. 

Good Lord, I forget to add the link to one story and we get a page and a half of ................................Whatever that was.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/jack-dunphy/2021/08/03/as-d-c-murder-rate-soars-fbi-arrests-jan-6-protester-who-spent-17-minutes-in-the-capitol-mostly-snapping-selfies-n1466724

Back , it was indeed Glen Allen Brooks, but I think that you are missing the point here.

You discuss both things separately, when it is an analogy.

( An analogy is comparable to metaphor and simile in that it shows how two different things are similar, but it's a bit more complex. )

I make no excuses for people who violate the law, but one must question the rationale for expending any of the FBI’s finite resources on arrests such as this.

Yes, there were serious crimes committed by some people who entered the Capitol on Jan. 6, including assaults on police officers. Brooks is not charged with any such crime. By all means, no effort should be spared in identifying and apprehending those responsible for such acts, but the FBI’s apparent zeal to round up every last person who entered the Capitol that day, regardless of how innocuously they may have behaved while inside, gives the appearance of unfairness. This is especially so when compared to the lack of similar fervor to prosecute those responsible for last year’s nightly attacks on the federal courthouse in Portland, Ore., during which officers were injured and the building repeatedly set ablaze.

There have been 114 homicides in Washington, D.C., this year, a 5 percent increase over the same period last year, and based on the Metropolitan Police Department’s past performance, we may assume more than 30 percent of them will go unsolved. 

Perhaps the FBI’s time and effort would be of better use in trying to improve these statistics.

• Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Good Lord, I forget to add the link to one story and we get a page and a half of ................................Whatever that was.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/jack-dunphy/2021/08/03/as-d-c-murder-rate-soars-fbi-arrests-jan-6-protester-who-spent-17-minutes-in-the-capitol-mostly-snapping-selfies-n1466724

Back , it was indeed Glen Allen Brooks, but I think that you are missing the point here.

You discuss both things separately, when it is an analogy.

( An analogy is comparable to metaphor and simile in that it shows how two different things are similar, but it's a bit more complex. )

I make no excuses for people who violate the law, but one must question the rationale for expending any of the FBI’s finite resources on arrests such as this.

Yes, there were serious crimes committed by some people who entered the Capitol on Jan. 6, including assaults on police officers. Brooks is not charged with any such crime. By all means, no effort should be spared in identifying and apprehending those responsible for such acts, but the FBI’s apparent zeal to round up every last person who entered the Capitol that day, regardless of how innocuously they may have behaved while inside, gives the appearance of unfairness. This is especially so when compared to the lack of similar fervor to prosecute those responsible for last year’s nightly attacks on the federal courthouse in Portland, Ore., during which officers were injured and the building repeatedly set ablaze.

There have been 114 homicides in Washington, D.C., this year, a 5 percent increase over the same period last year, and based on the Metropolitan Police Department’s past performance, we may assume more than 30 percent of them will go unsolved. 

Perhaps the FBI’s time and effort would be of better use in trying to improve these statistics.

You set em up I knock em down. 😂

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, ALF said:

Four officers who responded to U.S. Capitol attack have died by suicide

Aug 2 (Reuters) - The District of Columbia's police department on Monday said two more police officers who responded to the Jan. 6 riot at the U.S. Capitol have died by suicide, bringing to four the number of known suicides by officers who guarded the building that day.

A Capitol Police officer who had been attacked by protesters died the following day. More than 100 police officers were injured.

During emotional testimony last week, four police officers told a House of Representatives special committee that they were beaten, threatened, taunted with racial insults, and thought they might die as they struggled to defend the Capitol against the mob.

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/officer-who-responded-us-capitol-attack-is-third-die-by-suicide-2021-08-02/

The deadly insurrection was so deeply troubling a MPD officer who was deployed to guard an empty capital and enforce kerfew took his life 6 mo later. Shameful how these politicians spin personal tragedies into more political collateral. 

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/15771981/meet-capitol-officer-kyle-defreytag-capitol-riot/

DeFreytag was deployed to protect the Capitol after police cleared the building of rioters and helped enforce a curfew, the department said.

Officers are committing suicide? Forgive me for not understanding what’s being alleged here but is the point that these officers were traumatized by the event or is it that they felt guilty for sympathizing with or assisting in it? Honest question.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

Officers are committing suicide? Forgive me for not understanding what’s being alleged here but is the point that these officers were traumatized by the event or is it that they felt guilty for sympathizing with or assisting in it? Honest question.

I’m with you, the political manipulation of the narrative is so thick it’s hard to know reality.  Also interesting 3 of 4 were DC MPD not capital police. Pelosi is going to use every one she can as a political device. 

and if dealing with a mob is that traumatizing, there must be fallout from last summers riots that impacted tens of thousands of police. 

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

The implication is that the event made them commit suicide, therefore they were killed by the protestors.  Just trying to trump-up the events of the day to make it look like an insurrection and not a bunch of idiots breaking into Capitol.

6 minutes ago, Doc said:

The implication is that the event made them commit suicide, therefore they were killed by the protestors.  Just trying to trump-up the events of the day to make it look like an insurrection and not a bunch of idiots breaking into Capitol.

5io68s.jpg

3 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

What did Doody too Warm say about the Russian hoax, Pelosi’s comments on the illegitimate election results when Trump won, and Liz Warren’s concerns about election security in 2019?   

We need context man. 

That's different. :rolleyes:

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

What did Doody too Warm say about the Russian hoax, Pelosi’s comments on the illegitimate election results when Trump won, and Liz Warren’s concerns about election security in 2019?   

We need context man. 

Why didn’t the GQP investigate those concerns?

Context? Your boy pissed all over the United States constitution - his oath of office - to throw out the votes of 81,000,000 people.

Trump is a crook and you are an anti American idiot going to bat for him traitor.

Get out of here with your bs

16 hours ago, Backintheday544 said:

It was the only indictment the day he posted.

Your question: What law did the protestor in B-Man's post break? 

I replied. 

Let’s dump the assumptions then.

Here is all the indictments from 1/6 so far:

https://www.usatoday.com/storytelling/capitol-riot-mob-arrests/

Which laws are you on with them breaking!

interesting that a number of account detail police open doors, taking selfie’s with the rioters. Wonder if any of these suicides are connected to the feds finding officers participating or at least not fighting back in the body can footage. 

• Like (+1) 1