The January 6th Commission To Investigate The Insurrection

Tiberius

4 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

It's a fact of nature.  Horseshit smells like horseshit.  

Then don't bich about your team forfeiting their opportunity....

And this select committee is KILLING IT... that's why you hate your own smell.

🎯

13 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

I honestly couldn’t give a rats tail about Trump or any other specific politician. I just find it hilarious how he got into the head of these swamp creatures. It tells me he must have struck pretty darn close to the center of Washington corruption if they are willing to act like utter fools to take him out. 

He punched them in the mouth every single day he was in office.  That's about the only thing I liked about Trump, he never gave an inch to these a-holes and constantly went on offense.

9 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

He punched them in the mouth every single day he was in office.  That's about the only thing I liked about Trump, he never gave an inch to these a-holes and constantly went on offense.

In context, the entire weight of the US government came after him for nearly 5 solid years—-the democrat wing that held power, the anti-Trump republicans, the DOJ, the FBI and according to Chuck Schumer, the intelligence agency.  Add to that many/most media outlets constantly reporting stories that were inaccurate or false, often citing anonymous sources deep within.  

While Trump creates many of his own issues, and seems to like it that way, the man just shrugged it off and pushed on.  That type of stress would break the overwhelming majority of people.  Just look at Hilary Clinton—all that happened to her was she lost an election and she was angry, devastated, depressed and gone to ground in Chappaqua. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

I liked a lot more than just his ability to punch back. I liked most of his policies.  But...to use the biblical analogy, I believe he played the role of John the Baptist, screaming in the wilderness and telling the people to repent. He isn't the Messiah.

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I liked a lot more than just his ability to punch back. I liked most of his policies.  But...to use the biblical analogy, I believe he played the role of John the Baptist, screaming in the wilderness and telling the people to repent. He isn't the Messiah.

He did open a lot of peoples eyes to see that D.C. is truly a swamp that does not have American interest ahead of their own.

2 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

So when I guy gets in a fight at the next Bills game…we should look to see who funded the tour bus? 

LOL!  Now these clowns are thinking about the funding and transportation apparatus of something.  :rolleyes:

3 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

And that was BEFORE those stupid Patriots started pounding on our boys! 😂😂

my friend (bengals fan) was put in the pee trough at halftime

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Have you been to a Bills game? 😂😂

I really think he is actually a Masshole. I have never seen him post anything on the Stadium Wall or Off Topic. 

I received this today in my email, and it truly paints a picture of an incompetent FBI, police, and all levels of our government. Does anyone actually belief this?

On January 6, 2021, domestic terrorists intent on minority rule staged an insurrection and attacked our nation’s capitol. They failed, but only barely. And if the revelations of the January 6 committee are any indication, they will -- unless held accountable -- try again.

They will try again because they have been emboldened by portions of the Republican Party that refuses to even acknowledge that an insurrection took place. It’s part of a broad, coordinated strategy to undermine American democracy and entrench their minority control of the government.