The January 6th Commission To Investigate The Insurrection

Tiberius

7 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Were Communists a threat to American democracy? 

You’re a fascist posing as a liberal. You want opposing views shutdown, against free speech and fair elections. 

You’re guilty of everything you accuse people who have differing opinions of doing. You’re dishonest, your views are dangerous and you are a enemy of this country. 

You are a fascist. Plain and simple. 

• Agree 1

Everyone knows that the ONLY accepted means of undermining democracy are:

Making up entirely false stories about duly elected officials and then impeaching them for it

Burning down federal buildings

Violently attacking the White House and uniformed Law Enforcement 

Changing election laws without the consent of the Legislature

Looting your local Best Buy, Wendy's and Liquor Store

If you can't do any of the list above then you have no-standing! 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 hours ago, BillStime said:

Peter the Great!!!

Hahahahahahaha - don’t talk to me about ethics after enduring the most corrupt administration in our lifetime.

I'm gonna talk about ethics.  Most corrupt?  Maybe based on your delusional version of reality or the media propaganda you consume or perhaps your dreams at night but I'll wait for your factual count of the number of officials from the previous administration that have there been convicted of corruption to be sure.   Otherwise, stop making up bullsheet.

Now for some humor.

https://babylonbee.com/news/harvard-hires-lisa-page

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I'm gonna talk about ethics.  Most corrupt?  Maybe based on your delusional version of reality or the media propaganda you consume or perhaps your dreams at night but I'll wait for your factual count of the number of officials from the previous administration that have there been convicted of corruption to be sure.   Otherwise, stop making up bullsheet.

Now for some humor.

https://babylonbee.com/news/harvard-hires-lisa-page

Indisputable - the most corrupt administration in our lifetime.  

9 hours ago, Westside said:

You’re a fascist posing as a liberal. You want opposing views shutdown, against free speech and fair elections. 

You’re guilty of everything you accuse people who have differing opinions of doing. You’re dishonest, your views are dangerous and you are a enemy of this country. 

You are a fascist. Plain and simple. 

Would you consider it fascist to burn books a group doesn’t agree with or restrict what people can be taught in schools because it doesn’t meet the people trying to restrict the idea’s ideology?

15 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

Would you consider it fascist to burn books a group doesn’t agree with or restrict what people can be taught in schools because it doesn’t meet the people trying to restrict the idea’s ideology?

Can you show me the book burning? 

• Thank you (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

So schools are teaching an ideology? 

15 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Can you show me the book burning? 

https://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/northern-virginia/spotsylvania-school-board-appoints-chair-who-was-in-favor-of-burning-books-fires-superintendent/2933066/

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2021/11/virginia-school-board-book-burning

https://www.theweek.co.uk/news/world-news/us/955460/why-us-book-bans-back-in-fashion (Not burning but banning alternative views from conservatives)

15 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

So schools are teaching an ideology? 

Yea has happened forever like when they teach creationism.

1 minute ago, Backintheday544 said:

So not one person actually suggested burning but the opponents tell the lie and you repeat. If you want to argue against banning books for children that is a discussion that can be had, but to flat out lie as you are doing makes it clear you know that forcing students to read books they are not ready for emotionally is something that should be stopped. No one is stopping students from getting Maus from the public library, just from the school.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

So not one person actually suggested burning but the opponents tell the lie and you repeat. If you want to argue against banning books for children that is a discussion that can be had, but to flat out lie as you are doing makes it clear you know that forcing students to read books they are not ready for emotionally is something that should be stopped. No one is stopping students from getting Maus from the public library, just from the school.

I totally understand you not reading all the books available to you may have hurt your reading comprehension.

As a liberal, I’m totally cool with your disability.

I think this article spells it out a bit more:

https://www.esquire.com/news-politics/politics/a38213693/virginia-school-board-burn-books-evil-related-material/

“Two board members, Courtland representative Rabih Abuismail and Livingston representative Kirk Twigg, said they would like to see the removed books burned. “I think we should throw those books in a fire,” Abuismail said, and Twigg said he wants to “see the books before we burn them so we can identify within our community that we are eradicating this bad stuff.””

So yes, there is conservatives looking to burn books in public education they disagree with.

It’s not a lie. It’s a direct quote from the horses mouth.

10 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Oh brother! And you’d like them to teach what exactly? 

All ideology? CRT, creationism, etc.

12 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

. No one is stopping students from getting Maus from the public library, just from the school.

No.

It is still in the school library AND that is fine.

It was removed from the 8th grade curriculum assignment by the school board.

No one "banned" it.

That fact was taken out of context by leftists and built into the "BOOK BANNING/BURNING BULLSH*T 

That exaggeration is standard stuff by Libs, and swallowed down by the lightweights (such as Backintheday544)

ADDED: NOT one book is being burned.

You can call out the one or two extremists to try (AND FAIL) to tar everyone, but you are only exposing yourself.

Edited by B-Man

11 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

All ideology? CRT, creationism, etc.

This isn’t college where students are debating things on a much deeper level having had some life experience and a foundation in the years before. You do realize that there’s only so much time in a K12 school day…right? With the explosion of ‘information’ in the 21st Century you couldn’t even scratch the surface on many of them…”ideological” discussions are beyond the brain development of younger kids. In your world….Would you like a week on witchcraft? 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

This isn’t college where students are debating things on a much deeper level having had some life experience and a foundation in the years before. You do realize that there’s only so much time in a K12 school day…right? With the explosion of ‘information’ in the 21st Century you couldn’t even scratch the surface on many of them…”ideological” discussions are beyond the brain development of younger kids. In your world….Would you like a week on witchcraft? 

So we should dump creationism from the high schools?

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

You keep mentioning it so I just have to ask….What exactly do you think creationism is? 

“the belief that the universe and living organisms originate from specific acts of divine creation, as in the biblical account, rather than by natural processes such as evolution.”

11 minutes ago, Beach said:

creationism is mentioned in hs as a possibility along with the scientific theories

Why should it be taught or mentioned at all if it’s an ideology vs scientific? Not just ideology, but a Biblical ideology that could be divisive in leading kids to think l w religion is better than others.