JFK knew what was coming.

Unforgiven

“For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence–on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day. It is a system, which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations. Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried, not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed…”  –John F. Kennedy, April 27, 1961, “Secret Society” speech delivered to American Newspaper Publishers Association.

Crazy, how prophetic and true.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

16 hours ago, Unforgiven said:

“For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence–on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day. It is a system, which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations. Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried, not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed…”  –John F. Kennedy, April 27, 1961, “Secret Society” speech delivered to American Newspaper Publishers Association.

If Kennedy was so prescient that he could see 60 years into the future, why wasn't he prescient enough to see that the Bay of Pigs invasion was doomed before it started?    :doh:  :doh:   :doh:

FYI ... the Bay of Pigs invasion began on April 17, 1963 and ended on April 20, 1961.   Edit: should be 1961

Edited by SoTier
Correction of typo

2 hours ago, SoTier said:

If Kennedy was so prescient that he could see 60 years into the future, why wasn't he prescient enough to see that the Bay of Pigs invasion was doomed before it started?    :doh:  :doh:   :doh:

FYI ... the Bay of Pigs invasion began on April 17, 1963 and ended on April 20, 1961.

Like that movie where the aircraft carrier went back in time? 

9 hours ago, I am the egg man said:

He knew the future of the conduct of Democrats like no one did then.

you really believe it’s just them? 

I remember when this happened. I was only four. The only time they had color pictures in the paper was the   comics or for big events. There was a nice bright color map on the front page of the Buffalo news and I remember aeighbor girl about the same age saying what’s going on because of the color in the paper. I told her I don’t know but it must be something important. I remember it was a map. It must’ve been the Bay of Pigs because that summer I was in the hospital and by the fall we moved out to the suburbs. 

Edited by Wacka

On 2/13/2021 at 10:11 PM, Doc Brown said:

He was the second gunman on the Grassy Knoll.  

And Lister bumped into Oswald which made him shoot Jack instead of Jackie.

(Red Dwarf reference )

Edited by Wacka

One of the mysteries of 2020 style politics is the veneration of JFK by Trump Republicans, particularly those who are Q-inspired.

Kennedy was the ultimate Cold Warrior. Trump loves that powerful, powerful little former Soviet KGB man hell-bent on restoring some manner of the Russian/Soviet empire. JFK pretty clearly likely won the presidency through the type of electoral fraud that Trump continued to harp on regarding the 2020 election, which showed no evidence of anything similar. JFK relished the quasi-royal trappings of the White House and rose to power through some shady dealings of his family. But that's where the Trump comparisons begin and end. One served honorably in the military; the other, well, he got bone spurs.

• Like (+1) 3

8 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

One of the mysteries of 2020 style politics is the veneration of JFK by Trump Republicans, particularly those who are Q-inspired.

Kennedy was the ultimate Cold Warrior. Trump loves that powerful, powerful little former Soviet KGB man hell-bent on restoring some manner of the Russian/Soviet empire. JFK pretty clearly likely won the presidency through the type of electoral fraud that Trump continued to harp on regarding the 2020 election, which showed no evidence of anything similar. JFK relished the quasi-royal trappings of the White House and rose to power through some shady dealings of his family. But that's where the Trump comparisons begin and end. One served honorably in the military; the other, well, he got bone spurs.

Sling Blade's Carl Childers can confirm, "bone spurs shore can hurt mmm hmmm".  

On 2/12/2021 at 7:28 PM, Unforgiven said:

I believe that after he was elected and only then saw exactly what he was up against when trying to change things for the better he realized exactly how big of a battle that it was going to be which may have led to this speech .

He saw the inner workings of our gov't (and others) and knew that he being 1 person could try and make changes for the better but the changes he wanted to make could have been what cost him his life .

I believe that even though American presidents are considered the most powerful men in the world that there are a lot more powerful agenda's in the world than the American dream and Kennedy saw that from a different view point while in office .

Of course there is a secret order, Tom Hanks knew that. The Illuminati has control the world since Ceasars.

The only real issue with the Bay of Pigs is

1. You are virtually at war with an island country 90 miles of your coast. The US has fishing boats big enough to destroy Cuba.

2. You have a sneak attack....BECAUSE??? The mob wants you to??

3. The leader of that nation, Fidel Castro hates America.

4 60 years later the US still has a military base on the same island. Both countries hate each other yet the base remains almost neutral. Not even a sneeze. The president has his own countries government officials attacked in the congress, 5 people die. 5 more than have died since 1961 between two bitter enemies who share an island.

Stranger than fiction.

Dems forgett Byrd and Al Gore Sr. filibustering this in the Senate. If a ton of Rs hadn't voted for it, it wouldn't have passed.

?I'll have those n*****s boring democrat for the next 200 years" - LBJ

Snopes said this is unproven, but I have heard the tapes of this and he did say it.

Edited by Wacka