France is afraid American “Wokeness” will destroy their country

JaCrispy

1 hour ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

I literally just did the dishes and cleaned up after lunch because wife was on a call. Now I’ve gotta go break this news to her about me? 

Lol...only if you believe in woke ideology, my friend...😂

But please tread lightly...I don’t aim to be the cause for marriages breaking up...👍

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Haha (+1) 1

https://donsurber.blogspot.com/2021/02/john-madden-killed-nfl.html

NFL ratings were terrible throughout the season, so much so that player payrolls (set at 65% of overall revenue)

will decline for the first time in the salary cap era.

Woke monster whacked the entire Star Wars franchise.

It's well on it's way to obliterating comic books and films.

Go woke go broke. c'mon everyone knows it.

Next.

• Like (+1) 3

3 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

What the hell were people doing??  Everything was closed and most of us locked in our homes!! 

Sorry I bring this up each time this is mentioned but I have been living my normal life here in Florida except I don't go to crowded bars, which I used to do about twice a year for the past decade.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

I was happy to see Biden restoring DACA protections. The Republicans will block any efforts to allow these people to have.a decent life but let's hope Congress can get something passed 

Tibs the biggest problem with cancel, woke culture and whatever else. Is lead by hate. Gina Carano got fired but Pedro said same thing they both The Mandalorian. Gina got blm, woke and cancel on her for 8 months. Did said nothing wrong to these hate groups.  In all have to do it by love. Help people by love, help build each other by love. You get the point trying to say. 

Ya Tibs if ever needed help I would run a mile to help you out if ever need it. Like most of my friends, family, neighbors, older, native american, different color, like the same sex. I would go there help them out. I'm the type always support the people from being victims or simply need help. It's always good to help people out. For love man. 

• Like (+1) 2

23 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Interesting that the French progressives feel inclusion and talking less about race is a better path to unity. 

I remember Morgan Freeman saying similar things is past interviews...

Its quite the paradox, actually...you would think that talking about race, and the differences that people have, would help people be more empathetic, and therefore, bring about unity- which it does, to some extent...

However, the problem is if you make racial differences the emphasis of EVERY societal ill, then it actually has the opposite effect, and creates resentment and division, tearing a society apart...

Now, if you want to go down the “rabbit hole” for a moment, and take it one step further, ask yourself ‘who is pushing such racial claims that is tearing our country apart?’

Your answer will, undoubtedly, be groups that align themselves with Marxist ideology- which just so happens to believe the opposite of individual liberty...Basically, these groups have INCENTIVE in destroying our society, and benefit when there is NO unity among the races...they are “trained Marxists” and and “race hustlers” and know exactly what they are doing...

Thats why most people can want justice for George Floyd, while still rejecting the ideology of BLM...Even if they don’t fully understand the politics behind it, there is still something in people’s subconscious (many blacks as well) that senses something is not quite right with that ideology...

Edited by JaCrispy

2 hours ago, 716er said:

You do realize France is much further left ideologically than the United States?

Quite the source here as well - a Twitterite who got famous re-tweeting Trump posts a Youtube video about a NY Times article... 

I think France being much further Left than the US is what makes this story so intriguing...Normally, it had always been French culture influencing American culture by pulling it left...The article almost suggests that America has moved so far to the Left over that 20 years that we have now surpassed the French...

But, if you think about it, it makes sense...Marxist/Woke ideology seeks to destroy western civilization, and everything that has come out of it (including individual liberty and the nuclear family, which comes from the Judeo/Christian faith)...So, because they are part of Europe, it makes sense that France would fear Woke ideology- because it is coming for them too...

• Like (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/15/2021 at 6:42 PM, JaCrispy said:

I remember Morgan Freeman saying similar things is past interviews...

Its quite the paradox, actually...you would think that talking about race, and the differences that people have, would help people be more empathetic, and therefore, bring about unity- which it does, to some extent...

However, the problem is if you make racial differences the emphasis of EVERY societal ill, then it actually has the opposite effect, and creates resentment and division, tearing a society apart...

Now, if you want to go down the “rabbit hole” for a moment, and take it one step further, ask yourself ‘who is pushing such racial claims that is tearing our country apart?’

Your answer will, undoubtedly, be groups that align themselves with Marxist ideology- which just so happens to believe the opposite of individual liberty...Basically, these groups have INCENTIVE in destroying our society, and benefit when there is NO unity among the races...they are “trained Marxists” and and “race hustlers” and know exactly what they are doing...

Thats why most people can want justice for George Floyd, while still rejecting the ideology of BLM...Even if they don’t fully understand the politics behind it, there is still something in people’s subconscious (many blacks as well) that senses something is not quite right with that ideology...

The basic flaw of the "race hustle" is it fails to accept the concept of the individual.  Individuals don't exist, only groups of like individuals.  The concepts of diversity are themselves laced with race bias and stereotypes.  They place everyone is a specific group, you're in the white group, you're in the black group, you're in the Asian, group your in the Hispanic group, you're in the Native American group, etc.  Everyone belongs to a group and by definition assumes all the characteristics and traits the movement associates with that specific group.  The "group" and that determines everything about them.  Exceptions to this groups norms or behaviors or traits are not recognized.   

You could be a millionaire but if you're in a group the "program" identifies as "oppressed" you are oppressed.  You could be dirt poor living below the poverty line but if you belong to a group the "program" identifies as "oppressor" you are an oppressor.  

In order to eliminate racism, bias, and stereotypes the practice of judging and grouping people by their race needs to be to eliminated and people need to be judged solely on the good and bad of their individual self.  I've attended several diversity and culture workshops.  At some point during each of these everybody in the room gets a couple minutes to tell the "group" about themselves.  What I find is that while people come for diverse racial and social backgrounds the stories are pretty consistent.  There is not a lot of difference in what people want.  No "race" has a monopoly on any positive or negative human traits and actions.  Society needs to be "color blind".  Highlighting differences causes differences.  There needs to be a common culture.

An obstacle is the political process.  If you notice one thing about politicians is they take up causes of a "group" of victims and set themselves up as some sort of champion or voice of the people in that "group".  I want to help the poor, I want to help immigrants, I want to help unemployed farm workers, etc.  All groups need to be seen as victims of some other group.  This creates conflict between the two groups, the victims and the targeted oppressors while the politicians slip through the system.  The funny thing is they never seem to "help" anyone except themselves.   Poor people are still poor, immigration still faces the same issues today as 40 years ago, unemployed workers are still unemployed.  But politicians of across the political spectrum magically become wealthy and powerful as they exploit the suffering of others.  

On 2/14/2021 at 3:03 PM, soflabillsfan1 said:

They won't be able to stop it.  We couldn't.  Anyone in this country can look at California and realize ultra progressive policies don't work in real life but look where we are today.

Not just Cali. look at Oregon, Washington & most of the west coast people are escaping every day due to the ignorants of the way the gov't has taxed them so much they can't afford to live & even with the highest taxes in the nation they are broke yet they still vote these ass bags in so what does that tell us  😢

Stupid is as stupid does it can't be helped ! Common sense is no where in the thought pattern and that's scary .

Any one that would cancel a Dr. Seuss book that calls his characters racist proves the elevator definitely doesn't go too the top floor !! 

2 minutes ago, T master said:

Not just Cali. look at Oregon, Washington & most of the west coast people are escaping every day due to the ignorants of the way the gov't has taxed them so much they can't afford to live & even with the highest taxes in the nation they are broke yet they still vote these ass bags in so what does that tell us  😢

Stupid is as stupid does it can't be helped ! Common sense is no where in the thought pattern and that's scary .

Any one that would cancel a Dr. Seuss book that calls his characters racist proves the elevator definitely doesn't go too the top floor !! 

The tax rates between Washington, California, and Oregon are quite different. There are also 3 states, NY, NJ, and Connecticut, that have ranked the top 3 consecutively since 2005 for states with combined income and sales tax.

Oregon doesn't even have a sales tax.

Talk about ignorants

26 minutes ago, 716er said:

The tax rates between Washington, California, and Oregon are quite different. There are also 3 states, NY, NJ, and Connecticut, that have ranked the top 3 consecutively since 2005 for states with combined income and sales tax.

Oregon doesn't even have a sales tax.

Talk about ignorants

But the mind set isn't ! And is there 1 common thread with each state ? That's a big reason why i don't and wouldn't live in any of those states !! 

The last time i was in Portland Oregon i was told they had the pooper app so you would know where the homeless defecated on the side walks so you could avoid it if you were walking around and they have tent cities every where because they didn't want to place any more burdens on the homeless by telling them they can't set up there tents in certain areas  .

Seattle i know & San Francisco i think give out needles/syringe to junkies so they can have clean needles to inject heroin but they have to turn them in after they use them (as if that was going to work out well) so now when you walk around the streets there are syringe's laying around on the side walks .

I bet that's a interesting conversation to have with your 5 yr old kid walking down the streets in those cities ! Mommy why is there poop on the side walk ?

Daddy what is that ? That's a needle son it's to help junkies inject drugs into their system to get high so they don't get a infection in their arm .

Next they will just be giving out Opiods on the street corner .

So even if the tax structure isn't the same it seems that the thought pattern is pretty close to the same that would be more what i was alluding to i guess .

14 minutes ago, T master said:

But the mind set isn't ! And is there 1 common thread with each state ? That's a big reason why i don't and wouldn't live in any of those states !! 

The last time i was in Portland Oregon i was told they had the pooper app so you would know where the homeless defecated on the side walks so you could avoid it if you were walking around and they have tent cities every where because they didn't want to place any more burdens on the homeless by telling them they can't set up there tents in certain areas  .

Seattle i know & San Francisco i think give out needles/syringe to junkies so they can have clean needles to inject heroin but they have to turn them in after they use them (as if that was going to work out well) so now when you walk around the streets there are syringe's laying around on the side walks .

I bet that's a interesting conversation to have with your 5 yr old kid walking down the streets in those cities ! Mommy why is there poop on the side walk ?

Daddy what is that ? That's a needle son it's to help junkies inject drugs into their system to get high so they don't get a infection in their arm .

Next they will just be giving out Opiods on the street corner .

So even if the tax structure isn't the same it seems that the thought pattern is pretty close to the same that would be more what i was alluding to i guess .

It says gullible above you on the ceiling.

On 2/11/2021 at 6:33 PM, Unforgiven said:

https://www.rt.com/business/515131-twitter-reports-net-loss/

Twitter reports $1.14 billion net loss for 2020

hahahahahahahaha

Yet revenues increased in 2020 and 2021 is projected to be their best year by the analysts who follow them.  Weird.  Are you suggesting that having no more tax credits like the ones that have supported their bottom line the past 2 years and actually having to PAY $1 billion in taxes this year was a result of "Woke Politics"?  

Pretty much every time I see a post like this trying to connect some corporate release that ruffled some feathers amongst the fragile anti-woke warriors and company performance it is just pure bull####.  Gillette, Nike, no Twitter.  A cursory amount of research completely unravels the narrative but people still swallow it hook line and sinker every time it gets posted.

NEW YORK (AP) — The Golden Globes sunk to 6.9 million viewers, down a whopping 64% from 2020 and only barely beating the year when a writer’s strike forced NBC to show a news conference announcing the winners.

Last year’s show reached 18.4 million viewers, the Nielsen company said.

OUCH

• Like (+1) 1