Our next POTUS takes on Big Tech in Florida

10 minutes ago, Governor said:

Critical Race Theory isn’t being implemented in the public school system. 

Bastardizations of it are however.  You trust school systems to implement something that is not decisive?  

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

HOW MANY KIDS HAVE HAD SEX CHANGES SO THEY CAN COMPETE IN SPORTS???

ANSWER THE QUESTION

What…..the…..*****….  

Who has ever said they get the sex change to compete in sports?? Your brain is defective. I’d get it looked at. 

10 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

60 minutes knew what they were doing and why they ran it as a National story, then carefully edited his response where he rather impressively explained why Publix was part of the vaccine distribution and really obliterated that reporter. But more people probably saw the attempted hack job than saw the whole response. 

governor is right  most Americans are clueless and uninformed- that’s why democrats love turnout. The low info apathetic voters are the ones you can harvest tend to go blue. That’s why republicans want things like ID and in person voting, those people tend to go red. 

From his press conferences and background he seems very intelligent but Very intelligent doesn’t seem to win these days. I also don’t know a lot about his politics is he moderate or a hard liner R? 

He seems pretty conservative, policy-wise,  but he’s the new wave of GOP that realize they need to fight in the culture wars.   

For too long they took this libertarian view of cancel culture is wrong, so we won’t cancel people... Pressuring corporations is wrong, so we’ll let them become useful idiots for the woke leftists... Schools are generally good, so we’ll concede not only colleges, but apparently K-12 to the far left.... Tech censorship is bad, but they’re a pRiVaTe CoMpAnY etc etc etc..

DeSantis, along with Hawley and the younger GOP members finally “get it”.   You can’t sit on the sidelines of the culture wars on principle.   You’ll just keep ceding ground until there’s nothing left.  

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Governor said:

Critical Race Theory isn’t being implemented in the public school system. 

Lol.  Then why didn't they tell that to this guy and say there is nothing to see here:

Same in Portland:

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

Bastardizations of it are however.  You trust school systems to implement something that is not decisive?  

What…..the…..*****….  

Who has ever said they get the sex change to compete in sports?? Your brain is defective. I’d get it looked at. 

Why can't you answer the question? These pathetic laws exist for a reason - you must know the stats.

How many kids have had sex changes in order to compete in sports?

HOW MANY?

OH, and my brain is defective? I'm not the one passing and defending laws that outright discriminate against fellow Americans.

HOW MANY?

15 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Why can't you answer the question? These pathetic laws exist for a reason - you must know the stats.

HOW MANY?

Much more then people who have been killed by an "assault rifle."

I guarantee that.

Let me add to that - sex changes in kids is what's on the rise and that inevitably impacts participation in everything.  

Edited by Big Blitz

40 minutes ago, BillStime said:

HOW MANY?

OH, and my brain is defective? I'm not the one passing and defending laws that outright discriminate against fellow Americans.

HOW MANY?

Wow.  You are messed up dude.  It’s not why the got the sex change that’s the issue here. It’s the fact that AFTER they got the change the biological MEN want to compete against biological GIRLS.  Why are you ok with that?

So now in to my question you conveniently ignored.  Are you ok with athletes using performance enhancing drugs to give them an advantage over their competition?

Edited by Chef Jim

25 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Wow.  You are messed up dude.  It’s not why the got the sex change that’s the issue here. It’s the fact that AFTER they got the change the biological MEN want to compete against biological GIRLS.  Why are you ok with that?

So now in to my question you conveniently ignored.  Are you ok with athletes using performance enhancing drugs to give them an advantage over their competition?

Again, you can't answer the question - which SPEAKS VOLUMES!

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Again, you can't answer the question - which SPEAKS VOLUMES!

Bwahahaha!!  What a tool. The reason why has NOTHING to do with this conversation. The conversation here is the fairness of biological men competing against biological girls.  Why is that fair?

And now why won’t you answer my question that is extremely relevant to your argument (that is when you make one).  

So are you ok with athletes taking performance enhancing drugs to give them an unfair advantage over their competition?  

6 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Bwahahaha!!  What a tool. The reason why has NOTHING to do with this conversation. The conversation here is the fairness of biological men competing against biological girls.  Why is that fair?

And now why won’t you answer my question that is extremely relevant to your argument (that is when you make one).  

So are you ok with athletes taking performance enhancing drugs to give them an unfair advantage over their competition?  

Can you show me where MEN - ACTUAL MEN - are competing with GIRLS?  Do you know how absolutely pathetic you sound?

The Florida law targets KIDS in public schools.  Again, how many kids are having sex changes to get a leg up in sports? WHERE IS THAT NUMBER JIM?

This law is about discriminating against KIDS and throwing red meat to deplorable people like you.

The libs are okay with biological makes competing against biological females because that's what they've been told to think.  I have no idea why we're inconveniencing everyone else for maybe 0.1% of the population.

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

The libs are okay with biological makes competing against biological females because that's what they've been told to think.  I have no idea why we're inconveniencing everyone else for maybe 0.1% of the population.

We are talking about f'in kids here - not pro athletes.

Bigots

30 minutes ago, BillStime said:

We are talking about f'in kids here - not pro athletes.

Bigots

I doesn't matter if it's kindergarteners here.  It's wrong and has nothing to do with bigotry.  

51 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Can you show me where MEN - ACTUAL MEN - are competing with GIRLS?  Do you know how absolutely pathetic you sound?

The Florida law targets KIDS in public schools.  Again, how many kids are having sex changes to get a leg up in sports? WHERE IS THAT NUMBER JIM?

This law is about discriminating against KIDS and throwing red meat to deplorable people like you.

Nope.  It's protecting girls.  So let it be known that @BillStime is for the abuse of girls by men.  

An 18 year old senior in high school is a MAN.  He is of the age to join the military and fight and kill for his country. You want that MAN competing against 16 year old girl who is on the varsity volleyball team or the tennis team?  And I'm pathetically deplorable?  Get your priorities straight man. 

Now to my question I've asked what, 3 times now.  Are you for or against PED's that give an athlete an unfair advantage over their competition.  

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Nope.  It's protecting girls.  So let it be known that @BillStime is for the abuse of girls by men.  

An 18 year old senior in high school is a MAN.  He is of the age to join the military and fight and kill for his country. You want that MAN competing against 16 year old girl who is on the varsity volleyball team or the tennis team?  And I'm pathetically deplorable?  Get your priorities straight man. 

Now to my question I've asked what, 3 times now.  Are you for or against PED's that give an athlete an unfair advantage over their competition.  

Why can't you provide stats on how many kids are impacted?  How many kids are having sex changes to compete in grade school sports? GRADE SCHOOL SPORTS?????

And no, PEDS have no place in sports regardless of age/gender.

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Why can't you provide stats on how many kids are impacted?  How many kids are having sex changes to compete in grade school sports? GRADE SCHOOL SPORTS?????

And no, PEDS have no place in sports regardless of age/gender.

Stats??  You need stats to form your opinion that having MEN competing against girls is a good thing or not.  You're ***** demented. 

You're question regarding how many kids are having sex changes in order to compete is the most irrelevant question you could possible ask.  Who cares about why they got the sex change.  It's the unfair advantage they now have competing as a female when they are a biological male.

Ok thanks for answering my question.  Now the follow up. Why do PEDs have no place in sports? 

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

Stats??  You need stats to form your opinion that having MEN competing against girls is a good thing or not.  You're ***** demented. 

You're question regarding how many kids are having sex changes in order to compete is the most irrelevant question you could possible ask.  Who cares about why they got the sex change.  It's the unfair advantage they now have competing as a female when they are a biological male.

Ok thanks for answering my question.  Now the follow up. Why do PEDs have no place in sports? 

We are passing laws for what reason? Based on FEELS!?

FEELS?

No mater which side Billztime takes on this issue, he is screwed.

He sides with trans, then he is Mysoginist.

He sides with the girls, then he is Tansphobic.

His current strategy is be a mysoginist, but wants to justify it by saying it doesn't hurt enough girls to bother him.

• Agree 2