Moscow Marge + Lauren Bobo = the face of Putin and the QOP

5 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

how did Clarence Thomas become an uncle Tom married to a white election denier?

What are your qualifications to declare an accomplished African-American an Uncle Tom? Rather than actually having standing to slander him like that, as if that’s even possible, it seems more likely that you are just a shameless, sick, racist f**k. Unbelievable. 

Edited by JDHillFan
  • Agree 3
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

What are your qualifications to declare an accomplished African-American an Uncle Tom? Rather than actually having standing to slander him like that, as if that’s even possible, it seems more likely that you are just a shameless, sick, racist f**k. Unbelievable. 

cuz no on here ridicules our current President or, I presume, President Obama...

How's your own medicine taste?  You should really stick with the brand name.

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, redtail hawk said:

cuz no on here ridicules our current President or, I presume, President Obama...

Just tell us all what makes you, anonymous internet poster, high enough and mighty enough to declare an accomplished African American man an Uncle Tom. It’s also clear that you take issue with him being married to a white woman. All because other anonymous internet posters said bad things about Biden and Obama? That’s your defense for being a racist? Unbelievable. 

You should probably just backtrack here rather than dig. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

You clearly don't know what that term refers to.  But you think by putting a $ sign on it, you can change the definition to suit your narrative.

Oh, I know what it means and I'm not the one changing the definition... 

Trump not only perfected the SWAMP; he PARNDONED it.

And lastly, the most transparent administration in our lifetime did what?

State Department signals it will keep most details of its spending at Trump’s properties hidden until after election

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

Oh, I know what it means and I'm not the one changing the definition... 

Trump not only perfected the SWAMP; he PARNDONED it.

And lastly, the most transparent administration in our lifetime did what?

State Department signals it will keep most details of its spending at Trump’s properties hidden until after election

Huh? So I’ll play along, what does it mean? 

3 hours ago, BillStime said:

TRUMP is the DC $WAMP.

The Swamp refers to the Dems and Republicans in Washington getting paid off by the Military Industrial Complex, Big Pharma, the WEF, etc., to sell out the American citizen…And pretty much all the unelected bureaucrats….

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

The Swamp refers to the Dems and Republicans in Washington getting paid off by the Military Industrial Complex, Big Pharma, the WEF, etc., to sell out the American citizen…And pretty much all the unelected bureaucrats….

Exactly.

The Swamp hates Trump because he is not one of them.

43 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Trump DEMANDED loyalty from the DOJ, CIA, FBI to HIM and NOT the rule of LAW. 

Trump fired watchdogs so that no one could monitor his corruption. How else did Trump "lose" track of $100 BILLION dollars in PPP loans?

$2 BILLION DOLLARS to unelected Jared?

How many Chinese trademarks to unelected Ivanka?

Trump GREW the SWAMP and CONNED the CULT

image.thumb.jpeg.e2eb17a3f3af8627bead80404198c116.jpeg

12 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Trump fired watchdogs so that no one could monitor his corruption. How else did Trump "lose" track of $100 BILLION dollars in PPP loans?

We all know your feelings on Trump…But I claimed there are Democrats AND Republicans that are part of the swamp…Do you believe there are Democrats that are part of the swamp?

Edited by JaCrispy

1 minute ago, JaCrispy said:

We all know your feelings on Trump…But do you believe there are Democrats that are part of the swamp?

ALL OF WASHINGTON

But Trump promised to drain it - and all he did was LEVERAGE and GROW it - the exact opposite.

And you are KIDDING yourself if think Trump didn’t use benefit from the Military Industrial Complex, Big Pharma, and Energy.

in typical Trump fashion - he told his simps one thing but did the exact opposite:

Trump is blasting the military-industrial complex. But he's one of its biggest boosters.

14 minutes ago, BillStime said:

ALL OF WASHINGTON

But Trump promised to drain it - and all he did was LEVERAGE and GROW it - the exact opposite.

And you are KIDDING yourself if think Trump didn’t use benefit from the Military Industrial Complex, Big Pharma, and Energy.

in typical Trump fashion - he told his simps one thing but did the exact opposite:

Trump is blasting the military-industrial complex. But he's one of its biggest boosters.

I agree with this statement, and that is why I have stated there are things I have disagreed with Trump on…

I have just never heard you say there are things on the Left or Dems that you disagree with…

It seems difficult for you…

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Agree 1

47 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You still clearly don’t know what the Swamp is, but thanks for playing. 

6 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Okay then. Understood. I appreciate the adult-like candor, for a change. You clearly don’t like his communication style. That’s fine. But as I always say, it doesn’t make him evil. He’s  definitely brash. No sh$t! Everyone knew that when he was elected. Do I personally like the approach? No, I think there are/were better ways to say what he was trying to say. But…I’ll take a guy who’s at least trying to take on the DC swamp as opposed to those who just go along with it all while speaking word salads of poll tested garbage.  

Drain the swamp.  Stop the Steal.  MAGA.  Slogans for the weak minded.  You can articulate better than that word salad. 

29 minutes ago, BillStime said:

What question did I miss? 

When I said that Republicans and Democrats are part of the swamp in Washington, I asked if you believed Democrats were part of the swamp…

But I’ll take it a step

further…

-George W (who I voted for and regretted)

-Cheney

-McCain

-Romney

- McConnell

These are all examples of Republicans who were or are still part of the Washington swamp…And there are many more from that party…

Who would you say, are part of the swamp from the Left, or Democrat Party?

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, JaCrispy said:

When I said that Republicans and Democrats are part of the swamp in Washington, I asked if you believed Democrats were part of the swamp…

But I’ll take it a step

further…

-Cheney

-McCain

-Romney

- McConnell

These are all examples of Republicans who were or are still part of the Washington swamp…And there are many more from that party…

Kristen Sinema

Debbie Wasserman Shultz

Joe Manchin

Anthony Weiner😀

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

But I’ll take it a step

further…

-Cheney

-McCain

-Romney

- McConnell

I answered the first part of your question on the last page...lol.

When I think of the SWAMP - I would not limit it to those who made Capitol Hill a lifetime career choice - I view LOBBYIST and powerful SPECIAL INTEREST GROUPS funded by Big Business and the wealthy as the SWAMP that NEEDS to be drained.

• Agree 2

8 hours ago, BillStime said:

I answered the first part of your question on the last page...lol.

When I think of the SWAMP - I would not limit it to those who made Capitol Hill a lifetime career choice - I view LOBBYIST and powerful SPECIAL INTEREST GROUPS funded by Big Business and the wealthy as the SWAMP that NEEDS to be drained.

Thanks for the adult worthy response. So here's the thing...Lobbyists and Special Interest Groups are not the actual problem. The elected officials that accept their advances, invitations, and money are the real problem. While I didn't work with the Federal Government, I spent my career deeply entangled at the highest levels of State government in the largest State in the Union. And I can tell you that it is most definitely true there. While many political figures maintain their integrity, a large percentage of them do not. They are quick to court Lobbyists in search of a campaign contribution or a free drink or a lunch. It's beyond disgusting and sleazy. Take it from someone who waded more than knee deep in the Swamp for many decades.

Edited by SoCal Deek
  • Like (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

You can have Norther Virginia.

I'll take my area, Albemarle County and environs,  and the eastern side of the Blue Ridge.

The battle would be over the massive amount of gov funds spent in military installations along the coast.

13 minutes ago, sherpa said:

You can have Norther Virginia.

I'll take my area, Albemarle County and environs,  and the eastern side of the Blue Ridge.

The battle would be over the massive amount of gov funds spent in military installations along the coast.

I also live just east of the blue ridge.  No, they can't have N Virginia.  It's the economic base and also quite progressive.  What do you think a referendum in Va on this would show?  I doubt many states would pass a referendum...maybe Fla and Tenn but who cares.

7 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

I also live just east of the blue ridge.  No, they can't have N Virginia.  It's the economic base and also quite progressive.  What do you think a referendum in Va on this would show?  I doubt many states would pass a referendum...maybe Fla and Tenn but who cares.

And very high amount of government workers and retirees.

• Haha (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

What do you think a referendum in Va on this would show?  

I think the entire issue is insanity.

But.......It speaks to the tremendous need this Republic needs for a leader, and the end of idiotic, destructive, polarizing media.

Biden and Trump are useless in this.

24 minutes ago, sherpa said:

I think the entire issue is insanity.

But.......It speaks to the tremendous need this Republic needs for a leader, and the end of idiotic, destructive, polarizing media.

Biden and Trump are useless in this.

I think so as well.  But there appear to be many that don't.  

Mostly R's.

And since u disparaged trump, don't you think that the fact that he can even compete for the presidency shows the stupidity of his base (cult)?

39 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

And very high amount of government workers and retirees.

read "affluent"...and lots of other sectors as well..

Edited by redtail hawk

1 hour ago, redtail hawk said:

I think so as well.  But there appear to be many that don't.  

Mostly R's.

And since u disparaged trump, don't you think that the fact that he can even compete for the presidency shows the stupidity of his base (cult)?

read "affluent"...and lots of other sectors as well..

I have no interest in commenting on Trump in this go around.

He was dead right in NATO and UN comments.

Dead right in energy policy.

Dead right in environmental issues and dead right re the UN.

The problem is that he is obnoxious and incapable of leadership, which this country needs to unify.

Biden and any of the other Dems are incapable of getting any of the things Trump got right, and additionally incapable of leadership.

We need a new group in the Senate, and White House, and we need to commit to being a unified country under a leader who can bring us together.

That is my hope, and I could not care less about Trump's group, MSNBC, CNN, Fox News or any other divisive group seeking money or attention, and attempting to leverage disagreement for commercial advantage.

Edited by sherpa
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

I would further add that I don't think the Dems have near the capability on their "bench" to move this country forward.

Look at the Secretary of Transportation, their appointee as FCC Chairman, and their nominee for Administrator of the FAA.

Simply pathetic, and these staff/appointees/nominees have a huge impact on the course of our future.

Hopeless on the Dem side. Never an accomplished, successful candidate from US industry, which is our strength.

Got that?

Our strength is not our politicians.

Our strength is our industrial leaders who have actually done something, and the Dems never draw from that group. 

• Thank you (+1) 2

58 minutes ago, sherpa said:

I would further add that I don't think the Dems have near the capability on their "bench" to move this country forward.

Look at the Secretary of Transportation, their appointee as FCC Chairman, and their nominee for Administrator of the FAA.

Simply pathetic, and these staff/appointees/nominees have a huge impact on the course of our future.

Hopeless on the Dem side. Never an accomplished, successful candidate from US industry, which is our strength.

Got that?

Our strength is not our politicians.

Our strength is our industrial leaders who have actually done something, and the Dems never draw from that group. 

I realized this soon after I made the mistake of voting for Barry the first time.  The talk of "fundamentally transforming America" told me all I needed to know about the Dems and the direction they wanted to take the country.  But I had no idea how wacky they would get.

Edited by Doc
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, sherpa said:

I have no interest in commenting on Trump in this go around.

He was dead right in NATO and UN comments.

Dead right in energy policy.

Dead right in environmental issues and dead right re the UN.

The problem is that he is obnoxious and incapable of leadership, which this country needs to unify.

Biden and any of the other Dems are incapable of getting any of the things Trump got right, and additionally incapable of leadership.

We need a new group in the Senate, and White House, and we need to commit to being a unified country under a leader who can bring us together.

That is my hope, and I could not care less about Trump's group, MSNBC, CNN, Fox News or any other divisive group seeking money or attention, and attempting to leverage disagreement for commercial advantage.

Globalism is the future. Protectionism and isolationism harms America. These ideologies are not comparable with the modern world.