Isaiah McKenzie Thanks Bills Mafia, Leaves Directions on how to Find him

8 hours ago, Gugny said:

This makes me like the guy even more!!

https://www.latrailabbq.com/about-us

Even without knowing this, I totally hope we bring him back.

Clearly he is using his Bachelor of Arts in Psychology wisely - he is making me hungry and I already sitting down with a large plate of sushi made by our friend's restaurant.

If Bills resign him can they get him to guarantee to open a restaurant in Western New York?

• Like (+1) 1

17 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

He is such a Swiss Army knife.  I know that’s Lorax’s nickname, but he’s a WR, Returner, RB for gadget plays, and even last year a CB.  That was impressive.  He’s under utilized.

Its not like he costs a ton.  He’s definitely a value investment.  Considering in the Titans game Roberts showed he’s not a great WR, I’m doing a 180 on him.  I originally thought because we were 1st and 4th in the league fir kick and punt returns he’s worth the pick.  Now, knowing McKenzies worth as a WR, and a gadget guy, he’s probably a much more versatile guy.

Roberts stuck only because he has a well-deserved reputation for not fumbling punts and for exercising good judgement on when to return/fair catch/let it roll. McKenzie had kind of the opposite reputation with the Broncos.

But that was when he was a rookie. Roberts isn't the breakaway threat he was in his prime. The job should be McKenzie's, and I hope we work him into the offense a bit more too.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3

22 hours ago, BananaB said:

Must sign in my opinion. Offense took a step back upon Browns return. 

Brown knee was never 100% on his return. Beasley broken leg too and Diggs muscle banged up yet, not to mention Davis ankle was hobbled.

It was like a perfect storm of bad luck as it all happened to hit hard in playoffs and hurt Bills dearly vs KC. 

Edited by cba fan
  • Agree 2

On 1/29/2021 at 12:49 PM, Steptide said:

I've said it 20 times since Sunday and I'll keep saying it, why didn't the bills run more screens? Running screens with mckenzie would've probably made a big impact 

Especially in that KC game with as much as Spags blitzed. Players like TJ & McK were grossly underutilized all year. Yes we got 13 wins without using them. But the playoffs are a completely different season and level. You have to be creative and out scheme your opponent.  Our offense in those 3 playoff games struggled. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 1/29/2021 at 1:55 PM, The Frankish Reich said:

Roberts stuck only because he has a well-deserved reputation for not fumbling punts and for exercising good judgement on when to return/fair catch/let it roll. McKenzie had kind of the opposite reputation with the Broncos.

But that was when he was a rookie. Roberts isn't the breakaway threat he was in his prime. The job should be McKenzie's, and I hope we work him into the offense a bit more too.

I was a little leary of McKenzie his first year. But no longer. He's that gadget Tyreek type player who is so much more versatile and valuable them Roberts. I didn't realize Roberts is 33.  I hope they let Andre walk and try to sign Isaiah. If you want to beat KC you can't lose the few speed players you have. 

• Like (+1) 2

5 hours ago, cba fan said:

Brown knee was never 100% on his return. Beasley broken leg too and Diggs muscle banged up yet, not to mention Davis ankle was hobbled.

It was like a perfect storm of bad luck as it all happened to hit hard in playoffs and hurt Bills dearly vs KC. 

Offense looked better without Brown. Jmo. To be honest, in crucial moments John Brown would be well down the list of guys I’d count on to make a play, behind Gabe and McKenzie.  He’s a solid player but at times he kills drives by dropping easy catches. 

Edited by BananaB

On 1/28/2021 at 9:07 PM, Hapless Bills Fan said:

image.thumb.png.b192d6e026d3fc541559e6a53fcb6165.png

So Mr "I will wear shorts and short sleeves when it's 15 degrees out in Buffalo" now found griping on Instagram and bundled up in a fleece hoodie in South Florida

image.thumb.png.4262db640216f32c0c1c5d683b1707ca.png

🤣🤣🤣🤣

I hope Micah Hyde ("I hate that guy" 😂) and some of the other Bills roast him for this

• Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

So Mr "I will wear shorts and short sleeves when it's 15 degrees out in Buffalo" now found griping on Instagram and bundled up in a fleece hoodie in South Florida

image.thumb.png.4262db640216f32c0c1c5d683b1707ca.png

🤣🤣🤣🤣

I hope Micah Hyde ("I hate that guy" 😂) and some of the other Bills roast him for this

Someone will ask him if he got his fleece hoodie at Gymboree