Trump Impeachment 2.0

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Keep spinning. 

You mean stating facts?  Sure all day long.  

And it's an honest question.

What would the Democrat Party have done to itself for seceding and starting a Civil War?  

What would "healing" have looked like then?

Would you have been as harsh with yourselves as you are on The Evil Orange Man?  Would you have let yourselves back in the Union at all? 

We know you wanted to stop the War at one point and flat out tried in every way imaginable to rig the election of 1864 so Lincoln would lose (look this up its a fascinating history).  

Just curious.  

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Big Blitz said:

You mean stating facts?  Sure all day long.  

And it's an honest question.

What would the Democrat Party have done to itself for seceding and starting a Civil War?  

What would "healing" have looked like then?

Would you have been as harsh with yourselves as you are on The Evil Orange Man?  Would you have let yourselves back in the Union at all? 

We know you wanted to stop the War at one point and flat out tried in every way imaginable to rig the election of 1864 so Lincoln would lose (look this up its a fascinating history).  

Just curious.  

We, the North, burnt the South to the ground. Are you claiming that having a trial is somehow worse that Sherman's march? 

Oh that's right, you don't actually care about history.  

2 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

We, the North, burnt the South to the ground. Are you claiming that having a trial is somehow worse that Sherman's march? 

Oh that's right, you don't actually care about history.  

Destroying private property to win the war did nothing to the people that led the insurrection.  They needed to be held accountable so that Democrats could never do this again.  

So what did we do with those people that led and ran a 4 year war against the Union?  

Look, I really believe the "left wingers" on this site are playing. I just cannot believe that there is anyone with a functioning brain that can feel the way they are portraying themselves. Kudos, you guys, you had me for a while, LOL

• Eyeroll 1

Just now, wnyguy said:

Look, I really believe the "left wingers" on this site are playing. I just cannot believe that there is anyone with a functioning brain that can feel the way they are portraying themselves. Kudos, you guys, you had me for a while, LOL

Shhhhh it's a distraction from indefinite lockdowns and that Biden has no plan to end them.  

Double mask!

1 minute ago, Big Blitz said:

Destroying private property to win the war did nothing to the people that led the insurrection.  They needed to be held accountable so that Democrats could never do this again.  

So what did we do with those people that led and ran a 4 year war against the Union?  

"Jefferson Davis, president of the Confederacy, spent two years shackled to a wall in a Virginia prison. ... Robert E. Lee, former General, was not arrested but joined the pro-Confederate Democrats and worked to prevent Blacks from getting the right to vote. He lost all his property and money and the right to vote."

2 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

Oh, that's what you're doing! You got us. 

18 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

"Jefferson Davis, president of the Confederacy, spent two years shackled to a wall in a Virginia prison. ... Robert E. Lee, former General, was not arrested but joined the pro-Confederate Democrats and worked to prevent Blacks from getting the right to vote. He lost all his property and money and the right to vote."

Oh, that's what you're doing! You got us. 

He was never tried.

And we posthumously restored his citizenship (which all CFA leaders were entitled to after the war via oath) in 1978.  

• Like (+1) 1

Trump couldn't get a better stand-up comedian/lackey to defend him?

8 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Feeling a little guilty about backing this peice of ***** B-Man?  i thought not...keep your head up your ass.

15 minutes ago, Buftex said:

Trump couldn't get a better stand-up comedian/lackey to defend him?

Feeling a little guilty about backing this peice of ***** B-Man?  i thought not...keep your head up your ass.

OMG these guys are awful.  I'm listening to it.  Droning on and on.  No point to the arguments.  Then we flip to this clown who plays the victim card.  And no defense on the merits - jurisdiction, victimization, politics, cancellation, etc.   What a joke. Trump could stand up and say this is wrong.  He could  apologize.  But he won't.  Because he's a wimp.  And guilty. 

• Like (+1) 1