Donald Trump permanently banned on Twitter

55 minutes ago, Buffarukus said:

alot of cheering but they are purging accounts like crazy. #walkaway has been purged. from my understanding it was a peaceful movement of former democrats who decided to leave the democratic party with testimonials.

parler has also been banned from app stores.

this is about going back to the good old days of 4 channels and complete control over the narrative.

enjoy the echo chamber folks

When you use somebody else's property, ie, a privately owned social media platform, then you have to follow their rules.  If you don't like that, then build and implement your own platform.  

Edited by SoTier

19 minutes ago, TBBills said:

The internet in the hands of evil has shown to brainwash many individuals. We saw it with ISIS using the internet to recruit feeble minded people. 

We see it now with Trump's attempt at a totalitarian government, using these platforms to brainwash the feeble minded citizens of this country.

That happens on Billsfans.com only difference is what you described is Billsfans.com to a tee... And Twitter did it to prevent a man from creating more acts of terrorism.

It happens here as well, and I didn’t support a ban at either location, so there’s that. 

I think history is clear that those lobbying for suppression of information are generally not the most truthworthy of souls, but everybody has their supporters.  Let Twitter screen out all that sh$t you don’t need to know.  

46 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

spreading lies and treasonous acts 

is a violation of many things 

he was warned dozens of times to cool down the FAKE NEWS. 

he refused. 

anyone who supports trump now is a fool 

Just like this or any other site. 

When you break the TOC rules you get banned. 

So you say.  

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

I really hope that because last time wasn't THAT bad that they don't take this seriously.  Honestly I think they should be treating it like they are not better than a Saudi terrorist.  They should be hunting these guys down with military if necessary.  Wanna play GI Joe, try it against fully armed Rangers and Seals.

26 minutes ago, SoTier said:

When you use somebody else's property, ie, a privately owned social media platform, then you have to follow their rules.  If you don't like that, then build and implement your own platform.  

did you miss the part about #walkaway being nothing but testimonials. 

or entire platform being censored? 

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Google banned Parler already from playstore. 

Wow.

I think there may be something to read into with all the Twitter accounts banned and Parler being unavailable.  I'm actually concerned, because not only do I have a president that doesn't want to panic me, but he may very well be on their side.

1 hour ago, TBBills said:

You would rather have false information and propaganda to fool people? Look what it has done to these Trumpsters, they really think they are doing the right thing b.c of these sites allow propaganda to brainwash these individuals.

is this a joke? your tv newstations are nothing but propaganda. newspapers dont even bother to retract anymore. there was a reason big tech and tv blocked the biden story till after the election...OPPS sorry it has merit

#walkaway was not propaganda it was ordinary testimonials 

wake up.  

3 minutes ago, Buffarukus said:

is this a joke? your tv newstations are nothing but propaganda. newspapers dont even bother to retract anymore. there was a reason big tech and tv blocked the biden story till after the election...OPPS sorry it has merit

wake up.  

Maybe you should start your own platform?

1 hour ago, Buffarukus said:

alot of cheering but they are purging accounts like crazy. #walkaway has been purged. from my understanding it was a peaceful movement of former democrats who decided to leave the democratic party with testimonials.

parler has also been banned from app stores.

this is about going back to the good old days of 4 channels and complete control over the narrative.

enjoy the echo chamber folks

This has nothing to do with social media censorship but I always equated the #walkaway movement to the #nevertrump movement.  Most of the talking points for the #walkaway movement were something along the lines of "I voted two times for Obama but now I see the error of my ways."  For the #nevertrump folks it was "I voted Republican all my life but Trump's toxic personality and divisive rhetoric is tearing this country apart so I'm now voting Democrat."  Meanwhile, they do national polls and both have between a 85 and 95% approval rating for both within their party.  There's pry some who drifted away from their party but I think the majority were just bad actors on twitter.

13 minutes ago, Buffarukus said:

wake up.  

I'm in the middle here.  The coup propoganda could very well be dangerous, but at the same time, people have a right to consume whatever news they want.  

1 minute ago, Doc Brown said:

This has nothing to do with social media censorship but I always equated the #walkaway movement to the #nevertrump movement.  Most of the talking points for the #walkaway movement were something along the lines of "I voted two times for Obama but now I see the error of my ways."  For the #nevertrump folks it was "I voted Republican all my life but Trump's toxic personality and divisive rhetoric is tearing this country apart so I'm now voting Democrat."  Meanwhile, they do national polls and both have between a 85 and 95% approval rating for both within their party.  There's pry some who drifted away from their party but I think the majority were just bad actors on twitter.

lets say your right? bad acting should be censored? it went against tos? 

4 minutes ago, Buffarukus said:

wake up.  

They don't get it or they do and are just flat out gone. 

There are at least 5 posters in this thread alone openly cheering the 2021 version of the Reichstag Fire in real time. 

Silicon Valley just told the world it is actively going to Cooperate in working with the Democrat party and its version of "inciting violence."  

You are an Un-American fascist if you support what they're doing today.  The same day Michelle Obama called for Trump to be de-platformed. 

They just pushed the country into Civil War and don't even care bc well let's not question if the CHINESE ARE BEHIND this decision.  We know what that market means to Jack and Mark.

Have any Chinese related accounts been suspended since the crackdown on the protesters in Hong Kong this week btw?  No?  Twitter didn't suspend business in China?  

• Haha (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, daz28 said:

I'm in the middle here.  The coup propoganda could very well be dangerous, but at the same time, people have a right to consume whatever news they want.  

yeah it was a thing called free speech. incite violence banned. good! arbitrarily start censoring? thats a dangerous road unfortunatly even calls for violence seem to get a heavy hand in only one direction.

Edited by Buffarukus

3 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

There are at least 5 posters in this thread alone openly cheering the 2021 version of the Reichstag Fire in real time. 

Silicon Valley just told the world it is actively going to Cooperate in working with the Democrat party and its version of "inciting violence."  

You are an Un-American fascist if you support what they're doing today.  The same day Michelle Obama called for Trump to be de-platformed. 

They just pushed the country into Civil War and don't even care bc well let's not question if the CHINESE ARE BEHIND this decision.  We know what that market means to Jack and Mark.

Have any Chinese related accounts been suspended since the crackdown on the protesters in Hong Kong this week btw?  No?  Twitter didn't suspend business in China?  

You can't possible be saying that this isn't about election fraud, and it's because social media loves democrats??  That's lunacy.  Trumps the one using social media to stir violence.  That's a fact, don't get it twisted

7 minutes ago, Big Blitz said: