Donald Trump permanently banned on Twitter

12 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Not like we didn't know this already but Rudy has completely lost his marbles.  Trump is a civilian now, and no one cares what he looks like good or bad.  What does Antifa gain by making Trump look bad??  A dirty look from the kid who brings him his chocolate cake at mar a lago???  Rudy is a lawyer, so why can't he see there's no motive.  He thinks ANYONE would believe these guys would risk getting SHOT or thrown in prison for 10-20 to make a civilian Trump "look bad".  Holy crap is he a bad lawyer.  Rudy has DEFINITELY earned a banhammer

Edited by daz28

1 hour ago, Big Blitz said:

They don't get it or they do and are just flat out gone. 

There are at least 5 posters in this thread alone openly cheering the 2021 version of the Reichstag Fire in real time. 

Silicon Valley just told the world it is actively going to Cooperate in working with the Democrat party and its version of "inciting violence."  

You are an Un-American fascist if you support what they're doing today.  The same day Michelle Obama called for Trump to be de-platformed. 

They just pushed the country into Civil War and don't even care bc well let's not question if the CHINESE ARE BEHIND this decision.  We know what that market means to Jack and Mark.

Have any Chinese related accounts been suspended since the crackdown on the protesters in Hong Kong this week btw?  No?  Twitter didn't suspend business in China?  

im not sure if its age or what. i brought up #walkaway but there are alot more accounts that i just dont think were extremists. just right perspectives. 

its like people truly want one party rule. noone to watchdog, contradict, or call out our officials or themselves. if there's one party rule they no longer need your vote. no longer will serve anyone that does not directly benefit themselves. that goes for the rightwingers as well. its a path history has shown goes down in horrifiic ways.

Edited by Buffarukus
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Big Blitz said:

Full on fascism. 

Like literally....

yikes!

how long twobillsdrive? how long till that sweet payday from the powers that be and you wipe out this section?! fight it! millions of dollars is not worth our free speech!

yeah, we are doomed 😅

24 minutes ago, daz28 said:

I'm confused.  Are liberals full on fascists or anti-fascists??????  

its twitter. controlling a narrative that does not break tos is pretty authoritarian to me..if its true i dont tweet.

so who does big tech support? 

https://observer.com/2020/11/big-tech-2020-presidential-election-donation-breakdown-ranking/

if the observer is too right wing a source. here's a quick cnn summary. 

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/28/politics/big-tech-joe-biden/index.html

if youd like to see a good discussion with jack dorsey himself see if you you can find joe rogan podcast with tim pool. its a very good conversation. unfortunately its no longer on youtube. he's on spotify for free if you have a account, but its 2 hrs so settle in. 

Edited by Buffarukus

10 minutes ago, Buffarukus said:

its twitter. controlling a narrative that does not break tos is pretty authoritarian to me..if its true i dont tweet.

so who does big tech support? 

https://observer.com/2020/11/big-tech-2020-presidential-election-donation-breakdown-ranking/

if the observer is too right wing a source. here's a quick cnn summary. 

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/28/politics/big-tech-joe-biden/index.html

if youd like to see a good discussion with jack dorsey himself see if you you can find joe rogan podcast with tim pool. its a very good conversation. unfortunately its no longer on youtube. he's on spotify for free if you have a account, but its 2 hrs so settle in. 

No, seriously I just wanted to know which they are.  Fascists or Anti-fascists?  It seems you guys are trying to call them both

12 minutes ago, daz28 said:

No, seriously I just wanted to know which they are.  Fascists or Anti-fascists?  It seems you guys are trying to call them both

no i wasn't trying to be condescending. twitter has been ejecting people for there politics long before today. people just feel its justified because nazi, racist ect ect can be placed on anyone on the right you disagree with. the left has much more leverage because the people who work there agree with that ideology, and the monetary support as well. so the ban hammer is much softer. 

i probably shouldn't have answered on his posts behalf.

but seriously watch the joe rogan podcast. they sit down and talk about alot of this in depth.

Edited by Buffarukus

1 minute ago, Buffarukus said:

no i wasn't trying to be condescending. twitter has been ejecting people for there politics long before today. people just feel its justified because nazi, racist ect ect can be placed on anyone on the right you disagree with. the left has much more leverage because the people who work there agree with that ideology, and the monetary support as well. so the ban hammer is much softer. 

i probably shouldn't have answered on his posts behalf.

but seriously watch the joe rogan podcast. they sit down and talk about alot of this in depth.

Again, so they're fascist when it social media, and anti-fascists when they are looting??  Is that the gist?

14 minutes ago, daz28 said:

Again, so they're fascist when it social media, and anti-fascists when they are looting??  Is that the gist?

well my opinion is both are fascist. im not big on that word, its overused.

i prefer authoritarian. 

wanting complete control of the media narrative and intimidate with threats of violence are both means to dominate and destroy opposition. the far right has these tactics but not overwhelming support from media outlets. its why storming the capital building was condemned by ( most) days later but months of trying to burn and destroy the...federal building in portland was ignored instead focusing on the troops that trump sent to protect it...only condemned when it hurt poll numbers. 

both were violent mobs and both should have been condemned by ALL quickly. antifa is just a name. 

sorry im not sure i answered your question i should let the op answer. he may not agree.

Edited by Buffarukus

2 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Full on fascism. 

Like literally....

I said the same thing when Borders stopped selling my novel. 

In any event, so you think the Colts have a chance against the AFC East champion NY Jets tomorrow?

6 hours ago, Buffarukus said:

is this a joke? your tv newstations are nothing but propaganda. newspapers dont even bother to retract anymore. there was a reason big tech and tv blocked the biden story till after the election...OPPS sorry it has merit

#walkaway was not propaganda it was ordinary testimonials 

wake up.  

You are brainwashed.

3 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Full on fascism. 

Like literally....

According to you you are posting on a fascist site and Billsfans.com are fascist also.

Edited by TBBills

Watch as the power grab over reaches ala 9/11. Dems and left leaning media will now use this as a blunt force tool to silence those they do not agree with. There were a select few that entered the building but many 10s of thousands if not 100s of thousands more that were there just to show their legitimate concerns in a way that is their right. Instead everyone is painted as insurrectionist, racist, etc.  

From 1984 to your eyes today, the ministry of truth, will now allow these dissenting voices to be quashed.  Not violent voices, just dissenting.  Those who caused damage to the capitol and actually stormed, throw the book. Not dealing with what the legitimate concerns (yes they are legitimate) will sadly lead to even worsening tensions, and God forbid, a worse catastrophe than we saw. Instead of making this a moment to come together, we are seeing a further divide of rhetoric from the Democratic side to fuel the fire and increase the obvious power grab. This country may not survive this, and it will be because of the cancelling of dissenting voices. Shame!  

Edited by HamSandwhich
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, HamSandwhich said:

Watch as the power grab over reaches ala 9/11. Dems and left leaning media will now use this as a blunt force tool to silence those they do not agree with. There were a select few that entered the building but many 10s of thousands if not 100s of thousands more that were there just to show their legitimate concerns in a way that is their right. Instead everyone is painted as insurrectionist, racist, etc.  

From 1984 to your eyes today, the ministry of truth, will now allow these people to keep dissenting voices to be quashed.  Not violent voices, just dissenting.  Those who caused damage to the capitol and actually stormed, throw the book. Not dealing with what the legitimate concerns (yes they are legitimate) will sadly lead to even worsening tensions, and God forbid, a worse catastrophe than we saw. Instead of making this a moment to come together, we are seeing a further divide of rhetoric from the Democratic side to fuel the fire and increase the obvious power grab. This country may not survive this, and it will be because of the cancelling of dissenting voices. Shame!  

Look more extremisms from the idiots.

Republicans and Democrats have come together to get rid of the third party of Trumpsters. Not our fault your party is one step away from being labeled Terrorist and thrown together with Antifa.

Edited by TBBills

10 hours ago, I am the egg man said:

Trump will be the Left fall back excuse for all U.S. ills for the next 4 years.

.....at least.

The Trump stench will linger in the air for the rest of our life time.

Edited by Buftex

Just now, TBBills said:

Look more extremisms from the idiots.

Republicans and Democrats have come together to get rid of the third party of Trumpsters. Not our fault your party is one step away from being labeled Terrorist and thrown together with Antifa.

Im not a Trumpist, no matter what you think. Never was. I’m on record as saying I don’t like him as a person. I am right leaning. I can see the slippery slope this leads to. Sit back and wait for this to come to you. Then you’ll understand. 

7 hours ago, TBBills said:

You would rather have false information and propaganda to fool people? Look what it has done to these Trumpsters, they really think they are doing the right thing b.c of these sites allow propaganda to brainwash these individuals.

A few, remember the gas lighting this summer where it is mostly peaceful protests? If you’re going to say that there, you will need to apply here. 

4 minutes ago, HamSandwhich said:

Im not a Trumpist, no matter what you think. Never was. I’m on record as saying I don’t like him as a person. I am right leaning. I can see the slippery slope this leads to. Sit back and wait for this to come to you. Then you’ll understand. 

I am not an extremist... So your attempt of using extremisms to do anything but make people laugh at your craziness is entertaining.

Extremists come back to this forum b.c on the other site they have no one to argue with and an extremist is nothing if everyone they talk to actually believed them.

You need this, it's your addiction and the other site of crazies just go along with your stupidity and it sucks for people like you.

Edited by TBBills
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, TBBills said:

I am not an extremist... So your attempt of using extremisms to do anything but make people laugh at your craziness is entertaining.

People will likely see you as the right person today as feelings are still raw but see the errors from their judgements behind the scenes in the future. Your views are un-American any way you slice it. 

You know Twitter realizes their overreach when #1984 is no longer allowed.

The failure of our country today is critical thinking and the ability to extrapolate what this means in other situations, your own situation should this view point rear it’s ugly head in your direction...and it will if this continues. 

Edited by HamSandwhich

6 minutes ago, HamSandwhich said:

From 1984 to your eyes today, the ministry of truth, will now allow these dissenting voices to be quashed.  Not violent voices, just dissenting.  Those who caused damage to the capitol and actually stormed, throw the book. Not dealing with what the legitimate concerns (yes they are legitimate) will sadly lead to even worsening tensions, and God forbid, a worse catastrophe than we saw. Instead of making this a moment to come together, we are seeing a further divide of rhetoric from the Democratic side to fuel the fire and increase the obvious power grab. This country may not survive this, and it will be because of the cancelling of dissenting voices. Shame!  

It was a LOT more than a select few, and they were most certainly in a restricted area they have NO right to be.  It's a federal crime, and a W.V. state rep is facing a sentence of up to 10 years for it.  You then go on to talk about truth and legitimacy.  What could be more true or legitimate than the laws of the USA??  Law and order remember??  C'mon it wasn't that long ago, surely you remember Lastly, a blatant lie is not a dissenting voice.  Trumps gone, and so are the alternative facts

6 minutes ago, HamSandwhich said:

People will likely see you as the right person today as feelings are still raw but see the errors from their judgements behind the scenes in the future. Your views are un-American any way you slice it. 

You know Twitter realizes their overreach when #1984 is no longer allowed.

The failure of our country today is critical thinking and the ability to extrapolate what this means in other situations, your own situation should this view point rear it’s ugly head in your direction...and it will if this continues. 

Twitter is doing what they need to do. People have a responsibility to what they post and when they cannot control that they get banned.

You don't like it don't be on twitter.

I don't see you protesting Billsfans.com for banning anyone they please and only allowing like minded crazies to browse the forums. Your ***** doesn't work if you want to be selective about what you are angry about.

You and @Big Blitz are selecting things to be angry about when in reality the sites you run to are ran the exact same way.

Edited by TBBills
  • Like (+1) 1