Must Watch Video - Bills first AFC East title in 25 years- 4 Years in the Making

17 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Seems to good to be true, so as a lifelong bills fan I’ve spent this week preparing myself for the worst. Good times. 

I found myself doing the same thing, then I went back and reread the Dion Dawkins letter.

https://www.theplayerstribune.com/posts/dion-dawkins-letter-buffalo-bills-nfl-playoffs

His closing words restored calm to my worried psyche:

“I won’t sit here and act like I know what the future holds. Won’t claim to know how the playoffs or the world is about to shake out over the next while.

But I love this city, man. 

And as far as this football team goes….. let’s just say we’ve got one thing on our mind.

It ain’t losing.”

Edited by ChevyVanMiller
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I like "humble and hungry" - for me, only, I am giving nothing but respect to Indy.  If we beat them, respect to both teams.  Then on to the next.  Character counts.  Integrity matters.  You can just feel those qualities ooze from this team.  I am confident that all the men and women affiliated with the Bills, from the bottom of the organization to the top, players and coaches, will give their all for their team, their teammates and the City of Buffalo.  I cannot ask more than that.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

• ChevyVanMiller changed the title to Must Watch Video - Bills first AFC East title in 25 years- 4 Years in the Making

Actually got emotional watching the OP video, it's been a long, wild ride Bills fans.  Buckle UP!!

Now watch Rich Eisen talk about the Bills after watching this video.

I CAN"T WAIT FOR 1pm TOMORROW  GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by stosh64
  • Like (+1) 1

Why isn't this video PINNED?? I'm not knocking the other TOPICS! BUT NO OTHER TOPIC MATTERS MORE THEN THIS VIDEO!!!

EVERY POSTER ON THIS SITE NEEDS TO TAKE 25MINS & WATCH THIS!

This thing got me so frickin emotional right now! Especially at 22:10

Let's Go!

Only 1000 views of this thread... WTHeck 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Scorp83 said:

Why isn't this video PINNED?? I'm not knocking the other TOPICS! BUT NO OTHER TOPIC MATTERS MORE THEN THIS VIDEO!!!

EVERY POSTER ON THIS SITE NEEDS TO TAKE 25MINS & WATCH THIS!

This thing got me so frickin emotional right now! Especially at 22:10

Let's Go!

Only 1000 views of this thread... WTHeck 

Thanks, @Scorp83. I’m perplexed that more people haven’t watched it, too. I even amended the title to say, “ Must Watch Video.” I think if the people who are nervous that this team might get upset tomorrow would watch this video, they’d come away with a much greater sense that we are looking at a team of destiny.

• Awesome! (+1) 1