Eric Wood on Colin Cowherd

TBBills

Coming up soon...

Before that,

He has been talking a lot of Josh Allen, I think he fell in love with Josh. 

Talking about Josh's rookie highlights and lots of WOW and Whoa in those highlights, than said put Tua's on and it's 4 minutes of meh and Ryan Fitzpatrick for the rest 😂

Edited by TBBills
  • Haha (+1) 3

• TBBills changed the title to Eric Wood on Colin Cowherd
4 minutes ago, BillnutinHouston said:

Not a big fan of EWood.  He big leagued me on two different occasions before games while walking around the stadium.  I liked him as a player but I no longer really consider him a Buffalo kind of guy.

So you would rather be little leagued? I do not understand.

9 minutes ago, BillnutinHouston said:

Not a big fan of EWood.  He big leagued me on two different occasions before games while walking around the stadium.  I liked him as a player but I no longer really consider him a Buffalo kind of guy.

Like did you try to talk to him or what specifically happened?

6 minutes ago, letsgoteam said:

Like did you try to talk to him or what specifically happened?

On two different GameDays he was walking down the aisle to the field, past my row of seats.   I saw him and called out "hi Eric".  Both times he ignored me and just kept on walking.  Not even a wave, couldn't spare the effort apparently.

One time is excusable, twice isn't a coincidence.

Edited by BillnutinHouston
x

2 minutes ago, BillnutinHouston said:

On two different GameDays he was walking down the aisle to the field, past my row of seats.   I saw him and called out "hi Eric".  Both times he ignored me and just kept on walking.  Not even a wave, couldn't spare the effort apparently.

Do you have any idea how many times that has to happen to him?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, BillnutinHouston said:

Oh get over yourself.  There are so many things I can think of why players don't react to their name being called during a game.  This is ridiculous 🤣.  I'm guessing he was focusing on the game or simply didn't hear you.

6 minutes ago, BillnutinHouston said:

Imagine being mad because an athlete didn't give you the time of day lol. You sound like stan on that eminem song. 

• Haha (+1) 7

12 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Do you have any idea how many times that has to happen to him?

Sure, but it wasn't like I walked up to his table in a restaurant or anything.

Look I'm no VIP but I have been on the field a few times before games and had my kid's picture taken with Kelly and Thurman during separate interactions.  George Wilson played catch with my son on the field before a game once.  I was on an airplane with Marv once and got a photo with him.  All these (mostly) HOFers were very gracious - so the 2 snubs from EWood are notable aberrations.

7 minutes ago, Kenosha2Buffalo said:

Imagine being mad because an athlete didn't give you the time of day lol. You sound like stan on that eminem song. 

Who said I was mad?  

I probably should have also mentioned, both times were around 11:45 before a 1:00 kickoff, well before the game or any crowd noise. 

Edited by BillnutinHouston

1 hour ago, RunJoshRun said:

Eric Wood is old, boring news.  A hanger on looking for a few bucks like Tasker & Thomas

He has always been a great interview and continues to be.

You are just incredibly wrong, buddy.