Official Bills Depth Chart. How to get Bills to correct it?

BITE ME

I am not someone who loves to go around correcting things on the internet, but how does one go about telling the Bills to correct their depth chart.  I know John Brown was injured but he belongs on the team.  Only even bringing this up because this may be a historic team and I am sure media members will be checking out the chart.

If anyone knows anyone with the Bills, tell them to fix the roster on their official site. The first guy on the roster should be John Brown. He currently is missing and Gabriel Davis appears 2x. 

Go Bills.

https://www.buffalobills.com/team/depth-chart

2 minutes ago, BITE ME said:

I am not someone who loves to go around correcting things on the internet, but how does one go about telling the Bills to correct their depth chart.  I know John Brown was injured but he belongs on the team.  Only even bringing this up because this may be a historic team and I am sure media members will be checking out the chart.

If anyone knows anyone with the Bills, tell them to fix the roster on their official site. The first guy on the roster should be John Brown. He currently is missing and Gabriel Davis appears 2x. 

Go Bills.

https://www.buffalobills.com/team/depth-chart

They don't update it...here's a more reliable source.

https://www.ourlads.com/nfldepthcharts/depthchart/BUF

Just now, Warcodered said:

Bills online roster is incorrect?

Alright time to burn it all down and start over.

No, but it needs to be corrected before the playoffs.  A lot of media people are using the roster.  Many just smaller media and internet types, but it is the official roster for a potential super bowl team. 

1 minute ago, BillsDiehard said:

They don't update it...here's a more reliable source.

https://www.ourlads.com/nfldepthcharts/depthchart/BUF

Obviously they did update it while Brown was out injured.  That is why Davis is now the #1 WR.  Brown has just gone missing from the roster.

Just now, RoyBatty is alive said:

Dynamic roster with a tremendous amount of moving parts.  Putting together this current depth chart wouldn't be easy with all the backups that played and even our RB cam up from the practice squad.  Like Reich and company piece together their own bills depth chart for as long as we can within the rules.

Yes, but our starting wide receiver belongs on the team. Somewhere. He is not even listed.

1 minute ago, BITE ME said:

No, but it needs to be corrected before the playoffs.  A lot of media people are using the roster.  Many just smaller media and internet types, but it is the official roster for a potential super bowl team. 

I mean I'm just having fun with you,but seriously any member of the media that gets it wrong because they base it in that deserves to be wrong.

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

I mean I'm just having fun with you,but seriously any member of the media that gets it wrong because they base it in that deserves to be wrong.

A huge amount of the media that enters during the NFL playoffs are not NFL media or many times sports media.  The Bills are going to get a lot of attention from non-sports media especially on things like blogs, websites, youtube, etc.

1 minute ago, Johnnycage46 said:

Is this a serious thread?  Are we now this good as a team, that these are our nitpicks?

Yep, our team is growing up so fast. Why it seems like just yesterday that I was wading through the "Fire McBeane" threads...

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BTB said:

I just called Terry and Kim and let them know.  They are on it...should be fixed in 5 minutes or so. 

Call One Bills Live.  Brown will get right on it, or at least tell you why it's not necessary to correct it.  If Murphy was still there, he would ridicule you for bringing it up.  😁