Is Moss the best closer we have had since Thurman?

Hebert19

On 12/29/2020 at 9:02 AM, Hebert19 said:

When we have a lead in the 4th we just crush the clock.   Every time.   Some of it is creativity from daboll but Moss just seems to put his big boy pants on and run through people to get tough yards and keep clock moving.   

Anyone else just feel like we could hold the ball as long as we want to close the game.  

Few weeks back it was 6 min.  Then 7 at steelers almost 6 again last night.  

If this answers your question: I’d rather have the ball in Fred Jackson, Marshawn Lynch, Willis McGahee, Lesean McCoy, Travis Henry, Antowain Smith and possibly even Mike Gillislee, Anthony Thomas or CJ Spiller’s hands.  

On 12/29/2020 at 12:15 PM, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

I am sort of confused how the run game becomes so dominant in the last 10 minutes when the other team knows we are going to run. 

Don't understand how having to fight all game to get through a surprisingly stout O-line only to have to chase around a mobile QB would leave them a bit lacking at the end of a game against a fresh-legged bulldozer?  

Moss is going to be an asset in the playoffs.

On 12/29/2020 at 12:14 PM, MJS said:

He is fine. I don't think he is anything special.

He certainly is not Thurman. TT was a player who carried the offense and had to be game planned for period. TT did it both by running and catching. It was a different era but Kelly is not Kelly without Thurman. You can say the opposite also. Josh Is Josh with or without Moss.

• Like (+1) 1