Diggs first team all-pro chances?

2 hours ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

Just another Seahawk they (media) couldn't wait to hand an award to. Surprised the worst coverage safety in the NFL isn't up for DPOY.

Metcalf put up some numbers earlier this season and was legitimately hulking out, but he's just nowhere near as complete a receiver as Diggs. Diggs has the second best hands in the game only to Hopkins (freakishly huge) and runs the best routes in the game. Being a huge target just doesn't compete with that, but I get the mid-season Metcalf hype and even bought into it myself. Diggs has lapped him at this point of course. And Justin Jefferson, in case anybody's still questioning.

Edited by Nelius

Just now, Nelius said:

Metcalf put up some numbers earlier this season and was legitimately hulking out, but he's just nowhere near as complete a receiver as Diggs. Diggs has the second best hands in the game only to Hopkins (freakishly huge) and runs the best routes in the game. Being a huge target just doesn't compete with that, but I get the mid-season Metcalf hype and was bought into it myself. Diggs has lapped him at this point of course. And Justin Jefferson, in case anybody's still questioning.

was watching a video about fantasy football and Diggs earlier in the week and something they said was he doesn't have all those flashy TDs like DK but he's just so damn consistent right up at the level of D Hopkins.

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

was watching a video about fantasy football and Diggs earlier in the week and something they said was he doesn't have all those flashy TDs like DK but he's just so damn consistent right up at the level of D Hopkins.

I'm big on Metcalf's future but it seems teams have figured him out to an extent this season.

Diggs, like many of the great ones, just can't be figured out. He had the pedigree before this year so I don't think that's premature to say - defenses can't figure him out. You can only pretty much hope to contain him and try to mitigate big plays like that 50 yard score. 

So crazy that a Buffalo Bills wide receiver is putting up 120 receptions and ~1500 yards. I remember drunk debates about Donald Jones.

• Haha (+1) 1

The best all around can do it all WRS in football ranked:

1. Adams

2. Nuke

3. Evans 

4. Diggs

5. Julio

6. Hill

7. Cooper

By all around I mean they are possession guys, great route runners, hands, and can attack you deep.

Guys like Keenan, Michael Thomas, and Allen Robinson - great route runners (Keenan might be the best) and hands.  Not deep threats tho.  But 3 of the best without question. 

Those are the 10 best WRs in the game.  Rank them however you want really.

Just missing cut: Ridley, DK, OBJ, Kupp, Woods

Up and coming:

Jefferson 

Higgins 

Terry McClauren 

Sutton 

Lamb

Deebo Samuel 

Just now, Big Blitz said:

The best all around can do it all WRS in football ranked:

1. Adams

2. Nuke

3. Evans 

4. Diggs

5. Julio

6. Hill

7. Cooper

By all around I mean they are possession guys, great route runners, hands, and can attack you deep.

Guys like Keenan, Michael Thomas, and Allen Robinson - great route runners (Keenan might be the best) and hands.  Not deep threats tho.  But 3 of the best without question. 

Those are the 10 best WRs in the game.  Rank them however you want really.

Just missing cut: Ridley, DK, OBJ, Kupp, Woods

Up and coming:

Jefferson 

Higgins 

Terry McClauren 

Sutton 

Lamb

Deebo Samuel 

Late night drunk WR rankings, I'm in. Allen Robinson is absolutely a deep threat and one of my favorites in the league. So underrated. I appreciate this though, and will counter with the following:

1. Nuk

2. Diggs

3. Michael Thomas (of last year anyway, who knows)

4. Adams

5. Hill

6. Julio Jones (I don't believe he's hit an age wall and is still a freak when healthy. HOF easy)

7. Allen

8. Evans

9. Robinson

10/11/12: Cooper, Jefferson, Ridley

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Warcodered said:

Several times this year the guys I know that know football the best wondered why the Bills don't throw to Diggs in the endzone when in the redzone. Today they did. 

13 hours ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

Just another Seahawk they (media) couldn't wait to hand an award to. Surprised the worst coverage safety in the NFL isn't up for DPOY.

You havnt been impressed with his constant bull rushes against backup rb’s on 3rd downs all year? 😂

Get the man a gold jacket 

• Haha (+1) 1