Week 16: Bills at Pats on MNF

YoloinOhio

2 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

So do you play him this week, next or spring him in the playoffs?

If he’s healthy, I play him. I want to win this game. They have a great pass D. We know Belichick game plan is going to be to take away Diggs

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 3

36 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Roberts and Williams practicing - whew. 

Don’t love Nsekhe on the injury report with a groin while Williams is battling a groin. 

I’m guessing we would see Bates should both not be able to go? 

3 minutes ago, JGMcD2 said:

Don’t love Nsekhe on the injury report with a groin while Williams is battling a groin. 

I’m guessing we would see Bates should both not be able to go? 

I don’t know - definitely concerning. Bates is listed as the third string LT but no one listed as third string RT. Will need to check out the PS. I think Bates can play all 5 positions on the OL

3 hours ago, Ralonzo said:

Any fantasy degenerates out there?

Of course Allen is my QB and got me to the finals with his 37 points at Denver. But his opponent for the championship is the Patriots. Away game, weather game, Belichick defense and the Patriots are stopping nothing on the ground. Allen only tallied 13 points in the first Bills victory because he didn't even need to throw 20 times. On the bench sits Kyler Murray, sitting on the playoff bubble with a meaningful game, home in the dome against QB-ravaged SF and coming off a 400-yard 34-pointer himself.

WWTBDD?

Murray is the obvious play here. Allen may not have to do much considering the Lats can’t stop the run and he may not even play the entire game if we start to blow them out. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1