Allen 4000 yd season! 28/40 359 yds 2 TD 2 Rushing TD QB Rating 114.5

1 minute ago, IgotBILLStopay said:

FWIW, that was just the second 4000 yd season in Bills history. Even the great Kelly never had one. Just a testimony to his season long dominance.

Well. Kelly played in a different era. Not only were the rules different, but the league was still running it a lot. Our offense went through Thurman back then.

• Like (+1) 3

13 minutes ago, MJS said:

Well. Kelly played in a different era. Not only were the rules different, but the league was still running it a lot. Our offense went through Thurman back then.

oh I didn’t mean any offense to #12. just the opposite to show how good Allen has been to reach 4000 yards with 2 games to play as far as Bills stats are concerned

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, EmotionallyUnstable said:

The best part about these statistics is that even his incompletions were mostly good incompletions. Smart throw-a-ways.

Josh now has all the answers and knows where to go. He has to the tools to get it there, and we are seeing it all come together. Fantastic stuff 

True they were good throwaways. But back in Jim’s day, you couldn’t throw the ball away.

22 minutes ago, Doc said:

True they were good throwaways. But back in Jim’s day, you couldn’t throw the ball away.

I get the history behind it, but I’m over it. 

The division title. 
The draught. 
The HOFers. 

It’s all we’ve heard for 20 years and now that the bills are good, I want to hear about them. Not the past