Run the table and the #2 seed in the AFC is in play

Washington created the opening and the Bills just have to keep it up and walk on through.

Get to midnight next Sunday at 10-3, drop the Steelers to 11-2, and get help from somebody.

Steelers have games remaining after that of Bengals, Indie and Browns.  

I would love it to be Indie, but if the division is still in play then, Browns, go right ahead. 

If Buffalo and Cleveland finish tied at 13-3 the Bills win on conference record (10-2 to 9-3).

That Hail Mary...no, let’s more so say that bad third quarter play is maddening enough, especially with that being the Cardinals only win in five weeks.  

It would be fabulous to make up for it with the #2 spot in the AFC and two guaranteed home playoff games.

Go Bills!

Edited by dollars 2 donuts
  • Like (+1) 7

I think I might be being a bit ridiculous but...

If us, the Chiefs and the Steelers all end up knotted at 13 and 3 at the end of the season guess who gets the number 1 spot?

Yeah, you guessed it. The Buffalo Bills.

• Awesome! (+1) 2

Just now, Jim said:

If us, the Chiefs and the Steelers all end up knotted at 13 and 3 at the end of the season guess who gets the number 1 spot?

Do the Chiefs not have the tie breaker against us?

2 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Do the Chiefs not have the tie breaker against us?

They indeed do. But if all three of us end up with the same record, for whatever the reason is we come out on top. I assume it would probably be their record against the AFC?

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Jim said:

Suddenly I'm not sure that I'm rooting for the Chiefs to beat the Dolphins.  

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, SageAgainstTheMachine said:

Kinda the same with Dolphins/Patriots.  Patriots lose and they're eliminated, Dolphins lose and we clinch (in all likelihood).

Patriots lose at all at this point and they're out of the running for the AFC East.

We win one more and they're also out of it.

Edited by Warcodered
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

On 12/7/2020 at 9:06 PM, dollars 2 donuts said:

Washington created the opening and the Bills just have to keep it up and walk on through.

Get to midnight next Sunday at 10-3, drop the Steelers to 11-2, and get help from somebody.

Steelers have games remaining after that of Bengals, Indie and Browns.  

I would love it to be Indie, but if the division is still in play then, Browns, go right ahead. 

If Buffalo and Cleveland finish tied at 13-3 the Bills win on conference record (10-2 to 9-3).

That Hail Mary...no, let’s more so say that bad third quarter play is maddening enough, especially with that being the Cardinals only win in five weeks.  

It would be fabulous to make up for it with the #2 spot in the AFC and two guaranteed home playoff games.

Go Bills!

My son and I were talking about this during the game.

If we win out and the Steelers lose one more besides us, we'll have the number two seed.

Woohoo!!!

Edited by BillsFan619
  • Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

The 2 seed doesn't really mean anything amymore since there is no first round bye

But, Buff, being home twice does matter to the players.  Also, we play against a lower seed.

btw, side note, I am a big proponent of nobody getting a bye and have 8 teams in.

#1, your prized is home field advantage.