Week 12 MNF: Seahawks at Eagles 8:15 on ESPN

4 minutes ago, Rochesterian Bills Fan said:

I mean I'd be more concerned about him getting COVID

When you spend 30 million on a QB he's got to make up for a weaker roster. I don't think Allen can. We see him struggle without a loaded WR group when John Brown is out. 

Edited by Buffalo_Stampede
  • Sad 1

16 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

They are not good at all. Who's plenty good? 

That said Wentz is definitely pressing.

Are you serious?  They aren’t great, but he is absolutely awful.  Can’t get rid of the ball, can’t find open guys.  Horrible decision making.  Absolutely no reason for him to be out there.  

Brian Griese is an all-time idiot, by the way.

Edited by mannc

1 minute ago, mannc said:

Are you serious?  They aren’t great, but he is absolutely awful.  Can’t get rid of the ball, can’t find open guys.  Horrible decision making.  Absolutely no reason for him to be out there.  

This announcer is an all-time idiot, by the way.

Who are his good WR's?

Just now, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Who are his good WR's?

Fulgrahm is good, Reagor is fast and has potential, Jeffrey has lost a step but he knows what he’s doing.  And Goedert is a very good TE.  It’s a way better group than the Bills had a couple years back.

3 minutes ago, mannc said:

Fulgrahm is good, Reagor is fast and has potential, Jeffrey has lost a step but he knows what he’s doing.  And Goedert is a very good TE.  It’s a way better group than the Bills had a couple years back.

Fulgrahm is good? He had a few good games. He's not a number 1 WR. 

5 minutes ago, mannc said:

Yep.  Josh was baptized in this league with Zay Jones and Robert Foster as his best options and he still went 5-6.  

Edited by SageAgainstTheMachine
  • Like (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

When you spend 30 million on a QB he's got to make up for a weaker roster. I don't think Allen can. We see him struggle without a loaded WR group when John Brown is out. 

I tend to disagree with this but this isn't the thread for it. They went run heavy yesterday and the whole offense sputtered out in that 4th quarter.

• Thank you (+1) 1