Trump 2024?

Tiberius

27 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

Can you imagine the head spinning, the wailing and gnashing of teeth if Trump wins? Man I hope it happens just to throw these left wing lunatics off their axis.

Rob Reiner would either commit suicide or have a heart attack/stroke if that happened.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, wnyguy said:

Can you imagine the head spinning, the wailing and gnashing of teeth if Trump wins? Man I hope it happens just to throw these left wing lunatics off their axis.

It is amazing how people will vote against their own self interest just to be right

You would rather vote for a guy who has been in trouble pretty much his whole time as an elected official, just to owned the lips, not anything for you personally but just to be correct it’s kind of sad actually

• 1 month later...
On 6/20/2023 at 4:48 AM, Chris farley said:

indictment blow back, people waking up to the politization of government agencies, and the fact the Biden administrations economic policy, domestic policy and foreign policy are failures on levels.

Then you go the age old saying "its the economy"

This stuff all works in the world a political opinion it’s not gonna work in court

Trump is guilty. He did everything that they said that he did.

On 8/2/2023 at 9:35 PM, Chris farley said:

Lol.  You all been saying that for years.  

“We all” have known that a sitting President is not going to be indicted for anything.

Trump had immunity outside of impeachment from 2017-2020.  The last gasps of the current GOP resides with Trump and people like Elise Stefanik, Matt Gaetz, Josh Hawley, Marjorie Taylor-Greene and Jim Jordan. Outside of actual politicians they’ve got Kari Lake, Mike Flynn, My Pillow Guy and some lawyers who are probably going to be disbarred and indicted for Federal crimes. 

Trump has razed the party so completely that once revered people like Mike Pence, Lindsay Graham, Liz Cheney and even Mitch McConnell have been all but ostracized.

MAGA!

• Vomit 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1. Wait 30 months to indict

2. Then rush trials to keep him off the ballot.

They know full well these are sham indictments and the convictions will be overturned eventually.

They don't care. The goal is to keep him off the ballot.

Election Interference. 

• Like (+1) 1

17 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

1. Wait 30 months to indict

2. Then rush trials to keep him off the ballot.

They know full well these are sham indictments and the convictions will be overturned eventually.

They don't care. The goal is to keep him off the ballot.

Election Interference. 

Its funny cause over the last few days. that's all I hear from my lefty friends. "You see the trump indictments; He can't run now due to the 14th amendment."

• Thank you (+1) 1