How to fix voter fraud

Big Blitz

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
41 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Maybe identifying the actual problem would be a good start. Still waiting on the stop the steal clowns to prove their massive voter fraud. 

if there are no issues , why worry about the new regs in some states..also, why no whining about blue states with old regulations that are more restrictive then say Georgia? 

• Thank you (+1) 1

-Everyone should be required to show photo ID

-No mail-in ballots unless one is applied for and ID is shown

- Mail-in ballots need to have a post mark no later than Election Day to count.

-No ballot harvesting, no drop boxes, no drive thru voting

- 14 days provided to vote to limit long lines, and allow for people to make travel arrangements...

No excuses...just simple, common sense 

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 5/10/2021 at 12:33 PM, Governor said:

Yes, let’s make everyone vote in person so working class people can’t vote. That will fix this problem Republicans have with voters!

Yes let's to take one day off every 4 years to make the biggest decision in the free world not to mention you have 4 years to make plans to make that time quit your bitchin & whining and take the 1 day off every 4th year and show up in person !! WTF ??

And if your to FN stupid to coordinate that every 4 years then you don't deserve to vote ...

Edited by T master

3 hours ago, BillStime said:

Always a Trump voter, too!

Go find all those illegals and those without an ID.  Hurry!  You can do it.

So there would be less fraud if people had to show IDs, check.  Are there people who are unable to get an ID?  If so, who are they?

2 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

What is the difficulty in obtaining some kind of state ID?  Help me out here, I still don't get this part.  

Go find out.

10 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

-Everyone should be required to show photo ID

-No mail-in ballots unless one is applied for and ID is shown

- Mail-in ballots need to have a post mark no later than Election Day to count.

-No ballot harvesting, no drop boxes, no drive thru voting

- 14 days provided to vote to limit long lines, and allow for people to make travel arrangements...

No excuses...just simple, common sense 

hmmmmhmmmmm

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Did you go to grade school?

I did, where I was issued a school ID.  Listen, I get why you have an issue with changing who can certify an election, but I really don't understand the argument against requiring an ID to vote.  

18 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

I did, where I was issued a school ID.  Listen, I get why you have an issue with changing who can certify an election, but I really don't understand the argument against requiring an ID to vote.  

I don't actually have an issue with Voter ID. I have made that clear here. My issue is that if you're going to require said ID - there needs to be rules and concerted efforts to get those IDs out to everyone.  Not everyone in this country has an ID.

22 minutes ago, BillStime said:

I don't actually have an issue with Voter ID. I have made that clear here. My issue is that if you're going to require said ID - there needs to be rules and concerted efforts to get those IDs out to everyone.  Not everyone in this country has an ID.

OMG, you sound reasonable!

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

I agree with this...and I have heard that in many (if not all) states, where ID is required, if you cannot get an ID, for whatever reason, that state provides one free of charge- which I think is the right thing to do...👍

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

I told you here two years ago that this is a problem.

Why The Wisconsin Elder-Fraud Voting Story Has National Implications

The significance of the Wisconsin illegal voting in nursing homes story spans much beyond the midwestern state that broke by 20,682 votes to Joe Biden.

https://thefederalist.com/2021/11/02/why-the-wisconsin-elder-fraud-voting-story-has-national-implications/

• Shocked 2

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

I told you here two years ago that this is a problem.

Why The Wisconsin Elder-Fraud Voting Story Has National Implications

The significance of the Wisconsin illegal voting in nursing homes story spans much beyond the midwestern state that broke by 20,682 votes to Joe Biden.

https://thefederalist.com/2021/11/02/why-the-wisconsin-elder-fraud-voting-story-has-national-implications/

LMAO - desperate AF man.

Meanwhile:

4 minutes ago, B-Man said:

So,

no real response to the Wisconsin fraud story, 

Just a deflection to Trump.

Good thing I was sitting down......😃

Did you miss my response? lmao

Donald Trump: 'I just want to find 11,780 votes’

Regarding nursing homes - shouldn't those voters get to a polling booth like the rest of us? Isn't that your MO?'

Idiots.

On 11/25/2020 at 5:23 AM, TBBills said:

How to fix voter fraud....

Simple don't allow Donald Trump to ever run for anything and you won't have the problem.

Donald likes to lie and thinks voter fraud in the hundreds of thousands happened... Problem is we live in the real world where that never happened.

Trump's plan seems to be if he doesn't win he wants to tear this country apart and he is doing a good job at it. He should never be allowed to run again... Unless you guys want to make a third party than by all means go ahead :)

You are so foolish. Of course it happened, but it was with unverified and untraceable paper ballots that flooded the key states. Trump had large leads until all the “ paper ballots “ appeared in the ,idle of the night. Sleepy Joe only won by a few thousand votes in two key states. Joe got millions more votes in CA and NY, but that’s not how we elect Presidents. Thank goodness for the founding fathers on that one. If you don’t realize that the DNC aided and abetted by media propaganda ensured they could flood the system with unverifiable paper ballots ( and therefore no “ evidence” ) of their fraud, you are just a simpleton. 

• 1 month later...

5 Biggest Takeaways From The Latest Review Of Wisconsin’s Rigged 2020 Election

by Kylee Zempel

Wisconsin is a case study in the kind of ho-hum execution of elections that chips away at Americans' confidence in our elections.

https://thefederalist.com/2021/12/10/5-biggest-takeaways-from-the-latest-review-of-wisconsins-rigged-2020-election/

• 1 month later...

The first way to fix it is to get rid of all the unnecessary and fraudulent "COVID" changes put in in 2020

and tonight's attempt to cement these changes has failed. 

But Leftists never give up, we need to stay vigilant.