Forever and a Day I will call this Game - The Norman Curse

Kwai San

57 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Norman hasn't played in a month.  How did he curse this game?

Did you miss how he singlehandedly removed 3 players from the game?

51 minutes ago, JMF2006 said:

Our 3 best defenders can't knock down a last second Hail Murray so it must be Josh Normans fault ;) 

Mean while back at the ranch he was 2500 miles a away ;) 

Let the guy get healthy,he might be a key guy down the stretch.

Well he was key in seeing 3 players off the field that could have been a huge help DURING the game.....just saying.

51 minutes ago, Jukester said:

😂

Thanks!!!!

36 minutes ago, Kwai San said:

Well he was key in seeing 3 players off the field that could have been a huge help DURING the game.....just saying.

Thanks!!!!

I probably shouldn't weigh in here, but players are going to get infected this Fall.  That's really how it is.

When infected players have close contacts ID'd in the facility who go out with them, it's really on the Bills to "level up" their "back up and mask up" and contact avoidance game.

I would like to see a lot of the Bills players take the masking thing more seriously

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Shaw66 said:

I've been thinking something for weeks, and this is as good a place as any to post it.  

After Henry stiff armed Norman,  Henry went out of bounds.  The momentum created by the stiff arm forced him out of bounds. 

So Norman actually made the tackle on that play. 

I have been wanting to say that as well, AND the play was negated for holding so it is a play that didn't REALLY happen in the books, yet we still like to look at it.

24 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I probably shouldn't weigh in here, but players are going to get infected this Fall.  That's really how it is.

When infected players have close contacts ID'd in the facility who go out with them, it's really on the Bills to "level up" their "back up and mask up" and contact avoidance game.

I would like to see a lot of the Bills players take the masking thing more seriously

This is my MAIN point.  Take it seriously especially with the bye!!!!

1 hour ago, Shaw66 said:

I've been thinking something for weeks, and this is as good a place as any to post it.  

After Henry stiff armed Norman,  Henry went out of bounds.  The momentum created by the stiff arm forced him out of bounds. 

THAT was one ugly tackle....google Josh Norman and THAT play shows up in the top 5.....nothing good from a Bills perspective there....

1 hour ago, Shaw66 said:

I believe it was also called back on a penalty 

1 hour ago, Kwai San said:

Thanks!!!!

He took out 2 backup DBs that were replaced by 2 others.  They weren't the only problem yesterday.  Dane Jackson didn't look bad yesterday in fact.  Problems were up front.

1 hour ago, Shaw66 said:

With that play being mentioned coupled with the Hail  Mary pass Bills are making the highlight reels for all the wrong reasons. Between those 2 plays they will both be included in the ESPN award show this year. Smh

25 minutes ago, Protocal69 said:

With that play being mentioned coupled with the Hail  Mary pass Bills are making the highlight reels for all the wrong reasons. Between those 2 plays they will both be included in the ESPN award show this year. Smh

I mean, the Bills have made plenty of positive highlight reel plays.  I saw at least three in yesterday's game.

What the national media highlights is beyond their control, not?  All they can do is their best going forward.

Buffalo vs. Everybody

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Mr. WEO said:

He took out 2 backup DBs that were replaced by 2 others.  They weren't the only problem yesterday.  Dane Jackson didn't look bad yesterday in fact.  Problems were up front.

Thats part of it....personally I was more bummed about whom you don't mention - Kroft....

2 hours ago, Beast said:

I'm not a Josh Norman fan. I rank his importance to this team on the same level I do Dawson Knox.

Let me say up-front that I'm very disappointed in Dawson Knox this season.    But he has still contributed more than Josh Norman.

-He's been on the field for 6 games vs. Josh Norman 3 games

-He's contributed 8 receptions for 106 yds vs. 1 fumble, 2 PD, and 2 TFL

-Unlike Norman, he's on a cheap rookie deal instead of costing us $5.2M

• Like (+1) 1

I thought we were going to get worked with the covid inactives. 

We played much better than I thought. Good to see the defense get to the QB for the most part. 

Offensively Josh was a little off, but he still did some great things. Including getting the lead back with 37 seconds to go.

• Like (+1) 2