Parler

1 hour ago, Big Gun said:

What's funny is if by some stroke of luck should Biden assume the WH (which wont happen) what will all these liberal losers do every day as they thrive on hatred, controversy, bullying and lies, they'll turn and eat their own, it's already happening, AOC, Pelosi, etc. They have no brains, no game and no life. I love how Trump has lived rent free in their heads for 4 years now, and they let him, will soon be 4 more, doesn't get much better than this.   

Opposite day! - GIF on Imgur

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Big Gun said:

What's funny is if by some stroke of luck should Biden assume the WH (which wont happen) what will all these liberal losers do every day as they thrive on hatred, controversy, bullying and lies, they'll turn and eat their own, it's already happening, AOC, Pelosi, etc. They have no brains, no game and no life. I love how Trump has lived rent free in their heads for 4 years now, and they let him, will soon be 4 more, doesn't get much better than this.   

Absolutely delusional. There is nothing living in your head!!! 😂😂😂

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, TBBills said:

You don't even care about Trump's skeletons and all of his corruption and yet you ask that bull#### question.

We see your agenda but since you are a Trump supporter you cannot point fingers without pointing twice as many back at Trump.

Hey so now he has just been golfing this whole time you Trumpies have been fighting a losing conspiracy. He has stopped running the country and you seem to have no care about it.

Go to the other forums your crazy is no longer tolerated here. Biden won...

Calling other people losers when your are the one who cannot accept that you lost.

GFYS, you and your loudmouth friends not going to silence me! Take your skateboard and shove it up your ass!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Big Gun said:

What is it that you think will happen to stop Biden from taking office?

1 hour ago, RochesterRob said:

Once again I would point out that you are piss poor at deflection.  Take the afternoon and enjoy the view along Cattaraugus Creek before the snow flies.

Sad to see you descend into blind hysteria once again.  

Lots of Biden Derangement Syndrome (BDS) on the right. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Big Gun said:

You sure about that, the media doesn't get to decide, idiot!

Ok let me ask you this...

How come Trump is allowed to say he won but the media, popular vote, Electoral college, and even the government are not allowed to say Biden won?

Edited by TBBills

4 hours ago, snafu said:

Pure Russian speculation (where have we heard that before). Seems that people are drunk with stupidity at the news that Trump is on his way out. 

And yet nothing on the fact that a Google basically built China’s AI machine which has been and will be used against people around the world if the ChiComms get their way. I doubt Google was exempt from the Chinese rule that they own part of a foreign company and have access to their proprietary information. 

But hey, let’s slam Parler and its users because we like monopolies on information (FB, Twitter). Really, what are people so scared of, a different opinion?  Give me a ***** break. 

People fear echo chambers that allow fear to fester into radical acts.

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Donny Jr realizes the tax money train is coming to an end. And wtf is he on?

He is gonna milk so much money from these fools.... I think the democrats are gonna have to bail out the republicans once the Trumps are done.

Edited by TBBills

4 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

Reading lefties all melt down over this site actually being popular by non leftist is telling.  

Group thought and echo chambers we currently call social media is getting old. 

Sooooo much irony here

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, TBBills said:

Ok let me ask you this...

How come Trump is allowed to say he won but the media, popular vote, Electoral college, and even the government are not allowed to say Biden won?

4 hours ago, Big Gun said:

You sure about that, the media doesn't get to decide, idiot!

Answer the question.

2 hours ago, New Improved DC Tom said:

It's not even that you people here are stupid, as much as how you wallow in it.  

Just looking at your site makes me want to sell you all tinfoil hats. You guys lower the intelligence level of a place and it shows with you all gone things are much more peaceful... Except for a few puppet troll but that is expected of Trumpies.

2 minutes ago, westside2 said:

I'd take one Trump over a million whining, crying and hate filled liberals.

They don't even realize they act worse than Trump ever did. The hypocrisy is unreal with democrats. 

Cries of “Hypocrisy!” are the currency of winning arguments on the Internet. 

But they are not actually a way to win an argument. Better to use Facts, logic, reason. 

Edited by shoshin

1 minute ago, westside2 said:

Maybe you should start doing that hypocrite. 

A good attempted demonstration of my point, bravo for effort. But that’s just name calling, not an example of hypocrisy. Good effort!

Edited by shoshin

20 hours ago, westside2 said:

Just out of curiosity, do you think Biden will be a good leader? How do you feel about the skeletons in his closet. There seems to be very few people in the middle of this disaster, would like to hear your opinion. Thank you in advance.

I don't know if Biden will be a good leader.  I appreciate the fact he's at least talking about bringing the country back together as that's what's most important to me right now.

I expect government will continue as is which is hugely disappointing, but hopefully 2024 will offer a better hope.

For me, he deserves a chance.  Just like Trump did 4 years ago.  Unfortunately, I cannot support Trump.  His active support and use of conspiracy theories, denigrating and generalizing people he doesn't agree with, and general obnoxiousness has been too divisive and polarizing.  Plus, his seemingly constant hiring and firing of people in his administration.  

That is not the mark of a successful business.  That is a working situation to be avoided at all costs.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, GaryPinC said:

I don't know if Biden will be a good leader.  I appreciate the fact he's at least talking about bringing the country back together as that's what's most important to me right now.

I expect government will continue as is which is hugely disappointing, but hopefully 2024 will offer a better hope.

For me, he deserves a chance.  Just like Trump did 4 years ago.  Unfortunately, I cannot support Trump.  His active support and use of conspiracy theories, denigrating and generalizing people he doesn't agree with, and general obnoxiousness has been too divisive and polarizing.  Plus, his seemingly constant hiring and firing of people in his administration.  

That is not the mark of a successful business.  That is a working situation to be avoided at all costs.

Trump is a problem but he had a more-than-willing dance partner in a Dem Congress (and voters) who opposed him at every turn and refused to accept his presidency.

The problem with Trump, which I think will be less so with Biden, is that he was belligerent and lied about so much (starting with his inauguration crowd, which now seems so minor in the wave of all his lies) that he just showed himself to be beyond compromise.

Biden has his work cut out for him to heal the divide. The best he can do is get a few easy wins together with Rs, where both parties can share the credit for America. But he will have his bad moments too and McConnell will as well. 

Edited by shoshin

11 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Kemp = definition of stupidity.  I never said that I was too good for this board at least in the days when the numbers of conservatives and liberals were closer to being equal.

Funny that after a few years of Trump, more and more people started coming out. Almost like the election! 😂😂😂😂 

I guess Trump wasn’t doing as well as you morons thought!!! 😂😂😂😂