GA voting fraud exposed...

WideNine

So now that Trump has lost GA by close to 15,000 votes. His campaign alleged to have proof that 4 dead people voted, the "Mouth of Sauron" aka Tucker Carlson goes on Fox and of course parrots the same unverified rumor.

So.... qty. 4 votes under intense scrutiny, and Trump is losing by what?

Meanwhile in the real world:

One of the people listed by the Trump campaign was from Nicholson, Georgia. The county's elections director, Jennifer Logan, told reporters that the claim this person's identity had been used to vote in last week's presidential election was "not true."
Logan said the person "was removed from (voter) rolls in 2003" when they passed away. Logan noted that someone with the same name but spelled slightly differently did legally vote in the county this year.

Another of the four people listed was from Newton County, Georgia, where the Board of Elections said the individual had been removed from voter rolls when they died and did not vote in 2020.
Phil Johnson, the chairman of the board, explained that the widow of the deceased man had cast her ballot using her husband's name, with "Mrs." as the prefix, causing the confusion. "I am very disappointed that anyone would make an allegation like that ... without checking it out," Johnson said.

Officials are looking into the two other names listed by the Trump campaign.

So.... Trump still needs close to 15,000 votes to be tossed and his big "4" is down to checking the last "2".

• Like (+1) 3

This is like the GOPers from Nevada who found all these Nevada voters with out of state addresses and called "foul" because they were too stupid to realize that APO and AFB indicated that the addresses were US Army and US Air Force bases!   :doh:    :doh:    :doh:   

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

58 minutes ago, SoTier said:

This is like the GOPers from Nevada who found all these Nevada voters with out of state addresses and called "foul" because they were too stupid to realize that APO and AFB indicated that the addresses were US Army and US Air Force bases!   :doh:    :doh:    :doh:   

It's things like this that make you wonder about the republicans.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Albany,n.y. said:

John Smith died over 100 years ago & now Trump's lawyers have proof that John Smith voted in 2020.  Also James Jones, who they have a picture of his grave, voted in 2020.  

OMG - This is satire right? Because if you are joking you got me - I admit it.

John "Smith" and James "Jones" - There is no possibility with such unique names that there could be more than one John Smith or James Jones right???? Well we have pictures of graves too your honor. 😂😂😂🤣🤣

GOP Lawyer fees well spent.

This is not very scientific, but gets that point across...

JSmith.thumb.JPG.8c08547551517b854ee9faf1c761776e.JPG

JamesJones.thumb.JPG.2aae764edc0e0d56e99a6e180f21c9d2.JPG

8 minutes ago, WideNine said:

OMG - This is satire right? Because if you are joking you got me - I admit it.

John "Smith" and James "Jones" - There is no possibility with such unique names that there could be more than one John Smith or James Jones right???? Well we have pictures of graves too your honor. 😂😂😂🤣🤣

GOP Lawyer fees well spent.

This is not very scientific, but gets that point across...

JSmith.thumb.JPG.8c08547551517b854ee9faf1c761776e.JPG

JamesJones.thumb.JPG.2aae764edc0e0d56e99a6e180f21c9d2.JPG

If you look at a lot of the names I've seen on the internet as dead people voting the names are very common.  I just sarcastically went to what I though would be very common names. I saw a meme saying that the late boxer Joe Frazier voted.  I can imagine there are a lot of Joe Fraziers around, especially with parents who were fans of the boxer who have the last name Frazier.  

Edited by Albany,n.y.

2 minutes ago, Albany,n.y. said:

If you look at a lot of the names I've seen on the internet as dead people voting the names are very common.  I just sarcastically went to what I though would be very common names. I saw a meme saying that the late boxer Joe Frazier voted.  I can imagine there are a lot of Joe Fraziers around, especially parents who were fans of the boxer who have the last name Frazier.  

Him and Will Smith's dad also Will Smith....wait I see a problem already.

2 minutes ago, Albany,n.y. said:

If you look at a lot of the names I've seen on the internet as dead people voting the names are very common.  I just sarcastically went to what I though would be very common names. I saw a meme saying that the late boxer Joe Frazier voted.  I can imagine there are a lot of Joe Fraziers around, especially with parents who were fans of the boxer who have the last name Frazier.  

Or, just maybe, they’re confusing the dead person with a person that’s alive?

Voting records have things like an address attached. If they thought it was fraud that a Joe Frazier voted, they’d probably check that address. Property records. Maybe knock on the door and ask hey does Joe Frazier live here. That seems like a simple cheap thing to do and would make a great Project Veritas video but alas, none of that is to be found.

12 minutes ago, Albany,n.y. said:

OK man you got me... there have been some real truth is stranger than fiction accounts coming out of the Trump legal efforts.

6 minutes ago, Q-baby! said:

You must have  a small pee pee if you are asking this question. You are an egg head! 

....why did you let such a self confessed trophy wife get away from you?

Edited by I am the egg man

On 11/15/2020 at 12:49 PM, Unforgiven said:

You morons should focus more on the 'spitting on conservatives food' campaign.

It's more appropriate for your monkey level IQs.

The morons might get more than they bargained for with about 73 million pissed off and heavily armed people believing the election was rigged.  

• Like (+1) 1

Leftist loons need to understand something.

You put 90 million ballots in the mail. 

Yea I think we should verify all of them.  Every state.  All 57 of them.  You asked for this.  

Vote in person.  

Every other vote you allow by mail, verify.  Everytime.  

You decided in freaking April this needed to happen.  An unprecedented vote in a sham pandemic (omg cases!!!) you decided the first time to try this was during a presidential election in the U.S.  With "help" from Silicon Valley.  Nope.  Verify all of them. 

What's your rush?  

Sure fake news CNN......Evil GOP Senator tells poor GA Sec of State to just throw out ballots.

Enemy of the people.  I'm sure they would cover it this way if this was reversed. 

24 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Leftist loons need to understand something.

You put 90 million ballots in the mail. 

Yea I think we should verify all of them.  Every state.  All 57 of them.  You asked for this.  

Vote in person.  

Every other vote you allow by mail, verify.  Everytime.  

You decided in freaking April this needed to happen.  An unprecedented vote in a sham pandemic (omg cases!!!) you decided the first time to try this was during a presidential election in the U.S.  With "help" from Silicon Valley.  Nope.  Verify all of them. 

What's your rush?  

Sure fake news CNN......Evil GOP Senator tells poor GA Sec of State to just throw out ballots.

Enemy of the people.  I'm sure they would cover it this way if this was reversed. 

Wait you believe that stuff?

The mail in votes have been fine... Unless your name is Trump and you are corrupt and trying to steal an election.

Maybe he shouldn't have been telling republicans to not vote by mail... He might have won the election if the didn't do that. He didn't realize he cannot corrupt everything and voting was the one thing he couldn't corrupt. So now he is pretending like the whole system is against him, in reality he did it all to himself. Don't act like an idiot and lie to the American people, and you would have beaten Joe in a landslide...

Edited by TBBills

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Is there proof to this? If so just tips the scale more in the republican voter fraud... So funny this huge investigation has turned up so much republican fraud and almost zero democratic fraud.

***** in the next election the democrats might win by trucking out a ham sandwich as the candidate. This ***** just keeps making republicans looks worse and worse.

Edited by TBBills

13 minutes ago, TBBills said:

Wait you believe that stuff?

The mail in votes have been fine... Unless your name is Trump and you are corrupt and trying to steal an election.

Maybe he shouldn't have been telling republicans to not vote by mail... He might have won the election if the didn't do that. He didn't realize he cannot corrupt everything and voting was the one thing he couldn't corrupt. So now he is pretending like the whole system is against him, in reality he did it all to himself, don't act like an idiot and lie to the American people and you would have beaten Joe in a landslide...

I didn't say I did.  I didn't say I didn't.

I dont think due to the partisan blinders and the pure evil that runs through the establishment media people understand. 

But if Trump was out there telling everyone and everyone to vote by mail....and he wins....

Remember those soundbites about Russia and Hillary emails that the MSM used to convince everyone Russians are helping him.....

Yea......that's what they would be going wall to wall with as the narrative on low info "news."  That he cheated and probably has stock in the companies that own the voting machines.  Our Venezuelan House of Reps would already be impeaching.  

Maybe they're the problem.  Maybe if 75% of the country wasn't convinced the media is full of hot garbage you'd have everyone believing the playing field is equal.  

But they're broken.  And that's on them.  They chose to go full Pravda.  

So no.  I can't blame Trump for any approach he takes because the Establishment will just "find a controversy" that will put the Left on full tilt.  

Edited by Big Blitz

4 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

I didn't say I did.  I didn't say I didn't.

I dont think due to the partisan blinders and the pure evil that runs through the establishment media people understand. 

But if Trump was out there telling everyone and everyone to vote by mail....and he wins....

Remember those soundbites about Russia and Hillary emails that the MSM used to convince everyone Russians are helping him.....

Yea......that's what they would be going wall to wall with as the narrative on low info "news."

Maybe they're the problem.  Maybe if 75% of the country wasn't convinced the media is full of hot garbage you'd have everyone believing the playing field is equal.  

But they're broken.  And that's on them.  They chose to go full Pravda.  

So no.  I can't blame Trump for any approach he takes because the Establishment will just "find a controversy" that will put the Left on full tilt.  

Lol so you are making a conspiracy out of a theory that the democrats would try and say fraud to something that never happened b.c Biden won?

Media has nothing to do with it... The actual government... The one run by TRUMP is saying no voter fraud or tampering of machines.

So you are a conspiracy b.c of your conspiracy theory says that the conspiracy of one thing that you THINK would happen even though it didn't happen could happen in your conspiracy theory.... Wow

Edited by TBBills

4 minutes ago, TBBills said:

Is there proof to this? If so just tips the scale more in the republican voter fraud... So funny this huge investigation has turned up so much republican fraud and almost zero democratic fraud.

***** in the next election the democrats might win by trucking out a ham sandwich as the candidate. This ***** just keeps making republicans looks worse and worse.

OMG, are you going on the assumption Republican voters would care? LOL, I doubt that. I shouldn't life, but what else can I do? 

Just now, TBBills said:

Lol so you are making a conspiracy out of a theory that the democrats would try and say fraud to something that never happened b.c Biden won?

No I'm telling you how the Establishment media would be covering a Trump win if he was out there doing what you said he should have about mail in voting.  

We would be recounting every state and not one network or paper would be declaring a winner yet.

You tell me I'm wrong right now.  

2 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

No I'm telling you how the Establishment media would be covering a Trump win if he was out there doing what you said he should have about mail in voting.  

We would be recounting every state and not one network or paper would be declaring a winner yet.

You tell me I'm wrong right now.  

So you are a conspiracy b.c of your conspiracy theory says that the conspiracy of one thing that you THINK would happen even though it didn't happen could happen in your conspiracy theory.... Wow

That is some deep state stuff right there. 

you are wrong.

Edited by TBBills