NFL TV Schedule and Maps: Week 7, 2020

https://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2020&wk=7

NFL TV Schedule and Maps: Week 7, 2020

October 25, 2020

All listings are unofficial and subject to change. Check back often for updates.

NATIONAL BROADCASTS

• Thursday Night: NY Giants @ Philadelphia (FOX/NFLN)
  • Sunday Night: Tampa Bay @ Las Vegas (NBC)
  • Monday Night: Chicago @ LA Rams (ESPN)

CBS EARLY

07-CBS-E.png
 Anchorage
 Fairbanks
 Honolulu

Pittsburgh @ Tennessee  Ian Eagle, Charles Davis
 Buffalo @ NY Jets Greg Gumbel, Rich Gannon
 Cleveland @ Cincinnati  Spero Dedes, Adam Archuleta

CBS LATE

07-CBS-L.png
█ San Francisco @ New England  Jim Nantz, Tony Romo
█ Kansas City @ Denver  Kevin Harlan, Trent Green
█ Jacksonville @ LA Chargers  Andrew Catalon, James Lofton

FOX SINGLE

07-FOX.png

█ Dallas @ Washington  Joe Davis, Daryl Johnston
█ Green Bay @ Houston  Kenny Albert, Jonathan Vilma
█ Carolina @ New Orleans  Kevin Kugler, Chris Spielman
█ Detroit @ Atlanta  Chris Myers, Brock Huard, Greg Jennings
█ Seattle @ Arizona (LATE)  Adam Amin, Mark Schlereth

• Thank you (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Haslett_Stomp said:

Steelers/Titans here.  You'd think they'd show the Jests since half of CT is basically a suburb of NYC.

Same with the rest of NE being in the same division.  

19 minutes ago, Bleedbuffaloblue said:

Not Rich Gannon. I hate listening to that guy.😖

there are far worse. 

50 minutes ago, Bleedbuffaloblue said:

I ran into Mr. Gannon in Denver when the Bills played there a few years.

I had just left my room after participating in some, well, Colorado type stuff and stepped into the elevator without looking at the other person already in there.  The other person looked at my shirt and said "Hey a Bills fan, good luck this weekend" as soon as I heard the voice I INSTANTLY was like "Rich Gannon"?  Seemed nice enough, I mean, he didn't call me a hippie or anything...

And hey, we get the game in Vermont - heck yeah!  Better win this weekend or I fear for my TV. 🤣

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Oh good Gannon, we can hear some more accuracy quips from a guy who took 11 years to become a respectable QB

My favorite Gannon story involves his aunt.

Back about 20 years ago I was on a retreat in New Hampshire. There were two nuns on the retreat team. They told the story of how when they met each other, they asked each other about their families. One of them said, "I have a nephew who plays in the NFL." The other said, "So do I! What team?" The first nun said "He plays for Raiders." The other nun said, "So does my nephew! What position does he play?" "Quarterback." "So does mine!" The two sisters were Sister Gannon and Sister Hoying, Rich Gannon's and Bobby Hoying's aunts.

Coincidences don't get much better than that.

Edited by John Gianelli
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

13 hours ago, H2o said:

I'm just happy I don't have to watch Baltimore this week. The Steelers vs Titans game ought to be pretty good. :thumbsup:

This will be a game to see which of them is real. 

IMO the Steelers are "touted" as contenders because of Ben.  At worst they will finish 2nd in the Div

19 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

This will be a game to see which of them is real. 

IMO the Steelers are "touted" as contenders because of Ben.  At worst they will finish 2nd in the Div

Yeah, I completely believe the Steelers are legit. That defense is one of the best units in the NFL. The emergence of Claypool in that offense is also huge as now teams can't just double Juju all day long because there is someone else who can burn them. Ebron, though spotty with his hands at times, also adds another dimension that Ben has not had since Heath Miller. They really are a complete team imo. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, H2o said:

Yeah, I completely believe the Steelers are legit. That defense is one of the best units in the NFL. The emergence of Claypool in that offense is also huge as now teams can't just double Juju all day long because there is someone else who can burn them. Ebron, though spotty with his hands at times, also adds another dimension that Ben has not had since Heath Miller. They really are a complete team imo. 

Giants, Denver, Houston*, Philly* and Cleveland.

Super lineup they have.  Christ their entire schedule has to be the easiest in the NFL.  * the only team that was supposed to be good being playoff teams  

Colts, DC's WTF's, Dallas, Jaguars  

• Like (+1) 1

22 hours ago, Bleedbuffaloblue said:

He was particularly obnoxious ;listening to him lecture on and on during the Texans-Titans game.

An he totally missed Vrabel's little trick of getting the clock stopped (without a timeout) with too many men on the field.

1 hour ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Giants, Denver, Houston*, Philly* and Cleveland.

Super lineup they have.  Christ their entire schedule has to be the easiest in the NFL.  * the only team that was supposed to be good being playoff teams  

Colts, DC's WTF's, Dallas, Jaguars  

Want to see a bad lineup, look at the first two games they have for Thanksgiving, Texans-Lions, Cowboys-Washington.

On 10/21/2020 at 3:18 PM, Haslett_Stomp said:

Steelers/Titans here.  You'd think they'd show the Jests since half of CT is basically a suburb of NYC.

My Cable Box says TB at Vegas Raiders for that late game, which is on neither map!