Proud Boys

Dub

4 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Proud Boys? Is this really a thing? I’m pretty well informed, but have to admit I too had never once heard the term until Uncle Joe threw it out there. Where did Joe learn of this group. Certainly not in his bunker. Talk about FAKE NEWS! Pay no attention to the burning buildings and smashed windows, we have something else we need you to focus on.

Seriously?   

You must get out some then. 

Just now, Kemp said:

Ignorance on a subject=Fake News.

Logic failure.

So you’re claiming the Proud Boys are a bigger story than the actual burning and looting? 😂😂😂😂

1 minute ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Seriously?   

You must get out some then. 

Turn off CNN and you’ll learn what’s really going on.

Are there any other Nazi supporters in this thread besides Paulus?

2 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

So you’re claiming the Proud Boys are a bigger story than the actual burning and looting? 😂😂😂😂

I said that?

That's two logic failures.

1 minute ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

How can any female defend the PB's?  

A woman is supposed to be submissive to her husband?

Did we warp back to the 50's?  

They never left the 50's.

Edited by Kemp
  • Like (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

How do you define communism? 

Why are you so interested in my definition of communism while not at all interested in Kemp's definition of fascism or racism?  Why aren't you interested in how the word support is used by either of us?

Edited by 4merper4mer
  • Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

The Proud Bouy's  are known for anti-Muslim and misogynistic rhetoric.  Which is interesting as that is in line with Chaos' SC nominee.  

Amy Coney Barrett has close ties to a Christian religious group that holds that men are divinely ordained as the “head” of the family and faith. Former members of the group, called People of Praise, say it teaches that wives must submit to the will of their husbands.

A group that she is affiliated with, People of Praise’s branch said

women were expected to live in “total submission” not only to their husbands, but also the other male “heads” within the group.

LOL  says someone supporting White Nationalists,.  

the big bad media.  

Seriously?  You are claiming a woman who very likely will become only the 5th woman in history to be on the Supreme Court believes women are "expected to live in 'total submission'?"

Care to explain how this "submissive" woman rose to that level living the "submissive" :rolleyes: life she apparently espouses?

41 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Proud Boys? Is this really a thing? I’m pretty well informed, but have to admit I too had never once heard the term until Uncle Joe threw it out there. Where did Joe learn of this group. Certainly not in his bunker. Talk about FAKE NEWS! Pay no attention to the burning buildings and smashed windows, we have something else we need you to focus on.

image.thumb.jpeg.3435eafeefd8245c10b387c764e684d4.jpeg

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Why are you so interested in my definition of communism while not at all interested in Kemp's definition of fascism or racism?  Why aren't you interested in how the word support is used by either of us?

Who are you calling a communist? Just a pointless smear to deflect from Obergruppenfuhrer Trumps racism? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

Dementia kicking in?

18 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Those darn Proud Boys are the ones setting fires to our cities? Go figure! Who knew? 

50 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Seriously?  You are claiming a woman who very likely will become only the 5th woman in history to be on the Supreme Court believes women are "expected to live in 'total submission'?"

Care to explain how this "submissive" woman rose to that level living the "submissive" :rolleyes: life she apparently espouses?

Uh yes.  Do some research.

Her views on Women's rights are very confrontational and being Anti Feminist. 

34 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You don't wan to make the Hulk angry   :lol: 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

LOL  says someone supporting White Nationalists,.  

the big bad media.  

By insinuating I support white nationalists you’re linking me to racism and I do not play those games. What you did was state ‘they’re racists and if you don’t agree you’re a racist!’ Well, I don’t play those games and people who do are pathetic. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Dragoon said:

By insinuating I support white nationalists you’re linking me to racism and I do not play those games. What you did was state ‘they’re racists and if you don’t agree you’re a racist!’ Well, I don’t play those games and people who do are pathetic. 

Doesn't really matter what games you play - perception is reality bro

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Doesn't really matter what games you play - perception is reality bro

No, perception is not reality. If you perceive something one way, and I perceive it another way, then what’s the reality? Is it what I say or is it what you say? 

5 minutes ago, Dragoon said:

So disavow Trump. 

• Like (+1) 1