Real or Fake

SectionC3

This seems like real news to me.  And it seems like there’s a good chance this complainant is credible.  It’s too bad that evangelicals and conservatives support this predatory sexual behavior.  

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/sep/17/donald-trump-accused-of-sexual-assault-by-former-model-amy-dorris?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

Discuss. 

1 hour ago, SectionC3 said:

This seems like real news to me.  And it seems like there’s a good chance this complainant is credible.  It’s too bad that evangelicals and conservatives support this predatory sexual behavior.  

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/sep/17/donald-trump-accused-of-sexual-assault-by-former-model-amy-dorris?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

Discuss. 

Are we discussing the complaint, the various reasons she has made the allegation, the inherent complexities of discussing an allegation about something that may/may not have taken place 20+ years ago, or the evangelical/conservative support for DJT in light of unsubstantiated allegations from two decades ago?  

Advise, vile fiend. 

• Like (+1) 1

I don't think anyone believes Trump to be a morally upright man in the Biblical sense. 

We just want the right to stop BLM from attacking innocent people

We want the right to stop drag queens from speaking to our children as if it's normal

We believe in the SCIENCE of the XY chromosome

The media by and large is the enemy of the people

I don't want infanticide politicians tell me they care about lives all of a sudden, you don't

We don't want our rights stripped from us to give it to a faceless collective

If it was another candidate other than Trump I would vote for them too. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BillsToast said:

I don't think anyone believes Trump to be a morally upright man in the Biblical sense. 

We want the right to stop drag queens from speaking to our children as if it's normal

I don't want infanticide politicians tell me they care about lives all of a sudden, you don't

So you would commit voter fraud?  Sad!

13 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Are we discussing the complaint, the various reasons she has made the allegation, the inherent complexities of discussing an allegation about something that may/may not have taken place 20+ years ago, or the evangelical/conservative support for DJT in light of unsubstantiated allegations from two decades ago?  

Advise, vile fiend. 

Gosh, if you think I’m vile I can only imagine how you perceive Donald J. Trump and his followers.  

49 minutes ago, Doc said:

Hoax infinity.  She's not model-worthy.

Wouldn’t that make it less likely to be a hoax?  If she’s not model-worthy, then she probably would be in the Don’s league.  Don is not a model, and if she was model-worthy she probably would be out of his league then, right?

Just now, BillsToast said:

tumblr_me1v8aZgvu1r5w7ofo1_500.gif

So you wouldn’t commit voter fraud?  Just making sure.  Because you said if there’s another candidate you would vote for them, “too.”  Implying, of course, that you would vote for both Trump and the other candidate. 

And you think you’re part of the rule of law party.  Sad. 

2 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Wouldn’t that make it less likely to be a hoax?  If she’s not model-worthy, then she probably would be in the Don’s league.  Don is not a model, and if she was model-worthy she probably would be out of his league then, right?

So you wouldn’t commit voter fraud?  Just making sure.  Because you said if there’s another candidate you would vote for them, “too.”  Implying, of course, that you would vote for both Trump and the other candidate. 

And you think you’re part of the rule of law party.  Sad. 

You know that's not what I said at all. I would only vote for 1 candidate so this Buds for you...

giphy.gif

Edited by BillsToast

1 minute ago, IDBillzFan said:

Is the left back to believing all women again? :lol:

Nice!  Attack the accuser.  I’ve been waiting for this one!  What she said couldn’t possibly be true because she’s a woman!  Or because she implicated Trump, who would never do such a thing as grab someone by the *****!

8 minutes ago, BillsToast said:

Wow, you are just a programmed fox news zombie 

8 minutes ago, BillsToast said:

Hoax.  Those are your own words.  You are thinking about committing voter fraud.  

And you say you support the rule of law.  Sad. 

1 minute ago, BillsToast said:

You know that's not what I said at all. I would only vote for 1 candidate so this Buds for you...

giphy.gif

See above.  Fake news.  You said you would vote for two candidates who stand for what you believe Trump to support.