Lift Every Voice disaster

25 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax. Big thanks for admitting that I triggered you!  

Thanks for admitting your role on this forum.  I suggest you review of the ToS.  

And as for triggering, perhaps you did, because I've never met many members of my family because of sacks of ***** like you.  

Edited by GG
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, GG said:

And as for triggering, perhaps you did, because I've never met many members of my family because of sacks of ***** like you.  

Such a sour mood you’re in.  If I was you, I’d relax a bit.  Life is too short to be triggered by randos on the Internet.  

Edited by SectionC3
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, GG said:

I truly suggest you do not respond to him- he has literally admitted he holds conservatives to a much higher standard than he does himself. He is not very bright and tries to bring others down to his level.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I truly suggest you do not respond to him- he has literally admitted he holds conservatives to a much higher standard than he does himself. He is not very bright and tries to bring others down to his level.

Hoax.  I simply challenge lies.  Which happen to be told by many conservatives here,  

12 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  I simply challenge lies.  Which happen to be told by many conservatives here,  

I am sorry but you are the liar and most on here know it. I challenge you to show me one lie I have told- if you can not, by your own standard, it proves you are the liar.

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

16 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax. Big thanks for admitting that I triggered you!  

So the new and improved (but still boring) SectionC3.  Adding triggering (aka trolling) to his rules, hoax and fake comments. 

12 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

Good. Now why do you and others have an issue when I challenge?. I don’t call them lies. People usually aren’t lying.  They often believe their assertions. I’m just trying to see what logic (if any) drew them to their conclusions. 

...'eff pro sports with NFL on the top of the list....used to be my panacea  on Sundays from the daily work grind devoid of any political BS......good chow, smooth Bourbon and a stogie watching the game.....now?.....the panty waist cave to "cancel culture".......now toggle back and forth between "The Weather Channel, "I Love Lucy" reruns and "Wicked Tuna....."...

3 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...'eff pro sports with NFL on the top of the list....used to be my panacea  on Sundays from the daily work grind devoid of any political BS......good chow, smooth Bourbon and a stogie watching the game.....now?.....the panty waist cave to "cancel culture".......now toggle back and forth between "The Weather Channel, "I Love Lucy" reruns and "Wicked Tuna....."...

I complete forgot there were games today.  I love my football free Sundays.  😃

• Like (+1) 1

20 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

So the new and improved (but still boring) SectionC3.  Adding triggering (aka trolling) to his rules, hoax and fake comments. 

Good. Now why do you and others have an issue when I challenge?. I don’t call them lies. People usually aren’t lying.  They often believe their assertions. I’m just trying to see what logic (if any) drew them to their conclusions. 

Rule #2 as to my "issue."

19 hours ago, snafu said:

Why limit yourself?

You’re only concerned with lies told by conservatives?

Hoax.  I don't like lies.  It just so happens that the vast majority of lies here are told by conservatives.  Kind of like your Irish law lie from back in the day.  Hoaxer. 

20 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I am sorry but you are the liar and most on here know it. I challenge you to show me one lie I have told- if you can not, by your own standard, it proves you are the liar.

I didn't call you a liar. Yet.  Hoaxer.  

47 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  I don't like lies.  It just so happens that the vast majority of lies here are told by conservatives.  Kind of like your Irish law lie from back in the day.  Hoaxer. 

The number of lies told by conservatives was not my point.

Either you knew that and ignored it or you’re not too bright.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, snafu said:

The number of lies told by conservatives was not my point.

Either you knew that and ignored it or you’re not too bright.

You should know by now. The Left is completely out of ideas. They just call everyone a liar and a racist. It’s way easier. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SectionC3 said:

Ok I’ll play your childish little game.  I’ll need to see proof of your treating as fact that the VAST majority of lies here are told by conservatives. 

For someone that doesn’t like lies you may have told a whopper of a lie there.  Or were you just being the disingenuous troll you’ve become! 

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Ok I’ll play your childish little game.  I’ll need to see proof of your treating as fact that the VAST majority of lies here are told by conservatives. 

For someone that doesn’t like lies you may have told a whopper of a lie there.  Or were you just being the disingenuous troll you’ve become! 

Is this an official Rule #2 request?

36 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Is this an official Rule #2 request?

No silly rules. I want you to prove that the VAST majority of the lies here are told by conservatives.  And no coming back with "the vast majority of the posters here are conservative."  Proof,  based on percentage of posts (because that's the only metric that works), that the vast majority of lies here are told by conservatives.

20 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

No silly rules. I want you to prove that the VAST majority of the lies here are told by conservatives.  And no coming back with "the vast majority of the posters here are conservative."  Proof,  based on percentage of posts (because that's the only metric that works), that the vast majority of lies here are told by conservatives.

Sorry but I don’t work for you.  And since there has been no Rule #2 request, I’m not doing the deep dive you requested.  

In point of fact, it seems to me as the person eager for this detailed inquiry that you should take the onus of evaluating all of the posts made in this forum, determining which posts include a lie or lies, and then attributing that lie to a conservative or non-conservative.  I’ll look forward to reviewing your work!

I'm bored and need a diversion. I spotted a few of the lefty idiots (not all)  from down here on the main board spouting  stuff just as idiotic as they do here (but at least on topic)  so lets try to engage them so they don't sully the main board with idiotic Bills stuff.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Wacka said:

I'm bored and need a diversion. I spotted a few of the lefty idiots (not all)  from down here on the main board spouting  stuff just as idiotic as they do here (but at least on topic)  so lets try to engage them so they don't sully the main board with idiotic Bills stuff.

So wait, making fun  of these morons is actually a public service?!?

homer-computer-woohoo.jpg

• Haha (+1) 2

4 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

Sorry but I don’t work for you.  And since there has been no Rule #2 request, I’m not doing the deep dive you requested.  

In point of fact, it seems to me as the person eager for this detailed inquiry that you should take the onus of evaluating all of the posts made in this forum, determining which posts include a lie or lies, and then attributing that lie to a conservative or non-conservative.  I’ll look forward to reviewing your work!

Ah I see.  You constantly throw out Hoax!  Fake!  Rule #2!  When it's thrown back at you, you turn tail and run.  That is was a coward/troll does.  Thanks for shining a light on who you really are.  

My work is done here.  

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

Jim it’s time to be a fan again. Why did you quit the Bills in the first place?

Ha!!  Why did I quit?  I got tired of getting excited after 2 games and having the carpet pulled out from under me.  It's two game dude.  See me in December!   As I said at the time when I gave up on them.  Fool me once shame on you.  Fool me 17 times I'm out.  And I also came to the conclusion to me football is a horribly boring way to spend my Sundays.   Watching football on TV?    Borrrrrrring.  Almost as boring as "debating" with @SectionC3 Not quite as but a close second.  I spent the day yesterday at the gym.  Took a hike.  Sat out in the sun and enjoyed the view from my house.  Fired up the grill.  Read a book.  Awesome day.  I didn't even know who they were playing until the 2 minute warning at the end of the game.  

5 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Ha!!  Why did I quit?  I got tired of getting excited after 2 games and having the carpet pulled out from under me.  It's two game dude.

For the record, I'd tell you it's time to be a fan again if they were 0-2.

6 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

And I also came to the conclusion to me football is a horribly boring way to spend my Sundays.   Watching football on TV?    Borrrrrrring.

Although this is a pretty good reason to quit. You're no longer interested. :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

For the record, I'd tell you it's time to be a fan again if they were 0-2.

Although this is a pretty good reason to quit. You're no longer interested. :thumbsup:

I will say going to a game live is far from boring.  But then again I don't drink anymore so even a live game might be boring now too.  :D

23 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Ah I see.  You constantly throw out Hoax!  Fake!  Rule #2!  When it's thrown back at you, you turn tail and run.  That is was a coward/troll does.  Thanks for shining a light on who you really are.  

My work is done here.  

Let’s unpack here.  Did you make a Rule #2 request, yes or no? 

3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Why people are still giving him the time of day, even to slam him, is beyond me. He's proven decisively he's here to troll, not converse. And he's also proven he's terrible at it.

Hoax.  

9 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Let’s unpack here.  Did you make a Rule #2 request, yes or no? 

I do owe you an apology.  I was calling you a tool.  I was wrong.  I'm sorry.  You're a troll 

Work

Here

Done

11 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  

Oh the irony.  :rolleyes:

• Thank you (+1) 1