Police Terrorism Group

3 minutes ago, BillsToast said:

"A sheriff’s deputy appears to instruct militia members how to get away with using lethal force in a recent conversation caught on video amid raging wildfires in Oregon.

The video, posted on September 11 by freelance journalists, shows an interaction that took place in Clackamas County between armed militia members and a man who identifies himself as a sheriff’s deputy instructing them on how to use lethal force without facing any criminal charges.

“Don’t get yourself in a situation where you lose your rights because you pushed the limit. You all mean to do good, your hearts in the right place, but the courts nowadays don’t give a sh*t where your heart is,” the deputy in the video said. “Be advised, there are homeowners who have been prosecuted for murder because they killed some guy who was on their property. You have to prove serious physical injury or death. Now, if you throw a ***** knife in their hand after you shoot them, that’s on you.

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/09/video-emerges-of-alleged-oregon-deputy-telling-militia-members-how-to-get-away-with-someone-amid-wildfires/

• Haha (+1) 1

La'Ron Singletary former head of Rochester branch of organized terrorist police group fired for his role in coverup of the murder of Daniel Prude. 

- "Make him a suspect"

ROCHESTER, N.Y. — It was early June, days after the death of George Floyd, and cities around the country were erupting in protests against police brutality.

In Rochester, the streets were relatively calm, but behind closed doors, police and city officials were growing anxious. A Black man, Daniel Prude, had died of suffocation in March after police officers had placed his head in a hood and pinned him to the ground. The public had never been told about the death, but that would change if police body camera footage of the encounter got out.

“We certainly do not want people to misinterpret the officers’ actions and conflate this incident with any recent killings of unarmed Black men by law enforcement nationally,” a deputy Rochester police chief wrote in an email to his boss. “That would simply be a false narrative, and could create animosity and potentially violent blowback in this community as a result.”

His advice was clear: Don’t release the body camera footage to the Prude family’s lawyer. The police chief replied minutes later: “I totally agree.”

The June 4 exchange was contained in a mass of city documents released on Monday that show how the police chief, La’Ron Singletary, and other prominent Rochester officials did everything in their power to keep the troubling videos of the incident out of public view, and to prevent damaging fallout from Mr. Prude’s death.

•  

The dozens of emails, police reports and internal reviews reveal an array of delay tactics — from citing hospital privacy laws to blaming an overworked employee’s backlog in processing videos — used in that mission.

The documents show how the police attempted to frame the narrative in the earliest hours, playing up Mr. Prude’s potential for danger and glossing over the tactics of the officers who pinned him, naked and hooded, to the ground before he stopped breathing.

In a police report on the confrontation, marking a box for “victim type,” an officer on the scene listed Mr. Prude — who the police believed had broken a store window that night — simply as an “individual.” But another officer circled the word in red and scribbled a note.

“Make him a suspect,” it read.

Mr. Prude’s death has sparked daily protests in Rochester, as well as accusations of a cover-up from his family. Earlier this month, the city’s mayor, Lovely Warren, suspended seven officers involved in the encounter.

The documents were contained in a 323-page internal review of Mr. Prude’s death and the city’s actions in the ensuing months. She cited the report, which she released on Monday, in her decision to fire Mr. Singletary two weeks before he was to step down.

Mr. Prude was found by the police around 3 a.m. on March 23, ranting naked in the street, telling at least one witness he had the coronavirus. Mr. Prude had just arrived at his brother’s home in Rochester, and was seemingly under the influence of PCP, his brother had told police.

Edited by BullBuchanan
  • Haha (+1) 1

Chapel Hill branch of organized terrorist police group willfully disobeys order from town council to eliminate use of chokeholds. The police intentionally wrote it into the new version of the manual that it WAS allowed. This is the police ignoring the will of the people, their employers, so that they can continue to use life threatening violence to push their agenda of power and control.

"The original ban was prompted by mounting community demands to defund the police. In response, the town council had passed a June 24 resolution that included a series of changes in the Chapel Hill Police Department; among them, the authorization of deadly force “only when there is clear and convincing evidence of imminent threat of death or serious bodily injury” and a ban on chokeholds, "effective immediately." 

But it became clear that the police department had ignored the directive to ban chokeholds at the September 9 meeting. About an hour into that meeting, Stegman asked why the police department's policy manual had revised the ban and included chokeholds in the definition of "admissible force." 

"I believe it reflects the interest of the council while also being practical in its application," Blue said, defending his interpretation of the ban by stating that it was "consistent with language we're finding across the country." 

"With all due respect, I'm not sure it does meet Council's interest," Karen Stegman responded, looking shocked.

"If we're going to reconsider that," Stegman said, "I think that should probably come back to the council for further discussion.""

https://indyweek.com/news/orange/the-chapel-hill-police-clarifies-chokehold-ban/

• Haha (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

Chapel Hill branch of organized terrorist police group willfully disobeys order from town council to eliminate use of chokeholds. The police intentionally wrote it into the new version of the manual that it WAS allowed. This is the police ignoring the will of the people, their employers, so that they can continue to use life threatening violence to push their agenda of power and control.

"The original ban was prompted by mounting community demands to defund the police. In response, the town council had passed a June 24 resolution that included a series of changes in the Chapel Hill Police Department; among them, the authorization of deadly force “only when there is clear and convincing evidence of imminent threat of death or serious bodily injury” and a ban on chokeholds, "effective immediately." 

But it became clear that the police department had ignored the directive to ban chokeholds at the September 9 meeting. About an hour into that meeting, Stegman asked why the police department's policy manual had revised the ban and included chokeholds in the definition of "admissible force." 

"I believe it reflects the interest of the council while also being practical in its application," Blue said, defending his interpretation of the ban by stating that it was "consistent with language we're finding across the country." 

"With all due respect, I'm not sure it does meet Council's interest," Karen Stegman responded, looking shocked.

"If we're going to reconsider that," Stegman said, "I think that should probably come back to the council for further discussion.""

https://indyweek.com/news/orange/the-chapel-hill-police-clarifies-chokehold-ban/

On 9/17/2020 at 5:52 PM, BullBuchanan said:

"A sheriff’s deputy appears to instruct militia members how to get away with using lethal force in a recent conversation caught on video amid raging wildfires in Oregon.

The video, posted on September 11 by freelance journalists, shows an interaction that took place in Clackamas County between armed militia members and a man who identifies himself as a sheriff’s deputy instructing them on how to use lethal force without facing any criminal charges.

“Don’t get yourself in a situation where you lose your rights because you pushed the limit. You all mean to do good, your hearts in the right place, but the courts nowadays don’t give a sh*t where your heart is,” the deputy in the video said. “Be advised, there are homeowners who have been prosecuted for murder because they killed some guy who was on their property. You have to prove serious physical injury or death. Now, if you throw a ***** knife in their hand after you shoot them, that’s on you.

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/09/video-emerges-of-alleged-oregon-deputy-telling-militia-members-how-to-get-away-with-someone-amid-wildfires/

You still running you’re propaganda campaign ?? Stop it already NOBODY IS BUYING IT !!! 

T🇺🇸R🇺🇸U🇺🇸M🇺🇸P 2020 USA USA USA 🇺🇸 

27 minutes ago, Putin said:

You still running you’re propaganda campaign ?? Stop it already NOBODY IS BUYING IT !!! 

T🇺🇸R🇺🇸U🇺🇸M🇺🇸P 2020 USA USA USA 🇺🇸 

Propaganda would imply I'm fictionalizing something or attempting to mislead. I'm just posting documented facts. Make up your own mind.

LaSalle branch of organized terrorist police force forgets to turn off his bodycam, jokes about shooting biker for some paid vacation
“Im shooting them, i need some paid vacation.”

Edited by BullBuchanan
  • Haha (+1) 1

NYC branch of organized terrorist police force suppresses peaceful exercise of first amendments rights by way of unprovoked assault with weapons and arrest. These people were protesting the forced hysterectomies on migrant women detained by ice. This type of eugenics is in line with other fascist regimes throughout history. Why are civil servants acting so violently towards their people who put food on their children's plate?

Edited by BullBuchanan

Reminder: ACAB

Denver branch of organized terrorist police group sexually assault protestor with a nightstick and then charge him with disarming an officer as a result. This depraved brutality from an authoritarian regime is why people are still protesting. Is there still any surprise that domestic violence is so strongly correlated with police officers?

DENVER (KDVR) – Denver police are conducting an internal investigation after a man claimed he was sexually assaulted while being arrested at a protest.

Michael Jacobs was at a protest near Civic Center Park on July 29 when he was arrested and charged with disarming a police officer.

Jacobs claims that during his arrest, an officer used his baton inappropriately to violate him.

“As I was on the ground, and as I was completely helpless, someone took what felt to be a nightstick and just shoved it up my butt. After that it was pretty much done,” Jacobs told KDVR. 

On Wednesday, Denver Police confirmed that they are conducting an internal investigation into Jacobs’ allegations.

The criminal case against Jacobs is still pending and is being handled by the Denver County District Attorney’s office.

https://www.wjtv.com/news/national/protester-claims-he-was-sexually-assaulted-by-denver-police-officer-during-arrest/

4 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

Reminder: ACAB

Denver branch of organized terrorist police group sexually assault protestor with a nightstick and then charge him with disarming an officer as a result. This depraved brutality from an authoritarian regime is why people are still protesting. Is there still any surprise that domestic violence is so strongly correlated with police officers?

DENVER (KDVR) – Denver police are conducting an internal investigation after a man claimed he was sexually assaulted while being arrested at a protest.

Michael Jacobs was at a protest near Civic Center Park on July 29 when he was arrested and charged with disarming a police officer.

Jacobs claims that during his arrest, an officer used his baton inappropriately to violate him.

“As I was on the ground, and as I was completely helpless, someone took what felt to be a nightstick and just shoved it up my butt. After that it was pretty much done,” Jacobs told KDVR. 

On Wednesday, Denver Police confirmed that they are conducting an internal investigation into Jacobs’ allegations.

The criminal case against Jacobs is still pending and is being handled by the Denver County District Attorney’s office.

https://www.wjtv.com/news/national/protester-claims-he-was-sexually-assaulted-by-denver-police-officer-during-arrest/

OK, so being forced to the ground is not whipping up the hysteria it used to so now we are on to improbable sexual assault.  I would not think that a nightstick would so easily insert...................................

7 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

OK, so being forced to the ground is not whipping up the hysteria it used to so now we are on to improbable sexual assault.  I would not think that a nightstick would so easily insert...................................

What are you basing this accusation on?

"He obtained a rape kit and doctors who evaluated him two weeks later found evidence of rectal and anal hemorrhage, KDVR reported.

“I’ve been having to go to GI doctors since and have them explain to me why I have hemorrhoids bleeding out of my [sic] rectum,” Jacobs said"

https://nypost.com/2020/09/17/protester-accuses-denver-cop-of-sexual-assault-during-arrest/

1 minute ago, BullBuchanan said:

What are you basing this accusation on?

"He obtained a rape kit and doctors who evaluated him two weeks later found evidence of rectal and anal hemorrhage, KDVR reported.

“I’ve been having to go to GI doctors since and have them explain to me why I have hemorrhoids bleeding out of my [sic] rectum,” Jacobs said"

https://nypost.com/2020/09/17/protester-accuses-denver-cop-of-sexual-assault-during-arrest/

None of what you posted is the same as documented proof such as recording the "rape" as it happened in real time.  2 weeks is plenty of time to go to the adult toy shop and prod one's self with their purchases.  Why not go to the ER as soon as it allegedly happened?  If this was for real there could have been life threatening complications.  Especially if the cop was not willing to "grease the skids" so to speak.  Wouldn't you go to the ER immediately out of concern that something could have been seriously torn?

2 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

That recording is anything but conclusive in terms of what you claim to have happened.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, RochesterRob said:

None of what you posted is the same as documented proof such as recording the "rape" as it happened in real time.  2 weeks is plenty of time to go to the adult toy shop and prod one's self with their purchases.  Why not go to the ER as soon as it allegedly happened?  If this was for real there could have been life threatening complications.  Especially if the cop was not willing to "grease the skids" so to speak.  Wouldn't you go to the ER immediately out of concern that something could have been seriously torn?

See the video.

If you saw a cop rape someone in full 4k with studio lighting on live TV you'd probably have an excuse for why it was fake or he deserved it, wouldn't you? Is it possible for a police officer to do wrong in your eyes? 

1 minute ago, BullBuchanan said:

See the video.

If you saw a cop rape someone in full 4k with studio lighting on live TV you'd probably have an excuse for why it was fake or he deserved it, wouldn't you? Is it possible for a police officer to do wrong in your eyes? 

See my previous post.  I don't see anything conclusive to lead me to believe your claim.  Any footage from a different vantage point?  

7 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

First of all, he was arrested, so I'm not sure he could have gone anywhere right away. Second of all, I'm not sure you understand the implications of going to the ER in America. I went in last feb and all I got were a handful of blood tests and a saline drip and the bill was $7k. Something live this could have easily been in the $10's of thousands of dollars. it also didn't say that he didn't go to the ER, just that the doctors that evaluated him later confirmed the damage.

2 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

See my previous post.  I don't see anything conclusive to lead me to believe your claim.  Any footage from a different vantage point?  

Just the internal police investigation, the victim's statement, the doctor's statement, and the video. If you're looking for a "gonzo" angle of the baton entering his anus, you'll have to search elsewhere. It's not my claim- it's the victim's.

Edited by BullBuchanan

6 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

First of all, he was arrested, so I'm not sure he could have gone anywhere right away. Second of all, I'm not sure you understand the implications of going to the ER in America. I went in last feb and all I got were a handful of blood tests and a saline drip and the bill was $7k. Something live this could have easily been in the $10's of thousands of dollars. it also didn't say that he didn't go to the ER, just that the doctors that evaluated him later confirmed the damage.

Just the internal police investigation, the victim's statement, the doctor's statement, and the video. If you're looking for a "gonzo" angle of the baton entering his anus, you'll have to search elsewhere. It's not my claim- it's the victim's.

Being arrested does not mean you are denied medical attention.  The cops could do little more in building a lawsuit against them by denying medical attention.  I've been to the ER for things such as kidney stones and the response by the ER has always been very satisfactory.  The doctor's statement who did not see the protestor for nearly two weeks after the alleged incident?  Keeping in mind that this is a family site I would limit my comment to a dry baton hit deep without serious life threatening damage then and there?  

Being arrested does not mean you are denied medical attention.  The cops could do little more in building a lawsuit against them by denying medical attention.  I've been to the ER for things such as kidney stones and the response by the ER has always been very satisfactory.  The doctor's statement who did not see the protestor for nearly two weeks after the alleged incident?  Keeping in mind that this is a family site I would limit my comment to a dry baton hit deep without serious life threatening damage then and there?  

Are you denying that the officer strike him with the baton in the direction of that area twice @ 7 seconds into the video? According to his own statements from the link provided on his friend's twitter account he spent the night in the hospital handcuffed to a gurney. Since the incident took place the police have gone 6 weeks without providing any sort of discovery to his lawyer.

Why are you fighting so hard on this with no evidence to refute the multiple points provided beyond simple disbelief that they are true?

3 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

Are you denying that the officer strike him with the baton in the direction of that area twice @ 7 seconds into the video? According to his own statements from the link provided on his friend's twitter account he spent the night in the hospital handcuffed to a gurney. Since the incident took place the police have gone 6 weeks without providing any sort of discovery to his lawyer.

Why are you fighting so hard on this with no evidence to refute the multiple points provided beyond simple disbelief that they are true?

Not being able to form a coherent statement from the beginning creates a lot of doubt in what you say.  Why not say he was at the hospital the same night as the alleged assault from the beginning?  You are the one desperate to make a point so the burden falls on you.  A strike in the same region as the anus does not equate to further contact such as what you describe.  This 6 week "stonewalling" been verified or is it just another unbacked statement.  Without some stunning real evidence I think we are done here.

Not being able to form a coherent statement from the beginning creates a lot of doubt in what you say.  Why not say he was at the hospital the same night as the alleged assault from the beginning?  You are the one desperate to make a point so the burden falls on you.  A strike in the same region as the anus does not equate to further contact such as what you describe.  This 6 week "stonewalling" been verified or is it just another unbacked statement.  Without some stunning real evidence I think we are done here.

It's a statement from his attorney. Again, what to you would be "stunning real evidence"? I have 11 pages of clear evidence of police brutality in this thread, but apparently it's all circumspect to you.

I didn't say he was at the hospital initially, because I just found out now.

Back to the constant reminder that police are violent terrorists without any sense of morals.

Arizona branch of organized terrorist police force put an unarmed and compliant man in a vulnerable position, and then used an animal they trained to maul human beings to attack him with. Not only are they violent fascists, but they've trained animals to be ruthlessly violent as well.

Body-camera footage released by the Prescott Valley Police Department on Wednesday a man being mauled by a police K-9 despite appearing to comply with the officers' demands.

Police initially attempted to stop Alfredo Saldivar for driving erratically at high speeds through Prescott and Prescott Valley. Saldivar ultimately stopped and body-camera footage shows officers then use a K-9 in an attempt to take him into custody. 

The officer's use of that K-9 and whether it was justified is now under investigation.

https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/local/arizona-breaking/2020/09/12/prescott-valley-police-body-cam-k-9-man-complying-orders/3472864001/

Shreveport branch of organized terrorist police group charged in the negligent homicide of a man with a mental disorder.

"McGlothen Jr. died April 5. The Caddo Parish Grand Jury on Friday, returned indictments against four Shreveport Police Department officers in connection with his death.

Treona McCarter, Brian Ross, D’Marea Johnson and James LeClare are charged with negligent homicide and malfeasance in the death of McGlothen, 44, following an incident with a homeowner in the 3700 block of Eileen Lane.

McGlothen, who had a known mental condition, died at an area hospital a short time after his detention and arrest by the officers.

In reviewing the case, Caddo Parish Coroner Dr. Todd Thoma determined McGlothen’s death was preventable in that the responding officers should have known McGlothen needed medical treatment.

The officers had, in fact, been notified of McGlothen's mental condition during the first of three encounters with officers within a short time span. In each encounter, McGlothen exhibited signs he was a mental patient in need of medical treatment, according to information provided by the coroner’s office."

"In this instance, the SPD officers used excessive force in violation of SPD Taser policy; used excessive use of physical force that was injurious to McGlothen when it was unnecessary; failed to call for medical assistance; and placed McGlothen in the patrol cruiser on his head, limiting his ability to breathe. Finally, the officers failed to transport McGlothen to the hospital or call for paramedics for transportation to the hospital for care and treatment."

https://www.shreveporttimes.com/story/news/crime/2020/09/18/shreveport-police-officers-indicted-tommie-mcglothen-death-a-black-man-who-died-in-custody/5828034002/

23 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

No one will ever take you seriously when you start a post in this manner. Shame. 

Jon Mattingly, member of Louisville branch of organized terrorist police group who murdered Breonna Taylor sends an email to 1000 member sof law enforcement. In it, calling protestors thugs and pitting the police department directly against the people of Louisville by way of his statements against the Mayor, the duly elected representative of the people.

It's interesting that this scumbag who murdered someone takes no responsibility for his actions, but instead blames the mayor for failing to back his play. To somehow still still yourself as a beacon of light in a dark and evil world after you murdered an innocent woman who worked every day to save lives, is mind-blowingly oblivious. The world is not evil, but Jon Mattingly is.

He says he did the right thing that night. He refers to Breonna Taylor, an innocent woman as a criminal. He murdered an innocent woman and says he did the right thing.

How long are you going to keep defending this *****, Jim?

"I’m not here to give you a Rah Rah you got this speech. I’m not here to tell you that you signed up to help this community and to keep your head up. I’m here to tell you I’m sorry you have to go through this. I’m sorry your families have to go through this. I’m sorry the Mayor, Amy Hess and Chief Conrad failed all of us in epic proportions for their own gain and to cover their asses.

You DO NOT DESERVE to be in this position. The position that allows thugs to get in your face and yell, curse and degrade you. Throw bricks, bottles and urine on you and expect you to do nothing. It goes against EVERYTHING we were all taught in the academy. The position that if you make a mistake during one of the most stressful times in your career, the department and FBI (who aren’t cops and would piss their pants if they had to hold the line) go after you for civil rights violations. Your civil rights mean nothing, but the criminal has total autonomy.

We all signed up to be police officers. We knew the risks and were willing to take them, but we always assumed the city had your back. We wanted To do the right thing in the midst of an evil world to protect those who cannot protect themselves. To enforce laws that make it possible to live in a peaceful society. We as police DO NOT CARE if you are black, white, Hispanic, Asian, what you identify as...this week. We aren’t better than anyone. This is not an us against society, but it is good versus evil. We are sons, daughters, husbands, wives, parters, brothers, sisters, dads and moms. We are human beings with flaws, feelings and emotions.

Now I’m just rambling, but I want you to know that I’m still proud to be a cop. To be an LMPD cop. No matter the ineptitude in upper command or the mayors office, this is one of the greatest jobs on earth. With that being said these next few days are going to be tough. They are going to be long, they are going to be frustrating. They will put a tremendous amount of stress on your families. Do not let your ego get you in a trick bag. Have your partners 6. De escalate if possible. DO NOT give the pencil pushers at the top, you know the ones who are too scared to hold the line, a reason to open investigations on you. The same ones that couldn’t make decisions to save their lives. We need leaders that lead from the front and not in a room under a desk. Do what you need to do to go home you your family. Just do it with dignity and make sure you can justify your actions because everything down there is recorded.

I don’t know a lot of you guys/gals but I’ve felt the love. Regardless of the outcome today or Wednesday, I know we did the legal, moral and ethical thing that night. It’s sad how the good guys are demonized, and criminals are canonized. Put that aside for a while, keep your focus and do your jobs that you are trained and capable of doing. Don’t put up with their *****, and go home to those lovely families and relationships.

I wish I were there with you leading the charge. I’ll be praying for your safety. Remember you are just a pawn in the Mayors political game. I’m proof they do not care about you or your family, and you are replaceable. Stay safe and do the right thing. YOU ARE LOVED AND SUPPORTED by most of the community. Now go be the Warriors you are, but please be safe! None of these “peaceful” protesters are worth your career or freedom. God speed boys and girls."

https://www.wave3.com/2020/09/22/jon-mattingly-officer-involved-breonna-taylor-shooting-sends-candid-email-lmpd-colleagues/

6 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

You’re insane.  We’re done here. 🙄

Why? Can you refute any of my evidence? I gave you a 10+ point list in the defund thread as my justification why this is absolutely not a case of 1 isolated cad cop out of hundreds of thousands of Andy Griffith cops.

This is all ***** that happened, from major news sites, backed up by the police themselves in most cases. Just because it doesn't fit your agenda, it isn't valid I guess.

Edited by BullBuchanan

7 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

Why? Can you refute any of my evidence? I gave you a 10+ point list in the defund thread as my justification why this is absolutely not a case of 1 isolated cad cop out of hundreds of thousands of Andy Griffith cops.

This is all ***** that happened, from major news sites, backed up by the police themselves in most cases. Just because it doesn't fit your agenda, it isn't valid I guess.

The minute you compare American police officers to Al Qeada you went further off the deep end than I thought you ever could. 

You don’t have to convince me there are bad cops. You’re not on to something new there junior.  The fact that because the profession has some bad actors calling police departments terrorist organizations or like Al Qeada you have become someone I care not debate with. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

HEATHER MAC DONALD: Blue Truth Matters.

The Black Lives Matter movement trades on Americans’ ignorance about the demographics of criminal offending. As long as that ignorance prevails, BLM’s anti-cop narrative will continue destroying the institutions of law and order.

Activists and their media enablers present racial disparities in police activity—be it stops, arrests, or officer use of force—as prima facie evidence of police bias. They generate those racial disparities by comparing policing data to population ratios.

In New York City, for example, a little over 50% of all pedestrian stops conducted by the New York Police Department have a black subject. But blacks are slightly less than a quarter of the city’s population. Voilà! Proof of racism, declare the mainstream media, Democratic politicians, and virtually the entirety of academia.

Census data is the wrong benchmark for evaluating police behavior, however. The proper benchmark is crime rates, because policing today is data-driven, deploying officers to where criminals prey on their victims.

Blacks in New York City commit over 70% of all drive-by shootings, according to the victims of, and witnesses to, those shootings, who are overwhelmingly minority themselves. Add Hispanic shootings to black shootings and you account for nearly 100% of all shootings in New York City. These numbers mean that virtually every time an officer gets a “shots fired” call over his radio, he is being called to a minority neighborhood, on behalf of a minority victim, and being given the description of a minority suspect, if anyone is cooperating with the police for once. The cops don’t wish this reality into being. It is forced upon them by the facts of crime.

Such disparities exist in every American city. In Chicago, blacks commit about 80% of all shootings and murders, and whites less than 2%, though both blacks and whites are each a little less than a third of the population. In St. Louis, blacks commit up to 100% of all homicides, though they are less than 50% of the population.

Officers cannot use their lawful powers of enforcement, in other words, without having a disparate impact on blacks, since blacks commit the lion’s share of violent street crime.

You’re not supposed to talk about this, though. But the data are what the data are. Believe in science.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

The minute you compare American police officers to Al Qeada you went further off the deep end than I thought you ever could. 

You don’t have to convince me there are bad cops. You’re not on to something new there junior.  The fact that because the profession has some bad actors calling police departments terrorist organizations or like Al Qeada you have become someone I care not debate with. 

Why exactly is that going off the deep end?

We have a thread on this very site that labels ANTIFA a terrorist organization. ANTIFA has been responsible for 0 deaths in the last 25 years.
Al Qaeda and all official terrorist organizations combined accounts for 3393 American deaths across 21 years. 88% of which occurred on 9/11
American Police kill over 1000 americans per year. Across the same time period this would be a conservatively measured 20,000 American Deaths.

This isn't my opinion - it's addition.

54 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Such disparities exist in every American city. In Chicago, blacks commit about 80% of all shootings and murders, and whites less than 2%, though both blacks and whites are each a little less than a third of the population. In St. Louis, blacks commit up to 100% of all homicides, though they are less than 50% of the population.

Officers cannot use their lawful powers of enforcement, in other words, without having a disparate impact on blacks, since blacks commit the lion’s share of violent street crime.

You’re not supposed to talk about this, though. But the data are what the data are. Believe in science.

So you're trying to tell me black people are stopped by the police more than white people? Yes, I know. You're approaching the point of understanding what systemic racism is. Keep reading.

Your source claims that 100% of homicides in St Louis are committed by black people? Is this a Klan website?

Edited by BullBuchanan

8 hours ago, BullBuchanan said:

We have a thread on this very site that labels ANTIFA a terrorist organization. ANTIFA has been responsible for 0 deaths in the last 25 years.
Al Qaeda and all official terrorist organizations combined accounts for 3393 American deaths across 21 years. 88% of which occurred on 9/11
American Police kill over 1000 americans per year. Across the same time period this would be a conservatively measured 20,000 American Deaths.

So you're trying to tell me black people are stopped by the police more than white people? Yes, I know. You're approaching the point of understanding what systemic racism is. Keep reading.

Your source claims that 100% of homicides in St Louis are committed by black people? Is this a Klan website?

So a terrorist organization is defined based on the number of Americans they kill?  Give it up man. 

4 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

So a terrorist organization is defined based on the number of Americans they kill?  Give it up man. 

If they aren't defined by violence and political motivation, what then?

To be clear - you've said the police as a group are good people with a few bad apples
The data makes it clear that they've killed exponentially more Americans than every than every terrorist organization combined
Their own words say they are in a "battle of good vs evil"
The FBI has found significant levels of gang and white supremacist involvement within the ranks of the police

There are countless videos showing groups of dozens or more police instigating violence or refusing to intervene while they watch other members commit violence
They settle thousands of cases of police misconduct for millions of dollars at taxpayer expense
They are routinely caught covering up badge numbers to prevent identification and turning off body cameras to prevent their actions from being witnessed by the public

Pretend for a second that you were raised somewhere else and that as small children we weren't repetitively told by media that police are good people and heroes and that we should aspire to grow up to be one of them. Pretend for a second that you don't know a police officer who happens to be a nice guy to you or who did you a solid once. Once you've put yourself in that space, take a look at the actions of thousands upon thousands of police officers who have been videotaped  and/or credibly reported doing the above things and tell me that you still think that police are the good guys, and the people protesting their behavior are the "violent thugs" and "terrorists".

If you still think that - why? At what point would your opinion change? Is there a magic number, or a certain event that would have to occur?

5 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

If they aren't defined by violence and political motivation, what then?

To be clear - you've said the police as a group are good people with a few bad apples
The data makes it clear that they've killed exponentially more Americans than every than every terrorist organization combined
Their own words say they are in a "battle of good vs evil"
The FBI has found significant levels of gang and white supremacist involvement within the ranks of the police

There are countless videos showing groups of dozens or more police instigating violence or refusing to intervene while they watch other members commit violence
They settle thousands of cases of police misconduct for millions of dollars at taxpayer expense
They are routinely caught covering up badge numbers to prevent identification and turning off body cameras to prevent their actions from being witnessed by the public

Pretend for a second that you were raised somewhere else and that as small children we weren't repetitively told by media that police are good people and heroes and that we should aspire to grow up to be one of them. Pretend for a second that you don't know a police officer who happens to be a nice guy to you or who did you a solid once. Once you've put yourself in that space, take a look at the actions of thousands upon thousands of police officers who have been videotaped  and/or credibly reported doing the above things and tell me that you still think that police are the good guys, and the people protesting their behavior are the "violent thugs" and "terrorists".

If you still think that - why? At what point would your opinion change? Is there a magic number, or a certain event that would have to occur?

You come across as a far left version of Archie Bunker. 

13 hours ago, BullBuchanan said:

Yet in 2019 police killed 9 black "unarmed" people. This does not take into account that those unarmed people may still have been trying to harm the officers. So, at least 991 of those dead people were armed and presumably threatening the officers. That's what got them shot, not their skin color or how low their pants were hanging. 

I don't know that I've responded to you before but I've read a lot of your horseshit posts. You make wild accusations without links and then try to argue your points with circular logic and do so ad nauseum. You don't come here to learn anything or discuss, but come here to wear people down with your volume of bs.