Presidential Debates 2020

B-Man

1 hour ago, westside2 said:

I wouldn't count on those polls being correct. There are many people who are voting for Trump that would not admit it in a poll for fear of violence against them.

NY will be closer than ever, and I think Trump might win it.

Dems are overconfident that Americans don't know what's really going on.

1 hour ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Try looking at polls outside of the Conservative bubble.   

Don is getting pummeled in every poll.  Even FOX NEWS polls.  

Young people prefer Biden by over 30 points. 

2016 wants their polls back

• Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, westside2 said:

So you dismiss Congress's erratic behavior? Are you blatantly trying to be disingenuous?

The thread topic is the presidential race, the topic I brought up is the president's behavior lately. 

You didn't like that topic. I totally get that. 

1 minute ago, shoshin said:

The thread topic is the presidential race, the topic I brought up is the president's behavior lately. 

You didn't like that topic. I totally get that. 

I don't mind the topic. I guess being honest is something you're not interested in. 

44 minutes ago, westside2 said:

So you dismiss Congress's erratic behavior? Are you blatantly trying to be disingenuous?

Hoax.  You’re being disingenuous by dismissing the President’s exceptionally erratic actions in the past week.  

14 minutes ago, westside2 said:

I don't mind the topic. I guess being honest is something you're not interested in. 

Irony. 

21 minutes ago, westside2 said:

I brought up the president's behavior in the last week.

You "countered" with Congress, which while interesting is a different topic. Stay on target Red Leader. 

4 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Glad to see this idea gaining steam. Let's stop pretending the moderators are neutral.

I don’t think we need to subject the world to more Sean hannity.  40m a year for that garbage 

8 minutes ago, meazza said:

I don’t think we need to subject the world to more Sean hannity.  40m a year for that garbage 

Go big or go home. I don't think most of America wants to hear more from Hannity or Maddow, but might as well let the biggest partisan bomb throwers from each side do their best here.

I heard Mark Levin suggested elsewhere, but he'd eviscerate Biden.

Edited by BillsFanNC
  • Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, westside2 said:

Are you being serious or have you had your head in the sand the past four months?

One would think you'd know better than to ask a question like this. Unless 3rd Chair is sticking sand up his ass there's no chance his head is getting anywhere near sand. 

6 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Glad to see this idea gaining steam. Let's stop pretending the moderators are neutral.

I fear the only problem there would be who has the ability to mute the moderators mic?  😂

• Haha (+1) 1

11 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Try looking at polls outside of the Conservative bubble.   

Don is getting pummeled in every poll.  Even FOX NEWS polls.  

Young people prefer Biden by over 30 points. 

Young voters then are stupid.  Not because they don't like Trump necessarily but that they would support anyone on the left that isn't for real fiscal restraint.  If younger people are paying attention, they should be the most ardent supporters of politicians that support responsible fiscal policies, a crackdown on illegal immigration and the adoption of trade policies that promote American jobs.  They have the most to gain from this.  Really they should be the most fiscally conservative generation alive.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, aristocrat said:

...was pretty decent in Rochester years ago as a reporter......swim in The Swamp and you'll get caught......sad sack....and to lie about the "hack"?.....SMH....Scully is sullied......

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy